+16012158099

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+16012158099

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +16012158099, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +16012158099

Telephone number +16012158099 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (601) indicates that the number covers the State of Mississippi, USA and the Exchange Code (215) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Picayune. This Exchange code was originally designated for Mobile usage and the original service provider was "CELLCO PARTNERSHIP DBA VERIZON WIRELESS - MS". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - MS".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +16012158099

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +16012158099 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Brian Schwalb" and using the email address brianschwalb38@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
My Name is Brian Schwalb Attorney General of the District of Columbia United States.
I want to inform you that your funds payment file was brought to my office in the
morning for me to cancel your funds from the director of the Bank and delivery company
director said that I should divert your funds to the Government Treasury account just
because you cannot pay the required fee before you can receive your funds, in this words,
he said that you abandoned your funds for some time now without hearing from you, my
spirit did not allow me to cancel your funds because know the worth and the important
of what you are about to receive, I told the Director in charge of your Fund's disbursement
to wait until I heard from you today and I will know the reason you rejected such amount
of Six Million Five hundred thousand United States dollars ($6.5Millions USD) which I know
it can be able to change your life for good. However am here to remind you that the fee $450
has been paid at your favor the only required and mandatory fee you have to come up with right
now is demur-rage charge which will cost you $250 dollars due to your delivery duration limit
expired last Friday. Get back to this message as soon as you receive this email and to explain
to me the reason you abandoned your funds, or if you don't need it again then I will send you
a Power of Attorney Letter which you will sign and i will change your name to another person
so that the Government will not claim this money that is left for you.
And you have to provide information such as:
(1) Your full name,
(2) Current mobile number,
(3)Home Address
(4 One of the means on how you wish to get your funds,
BANK TRANSFER, CHECK AND ATM CARD

Note: Failure to receive a positive response from you in the next 24 hours will result on
termination of your file and diversion of your funds to Government Treasury account.

Thanks and Remain Blessed

Brian Schwalb
Attorney General
1200 19th street,NW 3rd floor
Washington dc 20036 united states
Email:(brianschwalb38@gmail.com)
Tel.+1(601)215-8099
The email was sent from the email address "muhhd2020@gmail.com".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.