+12132628672

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+12132628672

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +12132628672, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +12132628672

Telephone number +12132628672 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (213) indicates that the number covers the State of California, USA and the Exchange Code (262) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Los Angeles. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - CA".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +12132628672

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +12132628672 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Diplomat Barry Gordon" and using the email address diplomatbarryg@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello Dear Beneficiary,

Good day to you. I am Delivery Agent Diplomat Barry Gordon From United Nations Courier Services United States of America. I have been at J.F.K International Airport over Three working days with an assignment to deliver 7 Consignment Trunks Boxes to our various beneficiaries here in the states. And I have finished all others assignments except your two trunks metallic boxes of consignment contained with your long awaiting contracts fund valued of $10,500,000.00 USD which to be deliver to your doorstep as my last assignment before my departure back to the office.

Be informed that I have presented all documentation files covering your delivery to the J.F.K International Airport Authority for verification and approval, the Customs, Homeland Security and the Airport Authority are well pleased with my document so far and thereby granted me authorization FOR EXIT from the Airport to your doorstep.

The following information is required by the airport Authority to update your delivery file right now for an immediate effects of your funds to you.

Full name:
Home delivery address:
Telephone number:
Nearest Airport:
A copy of your international Passport or ID card:

Upon receipt of the above requirements believe me I shall immediately proceed directly to your doorstep without any delay and deliver your long awaiting overdue contract payment valued of $10,500,000.00 USD USD to your doorstep hand to hand transfer by cash. Do put a call on me immediately for a brief telephone discussion on mutual understanding via my mobile number or you can also chats me on WhatsApp: +1 213 262 8672.

Looking forward to your swift respond at your earliest convenient time. Note that you are very lucky that your two consignment boxes was recovered from Nigerians fraudulent and immediately I receive all your full details and fully verified that you are the real sole beneficiary to the recovered boxes, I will immediately send you all documents in your name and my flight artillery for your confirmation. Also note calls are very important at this point so that together we can move forward and have this done as soon as possible. ALL REPLY MUST BE SENT TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS (diplomatbarryg@gmail.com)

Best Regards,

Diplomat Barry Gordon
Email: diplomatbarryg@gmail.com
(Specialized Delivery Division)
Diplomatic/Delivery Officer,
Contact Number; +1 213 262 8672
The email was sent from the email address "DIPLOMAT BARRY GORDON <fbi1usa0000001989@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "diplomatbarryg@gmail.com" and the subject "Delivery Notification Get back to me with a copy of passport and full delivery details and call or chats me on whatsApp immediately you read this mail.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.