+2347035952981

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2347035952981

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2347035952981 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Walter Brown" and using the email address fedexxy900000@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
I have registered the ATM master card with FedEx Delivery Company this
morning as we agreed and the delivery will take off tomorrow morning
based on my agreement with FedEx manager Mr. Walter Brown Phone no:
(+234)70-3595-2981 and the only fee you will send to him is their
delivery fee of $40 only so contact and ask him for the payment
information you will use to send him the $40.00, MOST
IMPORTANT:reconfirm your current delivery address to him then contact
him via the following email { fedexxy900000@hotmail.com } I will not
be reached till OCT 20th,2023.Your amount in the Card is $22.8 Million
and the PIN code of your ATM CARD is: {0608}
Thanks
Mr. James Adili.
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. James Adili." <reedhendrick.dd111@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "fedexxy900000@hotmail.com" and the subject "I have registered the ATM master card".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2347035952981

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2347035952981 is being used as part of an {ScamType} Scam by someone claiming to be "Simon M.Anthony", from Aramex Delivery Company and using the email address aramex_delivery_co9@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following {ScamType} email that is being sent to victims:
I have registered the ATM master card with Aramex Delivery Company this morning as we agreed and the delivery will take off tomorrow morning based on my agreement with Aramex manager Mr. Simon M.Anthony Phone no:(+234)70-3595-2981 and the only fee you will send to him is their delivery fee of $25 only so contact and ask him for the payment information you will use to send him the $25.00 MOST IMPORTANT:reconfirm your current delivery address to him then contact him via the following email { aramex_delivery_co9@hotmail.com } I will not be reached till OCT 20th,2024.Your amount in the Card is $15.8 Million and the P IN code of your ATM CARD is: {0608}
Thanks
Mr. Grayson Wyatt
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Grayson Wyatt" <mrstevenwilliams88@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "aramex_delivery_co9@hotmail.com" and the subject "I have registered the ATM master card".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.