+233508970571

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+233508970571

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +233508970571, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +233508970571

Telephone number +233508970571 has a country code of 233, which indicates that it is from Ghana. The dialing code (50) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +233508970571

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +233508970571 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "James Goodluck}", Regional Manager of an unamed bank and using the email address jamesgoodluck2000@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Greetings My Dear Good Friend

I write to seek your services in a private and confidential matter regarding an unaccounted fund in our bank here in Ghana during the last two years 2018 end of the year's report. As a Regional Manager in this Bank, I deposited this fund in an ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT at our headquarters pending when I shall get a reliable person.

This requires a private arrangement. Could you perhaps be able to receive these funds under legal claims then I will file you in. I will appreciate for fewer questions asked and your participation will be 40% of the total money. There are practically no risks involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law,it will be simply a bank-to-bank transfer.

I have all the details and will file you in if you are really willing. Your major role would be to provide an existing account or open a new bank account where the funds will be transferred and stand as the original depositor of this fund in our bank, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end for this important business trusting in you and believing that you will never let me down either now or in future. At this juncture, I wish to tell you what prompted me to package this deal. I have a 9yrs old daughter who has leukemia, a disease of the blood, and she needs a bone marrow transplant or she will die. I want this transplanting to be done in any good children's hospital in your Country, if there is one.

Once this fund is transferred into your account, I shall resign from my job and bring my family to start a new life in your country.The funds in question are quite large,Twelve million five hundred thousand United States Dollars($12,500,000.00).

I will expect a straight answer from you. If yes, please get back to me so that we can work out the modalities without further delay.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in. All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when I hear from you I look forward to receive your email.

James Goodluck
+233508970571
The email was sent from the email address "James Goodluck <janekumas4@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "jamesgoodluck2000@yahoo.com" and the subject "Greetings My Dear Good Friend".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.