+15098710546

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+15098710546

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +15098710546, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +15098710546

Telephone number +15098710546 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (509) indicates that the number covers the State of Washington, USA and the Exchange Code (871) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Oroville. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "ONVOY, LLC - WA".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +15098710546

Telephone number +15098710546 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Pastor Danny Billy Franklin" from Assemblies Of God Church and using the email address trueassemblie@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
516 E GLEN AVE, COLVILLE, WA 99114,
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

DEAR SIR/ MADAM

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF THE LORD ALMIGHTY AND OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD THING.

FIRST LET ME START BY INTRODUCING MYSELF. I AM (SENIOR, PASTOR DANNY BILLY FRANKLIN). THE PUBLISHER OF THE ASSEMBLIES OF GOD CHURCH.

WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE THE CALLING FROM THE LORD TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED AND IN FINANCIAL PROBLEM, AND ALSO TO THOSE WHO ARE EXPERIENCING HEARTACHES FROM A BROKEN HOME, OVERWHELMING FINANCIAL TROUBLES, DEBT CONSOLIDATION OR SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES. BY GIVEN OUT LOAN TO THEM EVERY YEAR.

THE AMOUNT OF THE LOAN HAS BEEN SIGNED AND APPROVED BY THE CHURCH COMMITTEE, THE SUM OF US$30,000.00 (THIRTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY), WHICH YOU HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO LOAN, BUT YOU ARE TO RETURN THE LOAN IN (TWO). YEARS, THE LOAN WE OFFER IS A CALLING FROM THE LORD TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED AND IN FINANCIAL PROBLEM.

THIS MESSAGE IS A MESSAGE OF HOPE, A MESSAGE OF FREEDOM FROM DEMONIC OPPRESSION; A MESSAGE OF RESTORATION AND A MESSAGE OF BLESSED ASSURANCE, SAYING IT IS WELL WITH YOU IN JESUS’ NAME! MAY THE LORD CONTINUE TO HEAR YOU IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE?

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM THAT IS AFFECTING YOUR LIFE? CAUSING YOU TO WEEP? TO CRY? TO HAVE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS THAT YOU ARE UNABLE TO REST AT NIGHT? WHAT IS GIVING YOU TERRIBLE MOMENTS MORE PAINS THAN GAINS OR YOU ARE IN DEBTOR?

WE ARE GIVING A MAXIMUM DURATION OF (TWO) YEARS TO THE LOAN SEEKER SO THAT HE /SHE WILL BE ABLE TO REPAY THE LOAN WITHIN THAT PERIOD. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH, BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW TONIGHT THAT GOD FAVOR HAVE LOCATED YOUR LIFE.

SO STOP SUCH UGLY THOUGHTS AND HEAR WHAT OUR MESSAGE OF TODAY IS SAYING TO YOU.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RECEIVING THE LOAN KINDLY GET BACK TO US ASAP FOR MORE DETAILS.

MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, THE LOVE OF GOD, AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BE WITH YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY.

STAY BLESSED
SENIOR,
PASTOR DANNY BILLY FRANKLIN
516 E GLEN AVE, COLVILLE, WA 99114, USA
Tel: (509) 871-0546
The email was sent from the email address "Assemblies of God Church <ibtcbanks@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "trueassemblie@gmail.com" and the subject "GOOD NEWS! YOU HAVE FOUND FAVOR WITH GOD".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +15098710546

Telephone number +15098710546 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Pastor Danny Billy Franklin", from the Assemblies Of God Church and using the email address billydannypastor@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
516 E GLEN AVE, COLVILLE, WA 99114,
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

DEAR FAITHFUL SERVANT OF GOD

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF THE LORD ALMIGHTY AND OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD THING.

WE ARE HAPPY FOR THE FIRST TIME TO HAVE YOU ON THE NET. I HOPE WE WILL LEARN MANY THINGS ABOUT OUR CHRIST LIFE AND TO LIFT THE CHURCH OF CHRIST AS WELL AS OUR SPIRITUAL GROWTH IN THE CHURCH.

FIRST LET ME START BY INTRODUCING MYSELF. I AM (SENIOR, PASTOR DANNY BILLY FRANKLIN). THE PUBLISHER OF THE ASSEMBLIES OF GOD CHURCH.

WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE THE CALLING FROM THE LORD TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED AND IN FINANCIAL PROBLEM, AND ALSO TO THOSE WHO ARE EXPERIENCING HEARTACHES FROM A BROKEN HOME, OVERWHELMING FINANCIAL TROUBLES, DEBT CONSOLIDATION OR SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES. BY GIVEN OUT LOAN TO THEM EVERY YEAR.

THE AMOUNT OF THE LOAN HAS BEEN SIGNED AND APPROVED BY THE CHURCH COMMITTEE, THE SUM OF US$30,000.00 (THIRTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY), WHICH YOU HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO LOAN, BUT YOU ARE TO RETURN THE LOAN IN (TWO). YEARS, THE LOAN WE OFFER IS A CALLING FROM THE LORD TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED AND IN FINANCIAL PROBLEM.

THIS MESSAGE IS A MESSAGE OF HOPE, A MESSAGE OF FREEDOM FROM DEMONIC OPPRESSION; A MESSAGE OF RESTORATION AND A MESSAGE OF BLESSED ASSURANCE, SAYING IT IS WELL WITH YOU IN JESUS’ NAME! MAY THE LORD CONTINUE TO HEAR YOU IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE?

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM THAT IS AFFECTING YOUR LIFE? CAUSING YOU TO WEEP? TO CRY? TO HAVE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS THAT YOU ARE UNABLE TO REST AT NIGHT? WHAT IS GIVING YOU TERRIBLE MOMENTS MORE PAINS THAN GAINS OR YOU ARE IN DEBTOR?

WE ARE GIVING A MAXIMUM DURATION OF (TWO) YEARS TO THE LOAN SEEKER SO THAT HE /SHE WILL BE ABLE TO REPAY THE LOAN WITHIN THAT PERIOD. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH, BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW TONIGHT THAT GOD FAVOR HAVE LOCATED YOUR LIFE.

SO STOP SUCH UGLY THOUGHTS AND HEAR WHAT OUR MESSAGE OF TODAY IS SAYING TO YOU.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RECEIVING THE LOAN KINDLY GET BACK TO US ASAP FOR MORE DETAILS.

MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, THE LOVE OF GOD, AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BE WITH YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY.

STAY BLESSED
SENIOR,
PASTOR DANNY BILLY FRANKLIN
516 E GLEN AVE, COLVILLE, WA 99114, USA
Tel: 1. (202) 765-1963
Tel: 1. (509) 871-0546
The email was sent from the email address "ASSEMBLIES OF GOD CHURCH <acccreditdept1@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "billydannypastor@gmail.com" and the subject "GOOD NEWS! YOU HAVE FOUND FAVOR WITH GOD".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.