+2348035004247

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348035004247

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2348035004247 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi", Acting Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address governorfolashodunadebisishonu@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS-NIGERIA
FROM THE DESK OF ACTING GOVERNOR
FOLASHODUN ADEBISI SHONUBI
Acting Executive Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN),
International Remittance Department,
Corporate Headquarters: # CBN House, Tinubu Square,
213 Eleke Crescent-Victoria Island, Marina,
Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa.
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo
Ikoyi Lagos Island Marina.

CONTRACT NO: NNPC/PED/876CX - WR/KAD/2023
CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS 2022 INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 ATM PAYMENT .
Transaction Code: (909)
2022 INTEREST RATE PAYMENT

Dear: [Redacted],

Your message is well Acknowledged.

This is to inform you that your 2022 interest Rate Payment of $900,000.00 has been Approved by the Newly Elected President of Federal Government of Nigeria and they have given us go ahead order to release it via Master Atm card to enable you have enough to finance your Principal Payment of $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in U.S.A.

I am not two here as Action Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria Governor Take note because a lot of impostors always use my name to humiliate innocent beneficiary like you but anyone caught will not go Scott feel as a lots of them are in Prison that is why we decided to give you a TRANSACTION CODE (909) ANY MASSAGE YOU RECEIVED WITHOUT THE CODE IS NOT FROM ME OF FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AND SHOULD BE IGNORED AND FORWARD TO ME FIRST FOR MY ADVISE.

You have been dealing with impostors who have been impersonating my name and using my name/Central Bank of Nigeria to scam, stop any more communication with those criminals and receive your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the United States and your Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 with the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We will send your the interest rate payment of $900,000.00 by ATM Card and you must have to pay for Courier fees of $199.00 only to enable the Dispatcher officer in charges dispatch your Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 Atm Card to your address so that so that as soon as you receive it you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in USA.

See attached your Master Atm card Ready to dispatch to your home address as soon as you send the Courier fees / your delivering address/Whatsapp number and any of your id card to avoid delivering to the wrong Beneficiary.

If you want your Interest Rate payment of US US$900,000.00 to be transferred to your account via Bank to bank transfer you have to pay for the COST OF TRANSFER which is $599.00 Only .

Send the $199.00 via World Remit /Remitily /Ria money transfer /Western union or MoneyGram to the below receiver name to enable him to dispatch your Atm Card of your 2022 interests Rate payment of US$900,000.00 and make sure that the three names are well spelt .
Receiver Name : Williams Chieme Martins
Address: No 2 Salvation Avenue Egbeda Lagos Nigeria

If you want to send it via BTC wallet Address or Bank to bank transfer give me your whats app number so that i will forward it to you .

I am giving you 100% Guarantee that this time around it is a must that you will receive your 2022 Interest Rate of $900,000.00 Atm Card on your doorstep so that you will have enough to finance your Principal $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the states which i link you with the Washington Trust Bank U.S.A to contact for your $200 million as soon as i hear from you that is my promise to you as the Newly Acting Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/JUNK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, treat it genuinely
Mr. Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi,
Acting Executive Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Whatsapp No : +234-803-500-4247 ADD IN WHAT AND TALK TO ME.
REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. NOTE: BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUE YOU WITH OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS(909) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THIS OFFICE.
The email was sent from the email address "governorfolashodunadebisishonu@gmail.com".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.