+2348035004247

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348035004247

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2348035004247 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Godwin Emefiele", Executive Governor of the Central Bank Of Nigeria and using the email address drasnusi2012@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS-NIGERIA
FROM THE DESK OF: Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN),
International Remittance Department,
Corporate Headquarters: # CBN House, Tinubu Square,
213 Eleke Crescent-Victoria Island, Marina,
Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa.
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo
Ikoyi Lagos Island Marina.

CONTRACT NO: NNPC/PED/876CX - WR/KAD/2020
CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS 2020 INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 ATM PAYMENT .
Transaction Code: (805)

Dear: Beneficiary ,

Good News .

Nigeria Government have given Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Go ahead order to release your 2020 Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 that comes out from your US$200 Million with Washington Trust Bank in United states as interest last year so that as soon as you receive your Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank without any more delay .

Your interest Rate payment will be released to your via Atm card or Certified Bank Draft so you are advised to choose Atm card or Certified Bank Draft and reconfirm your residential address /cell Phone and attach any of your Id card to enable us to dispatch your Atm card of $900,000.00 to your address as soon as you responded back with your delivering address .

You must have to pay for Courier fees of ($150) only to enable the dispatch officer to dispatch your last year Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 Atm card so that as soon as you receive it you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the USA.

Courier fees of $150 are the only fees this payment will cost you and it must be dispatched to your address without more delay .

I am giving you 100% Guarantee that this time around it is a must that you will receive your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 latest this week on your doorstep so that you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the states .
Follow instructions for your own Good .
Congratulations once again .

Call me now on my Cell Phone : +234-803-500-4247 WhatsApp Number you can also add me let talk now .

Image result for Mr. Godwin Emefiele
OFFICIALLY SIGNED
Cell Phone: +234-803-500-4247 CALL ME NOW OR ADD IN WHATSAP LET TALK .
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE

REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. NOTE: BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUE YOU WITH OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS(805) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THIS OFFICE.
The email was sent from the email address "Central Bank of Nigeria <drasnusi2012@gmail.com>", with the subject "Transaction Code: (805)".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348035004247 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Godwin Emefiele", Executive Governor of the Central Bank Of Nigeria and using the email address wilsondavid5141@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
CBN logo

P.O.Box 55037 Falomo

CONTRACT NO: NNPC/PED/876CX - WR/KAD/2020

CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS 2020 INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 ATM PAYMENT .

Dear: Beneficiary ,

Good News .

Nigeria Government have given Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Go ahead order to release your 2020 Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 that comes out from your US$200 Million with Washington Trust Bank in United states as interest last year so that as soon as you receive your Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank without any more delay .

Your interest Rate payment will be released to your via Atm card or Certified Bank Draft so you are advised to choose Atm card or Certified Bank Draft and reconfirm your residential address /cell Phone and attach any of your Id card to enable us to dispatch your Atm card of $900,000.00 to your address as soon as you responded back with your delivering address .

You must have to pay for Courier fees of ($150) only to enable the dispatch officer to dispatch your last year Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 Atm card so that as soon as you receive it you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the USA.

Courier fees of $150 are the only fees this payment will cost you and it must be dispatched to your address without more delay .

I am giving you 100% Guarantee that this time around it is a must that you will receive your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 latest this week on your doorstep so that you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the states .

Call me now on my Cell Phone : +234-803-500-4247 WhatsApp Number you can also add me let talk now .
The email was sent from the email address "Central Bank of Nigeria <wilsondavid5141@gmail.com>", with the subject "Transaction Code: (805)".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348035004247 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Godwin Emefiele", Executive Governor of the Central Bank Of Nigeria and using the email address drasnusi2013@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo

CONTRACT NO: NNPC/PED/876CX - WR/KAD/2021

Good News ,

Now you are not going to pay any cent from your pocket to finance your payment .

I have succeeded in getting an investor in the USA Mrs Angela Williams who promised to loan you all the needed Taxation fees of $100,000.00 and go with 10% of your 2020 Interest Rate Payment of $900,000.00 and your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in USA , you will send her 10% of your two payment as soon as you receive your Atm card of 2020 Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 and your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank which they promised to transfer to your account as soon as you send the taxation fees to them and this why the investor Mrs Angela Williams is send you the check of $100,000.00 to take care of your two Payment .

She said she can only loan you the $100,000.00 if you have a COMPANY ACCOUNT with any bank in the USA so that she will mail you the check and once you received the check you sign at the back of check and go to your bank atm to deposit Only and send the deposit slip .

I will advise you on the account officer in charge officer to send the fees and receive your interest Rate Payment and your $200 million .

She told me that you should provide your Mailing address and your company account details to write the check / your WhatsApp number to mail you the check $100,000.00 which you will receive and deposit it via bank ATM AND IT CLEAR within 24 hours .

Take note that this loan is to pay the taxation fees to the Government and receive your Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 and your $200 million which I will direct you on how you will send the loaning fees to the taxation department to avoid you not sending it to the wrong department .

I am giving you 100% Guarantee that this time around that it is a must that you will receive your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 and your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank latest next week on your doorstep and Washington Trust Bank will release your $200 million as soon as you seen the taxation fees to them that is what the investor is going to loan you .

Call me now on my Cell Phone : +234-803-500-4247 Whats App Number you can also add me let talk now .
OFFICIALLY SIGNED
Cell Phone: +234-803-500-4247 CALL ME NOW OR ADD IN WHATSAPP LET TALK .
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE
REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. NOTE: BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUE YOU WITH OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS(805) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THIS OFFICE.
The email was sent from the email address "GODWIN EMEFIELE CBN GOVERNOR <drasnusi2013@gmail.com>", with the subject "Good News ,".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348035004247 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Godwin Emefiele", Executive Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria and using the email address davidmckay2016@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo

CONTRACT NO: NNPC/PED/876CX - WR/KAD/2021

CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 ATM PAYMENT .

2021 INTEREST RATE PAYMENT Transaction Code: (805)

Attention: Beneficiary ,

Good News .
We are in final Audit of the Year 2021 and Nigeria Government have given Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Go ahead order to release your 2021 Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 that comes out from your US$200 Million with Washington Trust Bank in United states as interest for the year 2021 so that as soon as you receive your Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank without any more delay and Celebrate your Xmas and New year in good shape.

Your 2021 interest Rate payment will be released to you via ATM card or Certified Bank Draft so you are advised to choose ATM card or Certified Bank Draft and reconfirm your residential address /cell Phone and attach any of your Id card to enable us to dispatch your ATM card of $900,000.00 to your address latest Monday or Tuesday .

You must have to pay for DHL fees of ($150) only to enable the dispatch officer to dispatch your 2021 Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 ATM card so that as soon as you receive it you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the USA.

Courier fees of $150 are the only fees this payment will cost you and it must be dispatched to your address next week without more delay .

I am giving you 100% Guarantee that this time around it is a must that you will receive your 2021 Interest Rate of $900,000.00 Atm Card on your doorstep so that you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the states .

Call me now on my Cell Phone : +234-803-500-4247 WhatsApp Number you can also add me. Let's talk now .

OFFICIALLY SIGNED
Cell Phone: +234-803-500-4247 CALL ME NOW OR ADD IN WHAT SAP LET TALK .
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE

The email was sent from the email address "David Mckay <davidmckay2016@gmail.com>", with the subject "2021 INTEREST RATE PAYMENT Transaction Code: (805)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348035004247 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Godwin Emefiele", Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address drasnusi2013@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo

CONTRACT NO: NNPC/PED/876CX - WR/KAD/2022

CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 ATM PAYMENT .

Good News .
We are in New Audit of the Year 2022 and Nigeria Government have given Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Go ahead order to release your 2021 Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 that comes out from your US$200 Million with Washington Trust Bank in United states as interest for the year 2021 so that as soon as you receive your Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank without any more delay .

Your 2021 interest Rate payment will be released to you via ATM card or Certified Bank Draft so you are advised to choose ATM card or Certified Bank Draft and reconfirm your residential address /cell Phone and attach any of your Id card to enable us to dispatch your ATM card of $900,000.00 to your address any moment from now.

You must have to pay for Courier fees of ($150) only to enable the dispatch officer to dispatch your 2021 Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 ATM card so that as soon as you receive it you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the USA.

I am giving you 100% Guarantee that this time around it is a must that you will receive your 2021 Interest Rate of $900,000.00 Atm Card on your doorstep so that you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the states .

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/JUNK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, treat it genuinely.

Call me now on my Cell Phone : +234-803-500-4247 Whats App Number you can also add me. Let's talk now .

OFFICIALLY SIGNED
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE

The email was sent from the email address "drasnusi2013@gmail.com", with the subject "2021 INTEREST RATE PAYMENT Transaction Code: (805)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348035004247 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Godwin Emefiele", Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address wilsondavid518@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo

Good News .
We are in Audit of the Year 2022 and Nigeria Government have given Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Go ahead order to release your 2021 Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 that comes out from your US$200 Million with Washington Trust Bank in United states as interest for the year 2021 so that as soon as you receive your Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank without any more delay .

Your 2021 interest Rate payment will be released to you via ATM card or Certified Bank Draft so you are advised to choose ATM card or Certified Bank Draft and reconfirm your residential address /cell Phone and attach any of your Id card to enable us to dispatch your ATM card of $900,000.00 to your address any moment from now.

You must have to pay for Courier fees of ($150) only to enable the dispatch officer to dispatch your 2021 Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 ATM card so that as soon as you receive it you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the USA.

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/JUNK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, treat it genuinely.

Call me now on my Cell Phone : +234-803-500-4247 Whats App Number you can also add me. Let's talk now .

OFFICIALLY SIGNED
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE

The email was sent from the email address "wilsondavid518@gmail.com", with the subject "2021 INTEREST RATE PAYMENT Transaction Code: (805)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348035004247 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Godwin Emefiele", Executive Governor of the Central Bank Of Nigeria and using the email address davidmckay2016@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo

Good News .
We are in New Audit of the Year 2022 and Nigeria Government have given Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Go ahead order to release your 2021 Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 that comes out from your US$200 Million with Washington Trust Bank in United states as interest for the year 2021 so that as soon as you receive your Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank without any more delay .

OFFICIALLY SIGNED
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE

The email was sent from the email address "davidmckay2016@gmail.com", with the subject "2021 INTEREST RATE PAYMENT Transaction Code: (805)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348035004247 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Godwin Emefiele", Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address drobinnaugo19757@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo

Good News .
We are in Audit of the Year 2022 and Nigeria Government have given Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Go ahead order to release your 2021 Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 that comes out from your US$200 Million with Washington Trust Bank in United states as interest for the year 2021 so that as soon as you receive your Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank without any more delay .

OFFICIALLY SIGNED
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE

The email was sent from the email address "Central bank of Nigeria <drobinnaugo19757@gmail.com>", with the subject "2021 INTEREST RATE PAYMENT Transaction Code: (805)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348035004247 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Godwin Emefiele", Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address drobinnaugo19757@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo

Good News .

OFFICIALLY SIGNED
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE
The email was sent from the email address "Central bank of Nigeria <drobinnaugo19757@gmail.com>", with the subject "2021 INTEREST RATE PAYMENT Transaction Code: (805)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348035004247 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi", Acting Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address officehq2022@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FROM THE DESK OF: Godwin Emefieles
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo

CONTRACT NO: NNPC/PED/876CX - WR/KAD/2023
CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS 2022 INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 ATM PAYMENT .
Transaction Code: (909)
2022 INTEREST RATE PAYMENT

Dear: Beneficiary,
Following the immediate suspension of the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor, Godwin Emefiele, from office, his Deputy (Operations Directorate) Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi, has been announced to act in his capacity in the meantime.

President Bola Tinubu, on Friday night suspended Emefiele. The suspension was announced in a statement issued by the Director of Information, Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, The Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele, has been taken into custody by Nigeria’s secret police, the State Security Service (SSS), hours after Newly Elected President Bola Tinubu suspended him from office because of Corruption charges and Embezzlement .

The Department of State Services (DSS) hereby confirms that Mr Godwin Emefiele, the suspended Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), is now in its custody for some investigative reasons.

This is to inform you that your 2022 interest Rate Payment of $900,000.00 has been Approved by the Newly Elected President of Federal Government of Nigeria and they have given us go ahead order to release it via Master Atm card to enable you have enough to finance your Principal Payment of $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in U.S.A.

I am not two here as Action Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria Governor Take note because a lot of impostors always use my name to humiliate innocent beneficiary like you but anyone caught will not go Scott feel as a lots of them are in Prison that is why we decided to give you a TRANSACTION CODE (909) ANY MASSAGE YOU RECEIVED WITHOUT THE CODE IS NOT FROM ME OF FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AND SHOULD BE IGNORED AND FORWARD TO ME FIRST FOR MY ADVISE.

You have been dealing with impostors who have been impersonating my name and using my name/Central Bank of Nigeria to scam, stop any more communication with those criminals and receive your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the United States and your Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 with the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Your 2022 interest Rate payment will be released to you via ATM card or Certified Bank Draft so you are advised to choose ATM card or Certified Bank Draft and reconfirm your residential address /cell Phone and attach any of your Id card to enable us to dispatch your ATM card of $900,000.00 to your address any moment from now.

You must have to pay for Courier fees of ($199.00) only to enable the dispatcher officer in charge of to dispatch your 2022 Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 ATM card so that as soon as you receive it you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the USA.

I am giving you 100% Guarantee that this time around it is a must that you will receive your 2022 Interest Rate of $900,000.00 Atm Card on your doorstep so that you will have enough to finance your Principal $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the states which i link you with the Washington Trust Bank U.S.A to contact for your $200 million as soon as i hear from you.

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/JUNK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, treat it genuinely
Mr. Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi,
Acting Executive Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. NOTE: BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUE YOU WITH OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS(909) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THIS OFFICE.
The email was sent from the email address "officehq2022@gmail.com".