+2347065864763

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2347065864763

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2347065864763 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Bola Ahmed Tinubu" and using the email address tinububolaahmed3@gmail.com>. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Federal Republic of Nigeria
And Debt Reconciliation Payment Report and Immediate Fund Remittance. Address: Aso-Rock Villa "Presidential Guest House, Wuse Zone II Abuja- Nigeria.

Our Ref: Fgn/Pre/Vp/Xnx/2023.

ATTN.SIR/MA,
I Was Surprised That You Have Not Received Your Fund Up Till Date, I Am The NEW President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria, I Believe Your Payment Will Be Concluded Immediately I Hear From You And You Are Advised To Call Me Immediately You Receive This Important Email.

Based On My Investigation In My Office I Noticed That You Have Wasted A Lot Of Money In The Hands Of Fraudsters As Regards Your Fund. Now I Am Advising You To Stop Any Communication With Any Person Or Bank Until You Receive Your Fund From The Bank Which I Will Direct You.

Meanwhile Try And Reconfirm To Me All Your Personal Information ,including your bank account details By Email And Call Me On This Number +234- 7065864763 /WHATSAPP. Immediately.

Congratulations in Advance Once More. Remember Your Transaction With Me Is Confidential, Due To A Lot Of Impersonators, I Want Us To Use A Code Which Is “What Is The Code” And Answer Is “In God We Trust”.

You Are Advised To Call Me As Soon As You Receive This Mail On +234- 7065864763 /WHATSAPP.

REGARDS,
PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU,
PRESIDENT,FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,FRN.
TEL No:+234-7065864763/WHATSAPP.
The email was sent from the email address "BOLA AHMED TINUBU <tinububolaahmed3@gmail.com>", with the subject "ATTN.SIR/MA,I HOPE YOU ARE HEALTHY AND ALIVE?CONGRATS,(YOUR $15.5M,US,TRANSFER APPROVED)URGENT,FROM PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU,EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,THANKS.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2347065864763

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2347065864763 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Bola Ahmed Tinubu" and using the email address bolaahmedtinubu20003@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Amadu Bello Way, P.M.B. 251, Central Business Area,
Garki, Abuja - Nigeria.

Ref No:fmf/222/xcc/fgn/2023

RE: THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED IN RECEIVING YOUR FUND.

ATTN.SIR/MA,

I have been waiting to hear from you or your Nigerian partner for a long time now, I decided to make this direct approach to you as my new resolution in order not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of this fund is approved, all of a sudden, the payment will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up if you have not asked this question or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

Some time ago, your Nigerian friends, I mean the people that introduced you to the project approached me through my dear husband who worked with the Federal Ministry of Finance of Nigeria before He retired, requesting me to assist them conclude a money transfer deal they had with you. They requested me to assist them by removing the original contractor’s name, company’s name and bank particulars from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and Finance Ministry vetting the computer and replacing them with your name and bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of this fund.

I agreed on the condition that they will pay me US$80,000.00 as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. I agreed and demanded to be paid, but your friends started telling me stories, they even told me you promised to send money to me.

Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent from them and have not set my eyes on any of them? Based on their attitude, I decided to stop the fund release movement because I cannot be denied my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job. Secondly, I know the source of the funds that you did not execute any contract in Nigeria , although I am the only person privileged to know this information and it is a fact. Why I am making this clear to you is that I can see that you are still making efforts in order to conclude this project. Now I am ready to forget the past.

I do not need the US $80.000.00 any longer from you but a good compensation from your mind. I need your assurance that those colleagues will be totally kept out of this transaction. I know that none of them are aware of my new approach to you. Stop spending your money unnecessarily on CBN Officers both here and overseas because you will not receive this money without my hand in it. I personally did the work at the beginning and only I can perform it.

Finally, I need your promise that no official of the Central Bank of Nigeria will be aware of my involvement in this regard because of my former position. Now re-assure me that you will be willing to compensate me and that you will assist my husband to establish a foreign account in your country where my compensation will be lodged.

Also a TRANSFER FUND RELEASE APPROVAL DOCUMENTS will be sent to you for endorsement after which your will be released to your bank account within 48 hours.

Please re-confirm the followings,to PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU OF NIGERIA IMMEDIATELY,THROUGH HIS BELOW CONTACT DETAILS AND RECEIVE YOUR OVERDUE OUTSTANDING PAYMENT:

1) Your Full Name.
2) Phone, Fax And Mobile #.
3) Company Name, (if any) Position And Address.
4) Your Bank account Details .
5) Profession, Age And Marital Status.
6) Copy Of your Int'l Passport/Driving license for proper identification.

I am a woman of my word, if you are ready to conclude this business, kindly contact PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU OF NIGERIA,WITH THE BELOW CONTACTS AND FORWARD YOUR DETAILS TO HIM AND IMMEDIATELY,RECEIVE YOUR OVERDUE OUTSTANDING PAYMENT OF $15.5M,USD.
EMAIL ADDRESS:bolaahmedtinubu20003@hotmail.com
WHATS APP TELEPHONE NO: +234 7065864763.

Reply.

image.png

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed,
FORMER,Minister of Finance,Federal republic of Nigeria,
Tel No:+234 8027086027.
The email was sent from the email address "ZAINAB SHAMSUNA AHMED <zainabshamsunaahmed098@gmail.com>", with the subject "ATTN.SIR/MA,THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED IN RECEIVING YOUR FUND,URGENT,FROM,FORMER MINISTER OF FINANCE,NIGERIA,Mrs.Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.