+15163500364

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+15163500364

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +15163500364, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +15163500364

Telephone number +15163500364 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (516) indicates that the number covers the State of New York, USA and the Exchange Code (350) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Carle Place. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - NY".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +15163500364

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +15163500364 is being used as part of a Rental Scam by someone claiming to be "Bonnie Tristan L. Moore" and using the email address nicehome527@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Hello ,

I received your inquiry about my property for rent at 18 Clarence St, Attleboro, MA 02703 .. My name is Bonnie Tristan L. Moore , my family and I moved down to New York due to my job Development Program(Intern Development Program (IDP) , the Architectural Experience Program (AXP) is a comprehensive training program created to ensure that candidates pursuing license in the architecture profession gain the knowledge and skills required for the independent practice of architecture. The program is developed, maintained, and administered by the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) and is required by most U.S. architectural registration boards to satisfy experience requirements for license.), we will be here for 3 to 4 years. My initial plan was to sell the house but I find it difficult to let go of this adorable home, I have decided to rent my home to a responsible tenant who is willing to take very good care of it in our absence. Pets are allowed as long as they are not destructive. The rent is 1350 and security deposit is 1350 and total move-in cost is 2700 and all the utilities are included in the monthly rent, as I am on a governmental program that sponsors my utilities on a monthly basis and pets are also allowed.

You can drive-by to view the outside and neighborhood, get back to me with the rental questionnaire filled out.

General description:

BEDROOM ; 2
BATHROOM ; 1

Below are some questions I need you to answer so we can discuss further. You can only drive by the property for now to check the outside and the neighborhood, it is available for a long lease. Get back to me for further discussion on how to get the keys and paperwork of the property to you if I find you suitable and decide to rent the property to you..

RENT QUESTIONNAIRE
Name (First name/ Middle name/Surname ) : ________?
Phone numbers (home, cell and office line ) # :__________?
Marital Status:__________?
How many proposed occupants :__________?
Date Of Birth :__________?
List all in addition to yourself including approx. age :__________?
Will you have pets :__________?
Please describe Breed, size :__________?
Personality of pet :__________?
When do you plan to move in, please write the exact date?
Intended length of lease:__________?
Do you agree to pay the payment before you move in:__________?
If you are asked to make a down payment to secure the house today and take it off the market, How much will you be able to pay:__________?
Length of previous tenancy :__________?
Present occupation :__________?
Do you work late at night :__________?
Do you smoke :__________?
Do you drink :__________?

I _________________, Certify that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for tenant screening as may be necessary in arriving at a tenant decision. I understand that the landlord may terminate any rental agreement entered into for any misrepresentation made above.

Looking forward to hearing from you with all these details so that I can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt and contacting you. Await your reply so we can discuss how to get the document and the key to you.

N.B: I want you to know that before we left the state, we never had an intention of renting this home until we got down here, should in case we had an intention of renting it we would have put down someone to handle it on our behalf but due to our last experience with a realtor that is why we decided not to have a third party for the rental, as the realtor did something absurd by inflating the price of the home so due to that we had to terminate contract

Thanks and God bless.

"Everybody Deserves a Home Both The Rich And The Poor."
"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections"

Live the life you love
Love the life you have
Laugh till the very end
God Bless Everyone.

Bonnie Tristan L. Moore
516-350-0364
The email was sent from the email address "nicehome527@yahoo.com <nicehome527@yahoo.com>", with the subject "18 Clarence St, Attleboro, MA 02703".

The email is a example of a Rental Scam targeting individuals looking for rental properties. The scammer will claim to have a property available for rent at a better than market price. They will claim to be unable to show the property due to having moved away and will usually offer to send the keys using some sort of Escrow service or ask for a deposit, again to be held in Escrow. They will often use the names of real companies in the rental and accommodation sectors such as AirBnB, Flipkey, Rightmove. Legitimate landlords will make arrangements for prospective tenants to be able to view their properties - if you can't physically see the inside of the property without having to pay money to someone then it is a definite scam.