+19097390269

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+19097390269

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +19097390269, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +19097390269

Telephone number +19097390269 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (909) indicates that the number covers the State of California, USA and the Exchange Code (739) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Upland. This Exchange code was originally designated for Mobile usage and the original service provider was "NEW CINGULAR WIRELESS PCS, LLC". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "T-MOBILE USA, INC.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +19097390269

Telephone number +19097390269 is being used as part of a Crypto Recovery Scam by someone claiming to be "Adrian Lamo". The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
CONTACT ADRIAN LAMO HACKER via the website: https://adrianlamohackpro.online/ Here’s their Available WhatsApp number below ‪+1 (909) 739‑0269‬ I decided to hire ADRIAN LAMO HACKER on my case after I lost £170k to a crypto investment company I came about online, I read many testimonies about ADRIAN LAMO HACKER while I was searching for recovery firms to help me retrieve back my lost investment funds which were excellent testimonies about their recovery services. They were proactive with their approach on our first interaction in which they assured me of a successful retrieval of my lost investment funds explaining their recovery process to me and clearing any doubts I had about the recovery, I registered with the investment company and was able to make my withdrawal a first which spurred me into investing more funds with them after which I wanted to make more withdrawal which they declined abruptly. If ever you wish to know more about my story then trust me you will experience hacking events of wanting to trust or not trust is a thing that can't be explained by anybody like me who has experienced what I felt retrieving my funds with their exceptional and trustworthy hackers. The moment you don't trust yourself trusting them on your case because I retrieved mine in a mind-blowing email from ADRIAN LAMO HACKER " REQUESTING I SEND MY WALLET " which was shocking to me that my lost investment funds had been retrieved from those scumbags in The Internet posing as crypto investment companies use peoples trust and turn their life into shackles, from investing hundreds of dollars to investing thousands of dollars my hard earned fund ending up losing everything I had worked for all my life. ADRIAN LAMO HACKER made me shed tears of joy and happiness at what they achieved in my case, the eventful retrieval of my lost investment funds of £170k back is something I will always be grateful for ADRIAN LAMO HACKER.
The WhoIs record for the fake domain adrianlamohackpro.online gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2024-02-29T07:08:42.0Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2025-02-28T23:59:59.0Z

Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +19097390269

Telephone number +19097390269 is being used as part of a Crypto Recovery Scam by someone claiming to be "Adrian Lamo" and using the email address adrianlamo@consultant.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
Navigating life as a divorced parent with two children is undeniably challenging, especially when it comes to financial stability. As a high school teacher, I found myself in a constant struggle to make ends meet, prompting me to seek additional income streams without compromising my teaching job. That's when I turned to cryptocurrency trading, seeing it as a promising avenue to supplement my earnings. After six months of diligent learning and practicing with a demo account, I felt confident enough to dive into live trading. Excited by the potential for financial growth, I decided to invest my life savings of $150,000, along with taking out a mortgage on my house, viewing it as a strategic investment in trading Bitcoin. Initially, my efforts seemed fruitful as I quickly amassed a profit of $10,000 within the first few weeks. However, my newfound success was short-lived when I received a malicious email from an unknown sender, enticing me to invest on their behalf. Little did I know, it was a phishing scam designed to steal my personal information. In a cruel twist of fate, I lost access to my email account and all associated login details, including passwords to my cryptocurrency wallets. Panic and despair consumed me as I realized the extent of the deception. My hard-earned money and financial security were now in jeopardy, leaving me feeling helpless and vulnerable. In my darkest hour, a glimmer of hope emerged when I learned about ADRIAN LAMO HACKER through a trusted friend. Desperate for a solution, I reached out to them, hoping against hope that they could help me regain access to my lost funds and restore my peace of mind. ADRIAN LAMO HACKER's dedicated team of experts proved to be a lifeline in my time of need. With their unparalleled expertise and unwavering determination, they worked tirelessly to recover my stolen assets and restore access to my compromised accounts. Their thorough investigation uncovered crucial evidence, ultimately leading to the apprehension of the perpetrators responsible for the phishing scam. Through their invaluable assistance, I not only recovered my lost funds but also gained a newfound sense of security and confidence in navigating the digital landscape. The experience served as a poignant reminder of the importance of vigilance and caution when engaging in online activities, especially in the realm of cryptocurrency trading. In conclusion, my journey with ADRIAN LAMO HACKER was a testament to their unwavering commitment to assisting victims of digital scams. For anyone facing similar challenges, I wholeheartedly recommend ADRIAN LAMO HACKER as a trusted ally in reclaiming what rightfully belongs to them and restoring financial stability. Contact ADRIAN LAMO HACKER via the website: https://adrianlamohackpro.online/
WhatsApp: ‪+1 (909) 739‑0269 / Email: Adrianlamo@consultant.com