+243857875123

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+243857875123

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +243857875123, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +243857875123

Telephone number +243857875123 has a country code of 243, which indicates that it is from Democratic Republic of the Congo.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +243857875123

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +243857875123 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Frank Nakana" and using the email address revolutionarym23@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello Sir,

I hope this message meets you in good health.

Frankly, I contacted you, believing we could do business together, following the urgent demands for RICE supply in my region.

We need shipment for Long grain broken 5% parboiled RICE.

We are willing to start shipment between 30,000 Metric Tonnes of RICE, each for straight 6-months

This shipment will be expected between every 3-months interval.

Due to the high challenge and demands for survival of the inhabitants of this region in Congo DRC,

I was mandated to get another supplier/Agent or broker to assist in the shipment.

In this course, I have to demand your service, in order for us to gain agreement as business partners for this shipment.

You and I can agree on a confidential deal, before we can proceed further.

For more details and confidentiality of this transaction, engage with me on my private WhatsApp: +243-857-875-123

Furthermore, you can still express your desires here, to confirm your interest to handle this shipment contract.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

NOTE: This country is in crisis turmoil and the region where the RICE is needed is highly marginalized, resulting in war, and has been labelled REBEL GROUP M23. So we don't need any assistance from the government of Congo DRC.

Regards,
General Frank Nakana
M23 Goma, Congo DRC
Congolese Revolutionary Army M23
WhatsApp: +243 857-875-123
Email: revolutionarym23@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "M23 Revolutionary <revolutionarym23@gmail.com>", with the subject "RICE Shipment".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.