+34632445661

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+34632445661

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +34632445661, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +34632445661

Telephone number +34632445661 has a country code of 34, which indicates that it is from Spain. The dialing code (6) indicates that the number mobile number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +34632445661

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +34632445661 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kai-Michael Erdmann", CEO of Greengale Resources limited and using the email address office@greengale.info and rgreengaleresources@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Greetings.

My name is Kai-Michael Erdmann the owner of Greengale limited. I am a retired farmer (Cocoa merchant). I sold my company last year due to a chronic illness that made me to be inactive from running the company.
However, I came across your details on the internet while searching for a partner to help me invest in your country. It will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth $50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million Dollars) in offshore account,
or investment purpose in your country. Can you be my partner? If you are interested and ready to work with me, please get back to me for more details.

Regards

Kai-Michael Erdmann
CEO Greengale Resources limited (GGRL)
CL CAMPO REAL, 88
28806 - ALCALA DE HENARES - MADRID
Direct phone: +34632445661
office email: office@greengale.info
The email was sent from the email address "ruben@mercadodelareina.es", with the Reply-to address "rgreengaleresources@gmail.com" and the subject "Investment Opportunity".

The WhoIs record for the domain greengale.info gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2019-06-26T13:45:56Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-06-26T13:45:56Z

Registrant State/Province: New York
Registrant Country: US
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.