+2348124247977

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2348124247977

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2348124247977, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2348124247977

Telephone number +2348124247977 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (812) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348124247977

Telephone number +2348124247977 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Barrister George Morgan" and using the email address georgemorgan616@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FROM,DR.MUSA MOHAMMED,
DIRECTOR,COMPUTER AND MONITORING UNIT,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA,(CBN)

Reply to: ( georgemorgan616@gmail.com)

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that this office did received payment advice from FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA,(FGN) in conjunction with the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA to pay to you the total amount of US$15.5 Million. Note that a final approval has been given to your claim and your funds have been transferred from the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA,(CBN)that has the final authority to transfer out of the shores such amount of Fund.

We have just received an email from one MR. KAMICHI YASHITA who introduced himself as your next of kin also that you have instructed him to receive the funds into his account on your behalf. MR. KAMICHI YASHITA informed us that you are dead also that the instruction was given to him before your death. We have asked him to forward the copy of the letter you gave him but have not yet heard from him. We are writing you to confirm this message and if it is not true, you are required to forward with immediate effect the following information to enable us carry out this transfer to your account within the next 48 hours.

Forward as a matter of urgency the following:

FULL NAMES AND ADDRESS:..................
DIRECT TELEPHONE/MOBILE NUMBERS:........................
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY,THAT IS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT/DRIVING LICENSE----------
BANK NAME AND ADDRESS:...................
ACCOUNT DETAILS:...................

The only thing required from you is to contact BARRISTER GEORGE MORGAN,THE CBN,ATTORNEY IMMEDIATELY,ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, georgemorgan616@gmail.com,TELEPHONE NUMBER:+234 8124247977 and obtain the transfer Authorization code which proves that you are the rightful beneficiary of this fund as we don't want the fund to get to the wrong hands. And also endeavor to give me a call if you know you did not send MR. KAMICHI YASHITA for your Fund unfailingly anytime of the day, confirming receipt of this mail on my Direct Line:

We await your urgent response and thanks.

REGARDS,
DR. MUSA MOHAMMED,
TEL#,+234 7065864763.
The email was sent from the email address "MUSA MOHAMMED <musa.mohammed51@yahoo.com>", with the subject "Attention: Beneficiary ,HAPPY NEW YEAR,IS IT TRUE,THAT YOU ARE DEAD?URGENT,FROM ALHAJI DR.MUSA MOHAMMED AND THANKS.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348124247977 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "George Morgan", Chief Legal Practitioner at Hassan & Chambers and using the email address georgemorgan616@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
From Barrister George Morgan
Chief Legal Practitioner
Hassan & Chambers
21/ Diobo Street Port Harcourt Rivers State
Nigeria.
REPLY TO:georgemorgan616@gmail.com

ATTN.SIR/MA,

I am Barrister George Morgan who practice at Port Harcourt Rivers State
Nigeria,I want to use this opportunity to alert what is going on with your contract
file when ever I traveled to the Federal high court Abuja, in this case I
obligate to ask if you are dead or alive, because each time I travel to
Abuja your file always go from one table to another with one Switzerland
man who have being trying to sign an agreement with the Federal high
court that he is your next of kin, please is that true? Because I left
Abuja on Friday when he was having a conclusion meeting with the chief
justice for the final approval by Friday this week.

Please if you are still alive and want me to work with you,do get back to me
immediately for immediate cancellation of this Approval by Friday
because
nothing is holding your contract payment as I have come about your
contract validation file you have concluded and paid all charges, so
nothing is holding your contract fund to be in your nominated bank
account by the
paying bank OK.

I wait to hear from you if you are still alive.

REPLY TO:georgemorgan616@gmail.com

Regards,
Barrister George Morgan,
Tel number- +234 8124247977.
The email was sent from the email address "GEORGE MORGAN <george_morgan76@yahoo.com>", with the subject "ATTN.SIR/MA, PLEASE IS IT TRUE,THAT YOU ARE DEAD,I wait to hear from you if you are still alive,URGENT,FROM BARRISTER G.MORGAN,THANKS.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348124247977 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "George Morgan" and using the email address georgemorgan616@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FROM,DR.MUSA MOHAMMED,

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that this office did received payment advice from FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA,(FGN) in conjunction with the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA to pay to you the total amount of US$15.5 Million. Note that a final approval has been given to your claim and your funds have been transferred from the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA,(CBN)that has the final authority to transfer out of the shores such amount of Fund.

We have just received an email from one MR. KAMICHI YASHITA who introduced himself as your next of kin also that you have instructed him to receive the funds into his account on your behalf. MR. KAMICHI YASHITA informed us that you are dead also that the instruction was given to him before your death. We have asked him to forward the copy of the letter you gave him but have not yet heard from him. We are writing you to confirm this message and if it is not true, you are required to forward with immediate effect the following information to enable us carry out this transfer to your account within the next 48 hours.

Forward as a matter of urgency the following:

FULL NAMES AND ADDRESS:..................
DIRECT TELEPHONE/MOBILE NUMBERS:........................
A COPY .OF YOUR IDENTITY,THAT IS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT/DRIVING LICENSE----------
BANK NAME AND ADDRESS:...................
ACCOUNT DETAILS:...................

The only thing required from you is to contact BARRISTER GEORGE MORGAN,THE CBN,ATTORNEY IMMEDIATELY,ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, georgemorgan616@gmail.com,TELEPHONE NUMBER:+234 8124247977 and obtain the transfer Authorization code which proves that you are the rightful beneficiary of this fund as we don't want the fund to get to the wrong hands. And also endeavor to give me a call if you know you did not send MR. KAMICHI YASHITA for your Fund unfailingly anytime of the day, confirming receipt of this mail on my Direct Line:

We await your urgent response and thanks.

REGARDS,

DR. MUSA MOHAMMED,
TEL#,+234 7065864763.
The email was sent from the email address "MUSA MOHAMMED <musa.mohammed51@yahoo.com>", with the subject "Attention: Beneficiary ,IS IT TRUE,THAT YOU ARE DEAD?URGENT,FROM ALHAJI DR.MUSA MOHAMMED AND THANKS.".