+19296604485

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+19296604485

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +19296604485, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +19296604485

Telephone number +19296604485 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (929) indicates that the number covers the State of New York, USA and the Exchange Code (660) indicates that the number covers the town or city of New York City. This Exchange code was originally designated for Mobile usage and the original service provider was "OMNIPOINT COMMUNICATIONS, INC. - NY".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +19296604485

Telephone number +19296604485 is being used as part of a Crypto Recovery Scam by someone claiming to be "Boris Branko" and using the email address brankoboris33@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
boris branko here and I want to utilize this platform to warn everyone about Bitcoin scams. I was struggling financially a few months ago before a friend of mine gave me the name of a highly reputable company where I was assisted in recovering my stolen BTC.
I accidentally transacted with a fake company, which led to my involvement in BTC investment fraud. I attempted to invest in Bitcoin, and I was conned out of $772,000. All thanks to lion Cyber, A BTC-focused private registered business,
I recovered my money. It is advisable to invest in BTC because it will surely be the money of the near future. I was able to regain my lost funds with the aid of lion cyber, and as a result, I now have a sound investment strategy in place. I particularly appreciate the concept of investing in the future. Contact them with the information below.
brankoboris33@gmail.com
WhatsApp.+19296604485

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +19296604485

Telephone number +19296604485 is being used as part of a Crypto Recovery Scam by someone claiming to be "Lion Cyber Software Hacking Group" and using the email address lioncyberrr@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
I lost about $325,000 USDT to a fake BitbyBit trading platform few weeks back after I got lured into the trading platform with an intent of earning 10% profit daily trading on the platform. This period was a hell of a time for me as I could hardly pay my bills and get my feeding routine done. I had to confide in my close friend who then introduced me to this crypto recovery team with the best recovery software at LION CYBER SOFTWARE HACKING GROUP.
I contacted them and they were able to completely recover my stolen digital assets with ease . It was indeed an amazing service, this will forever be the best service I got on the internet. I strongly recommend this team to anyone going through similar situation with their investment or fund theft to speedily lookup this team for the best appropriate solution so as to avoid getting lured by other fake recovery agents. Send your complaint now!!!

Contact info: (lioncyberrr@gmail.com)

Whatsapp: +1 (929) 660-4485