+13043703243

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+13043703243

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +13043703243, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +13043703243

Telephone number +13043703243 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (304) indicates that the number covers the State of West Virginia, USA and the Exchange Code (370) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Salem. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "GATEWAY TELECOM LLC DBA STRATUSWAVE COMM LLC WV". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - WV".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +13043703243

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +13043703243 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Alejandro Nicholas Mayorkas" and using the email address dhs-washington-d.c@secretary.net. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
attention Sir/Madam!

I am Alejandro Nicholas Mayorkas , a lawyer ,politician and the 7th and current United States Secretary of Homeland Security. This is to notify you of this ATM MasterCard Package worth (US$4,500,000.00) according to its Documents, which was brought here by Mike Perez of the Intelligence Unit of International Police who was assigned to handle issues involving foreign Beneficiaries who are being ripped off each time they try to make claims of their inherited Fund. And this has been happening for years now without being attended to, until now and the Agent stated that this Package belongs to you .

The reason why i am contacting you now is because, as i go through my file, I discover that Kirstjen Nielsen used this opportunity to extort money from you, yet failed to release your fund to you, I felt very disappointed for this, and I keep asking myself, 'why would Kirstjen Nielsen do such a thing, which is very bad. That is why I decided to contact you by myself to help you. Kirstjen Nielsen is no longer on this seat. So, I decided to help you receive your fund as soon as possible. So, get back with your mailing information so that I will help you to receive your funds by registering the ATM MasterCard Package with Courier to bring it to your address immediately. Note that, only what it will cost you is just (US$50) the Courier Service fee, that's all. So, get back urgently to enable us to register the ATM MasterCard for you immediately. contact me at our email: DHS-WASHINGTON-D.C@secretary.net and my number: +1 (304) 370-3243

Regard,
Alejandro Nicholas Mayorkas
Secretary, United States Secret Service
U.S. Department of Homeland Security Washington, DC 20528, USA
The email was sent from the email address ""U.S. Department of Homeland Security" <europeancentralb68@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "hs7728527@gmail.com" and the subject "attention Sir/Madam!".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.