+2348173212684

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348173212684

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Yemi Osinbajo" and using the email address yemiosibanjovpnigeria@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Office Of The Vice President..
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
His Excellency, Prof Yemi Osinbajo,SAN..GCON.
State House,Aso Rock Presidential Villa.
Abuja,Nigeria.

Payment Notifications.

Sir/Madam.

I His Excellency Prof.Yemi Osibanjo GCFR the Executive Vice President and now Acting President Federal Republic of Nigeria has as a matter of urgency approved the immediate and irrevocable release of your Federal Executive Council sum of USD 2.5 Million Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars which i have endorsed this Tuesday evening Nigerian time to be release to you the approved beneficiary without you paying a dime to anybody as i will personally administer your payment from my desk and release same to you unconditionally in my capacity as the Vice President of Nigeria and Chairman National Economic Council NEC once you follow my instructions and directives.

In view of the above now what you will need to do is to apply for a Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate from my desk which will be issued in your name and that will warrant you NOT paying a dime/cent to anybody until you have received and confirmed your payment from my office only,forward to me your full names and address that will be written on your applied Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate which i will issue in your favor without delays and then your funds released as all necessary back up documents that will cover your approved sum of USD 2.5 Million are now ready hence what remains is the Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate to be issued in your name and your funds released to you unconditionally as i stated before,the Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate will be issued to you by the Archives/Documentations desk in my office at the official Government cost payable to the Archives/Documentations desk which is non negotiable because the Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate is not issued free of charge as that is going to the Government purse as revenue,but every other charges/fees will be waived once issued in your name and favor.

Finally your approves sum will be released to you through electronics Wire transfer or Automated teller machine Gold Card ATM fully Activated and free delivered to your address through our accredited courier company as the mailing fees is covered when your Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate is issued in your favor,for furnish me with the requested details and get your Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate issued in your name as the issuing fees will be communicated to you by me personally once i receive your details,you can reach me on my direct mobile line as thus; 2348173212684. if you have any questions to ask about this your emergency payment arrangement which must be accomplished in less than seven working days from today hence you have to be serious.

Faithfully Yours.

His Excellency Prof Yemi Osinbajo,SAN,GCON..
Executive Vice President Federal Republic of Nigeria.
State House Presidential Villa,Aso Rock.
Abuja,Nigeria.
The email was sent from the email address "Prof Yemi Osibanjo Vice President Of Nigeria <yemiosibanjovpnigeria@gmail.com>", with the subject "Payment Notifications.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Prof Yemi Osinbajo" and using the email address yemiosibanjovpnigeria@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Office Of The Vice President..
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
His Excellency, Prof Yemi Osinbajo,SAN..GCON.
State House,Aso Rock Presidential Villa.
Abuja,Nigeria.

Payment Notifications.

Sir/Madam.

I His Excellency Prof.Yemi Osibanjo GCFR the Executive Vice President and now Acting President Federal Republic of Nigeria has as a matter of urgency approved the immediate and irrevocable release of your Federal Executive Council sum of USD 2.5 Million Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars,which i have endorsed this Monday evening Nigerian time to be release to you the approved beneficiary without you paying a dime to anybody as i will personally administer your payment from my desk and release same to you unconditionally in my capacity as the Vice President of Nigeria and Chairman National Economic Council NEC once you follow my instructions and directives.

In view of the above now what you will need to do is to apply for a Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate from my desk which will be issued in your name and that will warrant you NOT paying a dime/cent to anybody until you have received and confirmed your payment from my office only,forward to me your full names and address that will be written on your applied Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate which i will issue in your favor without delays and then your funds released as all necessary back up documents that will cover your approved sum of USD 2.5 Million are now ready hence what remains is the Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate to be issued in your name and your funds released to you unconditionally as i stated before,the Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate will be issued to you by the Archives/Documentations desk in my office at the official Government cost payable to the Archives/Documentations desk which is non negotiable because the Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate is not issued free of charge as that is going to the Government purse as revenue,but every other charges/fees will be waived once issued in your name and favor.

Finally your approves sum will be released to you through electronics Wire transfer or Automated teller machine Gold Card ATM fully Activated and free delivered to your address through our accredited courier company as the mailing fees is covered when your Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate is issued in your favor,for furnish me with the requested details and get your Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate issued in your name as the issuing fees will be communicated to you by me personally once i receive your details,you can reach me on my direct mobile line as thus; 2348173212684. if you have any questions to ask about this your emergency payment arrangement which must be accomplished in less than seven working days from today hence you have to be serious.

Faithfully Yours.

His Excellency Prof Yemi Osinbajo,SAN,GCON..
Executive Vice President Federal Republic of Nigeria.
State House Presidential Villa,Aso Rock.
Abuja,Nigeria.
The email was sent from the email address "Prof Yemi Osibanjo Vice President Of Nigeria <yemiosibanjovpnigeria@gmail.com>", with the subject "Payment Notifications.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Sylva Okolieaboh" and using the email address agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
From The Desk Of;.. Mr.Sylva Okolieaboh.
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF
Treasury House, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, 5 Zaria Street,
Garki Abuja,Nigeria.

FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2022.

Attn; Beneficiary.

Sir.

The Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations wish to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations have reach and agreement through a Memorandum of Understand MOU with FGN Reference numbers as thus FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2022 with the below listed bankers of the Nigerian Government as holders of our Consolidated Oil Reserve Revenue to release and pay your over due funds directly to you by debiting our Oil Reserve Account with our below bankers to approved sum of USD2.5Million TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS as approved by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria upon your receipt of your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my office in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations AGF and the account administrator which you have to give me a call for the release and issuance of our bankers FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES that they will use to release your funds to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS as the AGF of the Federations because without it our bankers cannot access our account for your Transfer/Payment based on the nature of our Oil Reserve Account domiciled with them,we took this measure to avert you numerous bank charges associated with International Transfers hence this is more or less a local Transfer within your Country as i believed that each of the under listed banks have branches in your Country of origin/domiciled even if you don't operate with any of the banks nor have an account with them which does not matter as the localization is the main crux of this arrangement to avert international transfer charges for you the funds beneficiary...as all relevant Clearance Documents for your local transfer is ready as procured and secured in your favor and will be forwarded to our bankers of your preferred choice of claiming your funds for your payment by them on my order only once you have obtain your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my office as the account administrator and signatory once you call me on phone to that effect or email me for that requirement hence i will inform you the procedure for the release to you as the funds beneficiary.

JP Morgan Chase.
HSBC Bank.
Bank Nordik.
Bank of America BOA.
Ally Bank USA.
Wells Fargo Bank.
Danske Bank,Denmark.
Maybank Berhad Malaysia.
Deutsche Bank
State Bank Of India.

Finally indicate the bank you want to claim your funds from your Country as listed above and call me on phone for your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES before i will forward your details to our bankers for your immediate payment without prepayment nor charges from our bankers once you have secured the bank requested FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my desk as the Authorizing funds administrator and in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF..my direct mobile line is as thus 234-8173212684. as i will await for your phone call and email to that effect because you need to act fast once you receive this email so that i will forward your Payment File to any of our bankers of your choice for your immediate payment as we arranged with them without any prepayment to our bankers based on our agreement with them,your choice of payment should also be indicated in your response as that will be specified clearly in your Payment File which i will forward to our bankers,also reconfirm your banking details and address depending your mode of payment you will prefer to claim your funds as approved.

Sincerely Yours.

Mr.Sylva Okolieaboh.
Accountant General Of The Federations AGF
Direct Line:2348173212684.
The email was sent from the email address "Accountant General Of The Federations AGF <agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com>", with the subject "FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2022.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Jimoh Ibrahim", from NICON Insurance Corporation and using the email address {Reply-to}. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Nicon Plaza, Plot 242 Muhammadu Buhari way, Central Business District, PMB 5029.
Abuja- Nigeria.
From The Desk of the Group Managing Director,
NICON Insurance Corporations Of Nigeria.
Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim.Esq.

MUST DO TO CLAIM YOUR FUNDS FROM NICON.

Attn: Accredited Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

In line with the Debt Buy Back payment arrangement we had with the Nigerian Government,United Nations and the International Monetary Funds IMF and as the official insures of the Nigerian Government Assets and liabilities locally and internationally,an approved sum of USD 3 Million due to you will now be paid and released to you by Nicon Insurance Corporation based on agreement reached with the above bodies in your name an favor as your email ID was sent to be paid by the Nigerian Finance Minister last year and ready for implementations this first quarter of the year 2023.

Sequel to the above now,Nicon Insurance will credit or send to you an activated ATM Master Card depending on your preference to claim the above sum ONLY after you have furnished my office with a copy of your already issued NICON INSURANCE COMPLETIONS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE issued to you before now by the Nigerian Government/UN/IMF that qualifies your valid calism to this funds as Insurance companies deals with paper evidence,or issued to you by my predecessor here in office,once you send to me the valid copy which i will verify from my desk,then attach it with your banking details and address as well in your country and then inform me your preferred mode to receive the above funds as i will do that willingly without any prejudice and under 72hours from date you sent that and no single dime prepayment from you if you have the copy as that is the requirement for your payment by this office,in any event you was not issued one in the past or you lost it due to theft of natural causes,advise me to that effect as that is when you will pay the minimal Reissuance Fees for the NICON INSURANCE COMPLETIONS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE because without it issued in your name Nicon Insuarnce will not pay you as already agreed with the above bodies.

Awaiting for your email and call response as instructed above and for your payment by Nicon without any inhibitions from any quarters both locally here and in your country as this agreement is binded on both the IMF and United Nations including yoru countries Apex Central bank.

Yours Faithfully.

Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim.Esq.
Group Managing Director,NICON Insurance.
Mobile Line:2348173212684.
The email was sent from the email address "NiconInsurance Corporations Of Nigeria Nicon <niconinsurancegroupngr@gmail.com>", with the subject "MUST DO TO CLAIM YOUR FUNDS FROM NICO".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Smith Anderson", from United Bank For Africa Plc and using the email address drsmithanderson2012@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
United Bank For Africa Plc.UBA.
Head Office: UBA House,Marina,Lagos.
Lagos,Nigeria.
Office Of Dr.Smith Anderson.
Executive Director Electronics And ATM Card Payment.
Tel: 2348173212685.

Dear Customer.

Attn: Sir / Madam,

ACCRUED INTEREST PAYMENT ADVICE NOTIFICATIONS.

I am Dr.Smith Anderson, the Executive Director Electronics /Swift And ATM Card Payment and Head of Payment Verification Unit of UBA Bank Nigeria PLC and in line with the instruction from the Nigerian Government that your Accrued Interest sum of USD1.3Million One Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars only should be paid and released to you immediately from our bank instead of the principal sum which was withdrawn by the Federal Ministry of Finance on the Order of the Presidency last month hence we have obliged now to release your approved Accrued Interest sum as above without delays of which our bank have duly obliged as instructed for the payment today to you through your designated payment preference: UBA Bank ATM Debit Card or Swift Bank Wire Transfer/Certified Cashiers Cheque.

In the Year 2020 your contract / inheritance/Lottery sum funds was deposited with our bank by the central bank of Nigeria (CBN) Funds Procurement department and after some period of time the money was taken back to the Federal Government Treasury on the instructions of the Finance Minister, this was done because of the dubious act from the CBN Governor where they use beneficiaries money to make interest from deposit with local banks for short period of time including round tripping with your funds through the Forex Black Market thereby making a huge gain and interest with your funds without your knowledge as the rightful beneficiary and this has frustrated so many fund beneficiaries and also caused several delay from getting foreign beneficiaries paid their due sum.

But with the intervention of the Presidency on Monday this week giving UBA Bank Plc of Nigeria the unanimous right to handle all foreign Accrued Interest payments as we have been directed to release to you your Accrued Interest funds as the case maybe,so far we have declared the sum of US$1.3M One Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars as your accrued interest and also approved this sum to be paid to you without any further delay which is your duly Accrued Interest funds It is my duty to verify your information and also ensure that the said amount is immediately allocated for payment in your name and favor: Your Accrued Interest Payment Allocations Clearance Bond Will Be Required From You To Gazette And Release this Funds To You by this bank and it is obtainable from our bank at a lower bank value rate which you will send to our bank prior to your immediate payment which is devoid of delays as the amount involved is not much.

NB: KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR FULL BANKING DETAILS AND ADDRESS FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR ACCRUED INTEREST FUNDS SUM OF USD 1.5 MILLION, TELEPHONE NUMBERS,YOU CAN AS WELL REACH ME ON MY DIRECT MOBILE AS THUS..2348173212684 FOR MORE ADVISE AND DETAILS.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr Smith Anderson,
Executive Director Electronics And ATM Card Payment.
{UBA Bank Nigeria Plc}
==================================================

This mail is from a staff of UBA Bank Plc. The information is intended only for the person or entity that is addressed and may contain confidential and / or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use, or any action in reliance on this information by persons or entities. If you have received this mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. UBA Bank PLC and its employees accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
The email was sent from the email address "Dr Smith Anderson Anderson Smith <drsmithanderson2012@gmail.com>", with the subject "ACCRUED INTEREST PAYMENT ADVICE NOTIFICATIONS.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Alhaji Musa Sani" and using the email address al.mamodya@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
From The Desk of Alhaji Musa Sani
Special Adviser to the President on Foreign Payment
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way Central
Abuja Nigeria.

Subject: USD3.5 Million Part-Payment.

If you receive this message, then urgently report to this office without delays because you are among the shortlisted foreign beneficiaries to receive a part-payment of US$3,500,000.00.

While in Chatham House, London, 5th December 2022, President Bola Tinubu promised that he would pay all foreign beneficiaries, 2nd Quarter Payment exercise 2023.

In order to fulfil part of his promises in London, the new Nigeria president, President Bola Tinubu has authorised a part-payment of $3,500,000.00 to all the shortlisted beneficiaries.

The president has authorised that in order to avoid economic sabotage of this payment exercise, all the shortlisted Beneficiaries should open a Non Resident Personal Online

Bank Account (NRPOBA) with the Federal Capital Bank USA or Federal Capital Bank London or Federal Capital Bank Nigeria & Sovakia, where their $3,500,000.00 part-payment has been deposited awaiting their new online bank account.

You are advised to send all your fund particulars to this office immediately you receive this Payment Notification.

We look forward to your cooperation in order to serve you better.

FOR:

Yours truly,
Alhaji Musa Sani
Abuja Nigeria.
Tel; 234-8173212684.
The email was sent from the email address "Alhaji Mamodu Ishaya <al.mamodya@gmail.com>", with the subject "USD3.5 Million Part-Payment".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Alhaji Musa Sani" and using the email address anamunah1@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
From The Desk of Alhaji Musa Sani
Abuja Nigeria.

Subject: USD 2 Million Compensation/Part-Payment

If you receive this message, then urgently report to this office without delays because you are among the shortlisted foreign beneficiaries to receive a compensation/part-payment of US$200,000.00 this 2nd quarter.

While in Chatham House, London, 5th December 2022, President Bola Tinubu promised that he would pay all foreign beneficiaries, 2nd Quarter Payment exercise 2023.

In order to fulfill part of his promises in London, the new Nigeria president, President Bola Tinubu has announced an immediate compensation/part-payment of $2000,000.00 to all the shortlisted beneficiaries.

The president has authorised that in order to avoid sabotage of this payment exercise by scammers, all the shortlisted Beneficiaries should open a Non Resident Personal Online Bank Account (NRPOBA) with the Federal Capital Bank or Slovakia(Europe only), where their $2,000,000.00 part-payment has been deposited awaiting their new online bank account. To avoid payment of Insurances and Taxes which may hinder foreign transfers, all beneficiaries will have their fund deposited in their online account through which they will be withdrawal their fund in little installment of $500,000 per. Each beneficiary will send his/her ID card with their photos clearly shown, which will be used in the opening of their online account. Also each beneficiary will send $200 for their deposit amount balance of their online accounts. Note, funds deposited in this online account shall have no interest returns. The online account is not commercialized but solely for the purpose of paying the beneficiaries without international charges by enrooted banks.

You are advised to send all your ID card immediately you receive this email so that you will be given the online account opening form to fill without delays.

We look forward to your cooperation in order to serve you better.

Yours truly,
Alhaji Musa Sani
Abuja Nigeria.
Tel; 234-8173212684.
The email was sent from the email address "THE PRESIDENCY <anamunah1@gmail.com>", with the subject "USD 2 Million Compensation/Part-Payment".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Zaccheus Adedeji" and using the email address firsrevenueboard@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Federal Inland Revenue Service..FIRS.
Office Of The New Executive Chairman FIRS.
5,Sokode Crescent,Zone 5.
Wuse,Abuja.Nigeria.
Tel;. 2348173212684.

FIRS Payment Instruction.

Dear Sir,

As a matter of urgency,the Federal Inland Revenue Board FIRS has approved your over due funds payment with immediate effect and payable to you through direct Swift Wire ACH Credit Transfer,you are required to forward to my desk a copy of your already issued FIRS TAX CLEARANCE BOND CERTIFICATE TCBC as issued to you the former chairman as that is all that i needed from you to effect your credit without bureaucratic bottleneck attached as the norm with civil service,for an official copy of your FIRS TAX CLEARANCE BOND CERTIFICATE TCBC to me together with your banking details and address,once i receive that i will proceed to effect your transfer without further delays nor any UPFRONT payment from you as your payment procedure indicates,if unfortunately you dont have the original copy of your FIRS TAX CLEARANCE BOND CERTIFICATE TCBC as issued in your name,that is when you will part with the issuance fees payable to my desk because it is obligatory and mandatory that you have it as it will be attached in your payment file before crediting,the issuance fees is a MUST and cannot be deducted from your approved sum of USD2.5Million Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars prior to your transfer and that is final.

Finally I will be expecting your email as indicated above,note that your approved sum is ready for release to you through Bank transfer or another mode of your choice...I can be reached on this direct line for more advise... 2348173212684.

Sincerely Yours..

Mr.Zaccheus Adedeji.FSSC.
New Executive Chairman.
Federal Inland Revenue Service-FIRS..
Abuja..Nigeria.
The email was sent from the email address "Federal Inland Revenue Board FIRS <firsrevenueboard@gmail.com>", with the subject "FIRS Payment Instruction.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Johnson Teriba Briggs" and using the email address drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
From The Desk Of The Executive Director
Electronics Payments And Audits Department
Federal Ministry Of Finance.
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Dr.Johnson Teriba Briggs CFR.

Telephone Mobile Transfer Payment.

Attn: Approved Beneficiary.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to bring to your immediate notice that as the Director Of Finance Federal Ministry Of Finance an immediate order for your payment has been granted for the release and payment of the sum of USD 1.5 Million One Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars by the Finance Ministry which am the Director General in your favor,the above sum will be released to your direct bank account and directly from the Finance Ministry Dedicated Mobile Payment Transfer number which you will confirm with a credit alert instantly,i will from my Mobile Payment Telephone Transfer Bank APP and credit your bank account with the above sum which you will send to our bank the normal Mobile Payment TT Electronics Transfer Charges (COT) fees as we cannot bear responsible for that on your behalf as it will be paid the bank as their charges though very minimal fees as charged by the bank and cannot be paid from your approved sum of USD 1,5 Million hence it goes to the bank directly as charges ,forward to me the following details right away for your immediate crediting after you have sent the Mobile Payment TT Electronics Transfer Charges (COT) fees through my office.

BANK NAME:
ACCOUNT NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBERS:
SWIFT CODE.
I BANK NUMBERS,
BANK ADDRESS.

Furtherance to the above now,forward to me the above listed details and a copy of your valid ID which will appear while making your Mobile transfer as well,i will inform you the little amount you will send to cover the Mobile Payment TT Electronics Transfer Charges (COT) fees once i get your details and how you will send it as well as that will be done first before i will do your mobile transfer from the Finance Ministry dedicated Transfer Mobile line which i am in charge of as the Executive Director,please stay off if you are not ready to send the Mobile Payment TT Electronics Transfer Charges (COT)fees which cannot be skipped or waived by anybody,you can reach me on my direct mobile line as thus: Tel;2348173212684,your email was processed by our online department and verified by the EFCC for these payment,if you wish to claim the above amount through an ATM Debit Card,i will as well work on that for you but you will pay and send the delivery fees for that,but i will suggest you follow the Telephone Transfer options as it cost less and easier as well,by Monday next week i willproceed with your payment preference once i hear from you.

Yours Sincerely.

Dr.Johnson Teriba Briggs.
Executive Director General.
Payments/Audits/Documentations Department.
Federal Ministry Of Finance FMF.
The email was sent from the email address "Dr Johnson Briggs Johnson Briggs <drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com>", with the subject "Telephone Mobile Transfer Payment.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Rev. Dr. Philip Edozie", from Philip & Partner Llp. and using the email address drphilipedozie12@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
World Economic Forum Switzerland
91-93 route de la Capite,
CH-1223 Cologny/Geneva
Switzerland.

(File No: WEFS-0023) Your Ref No: ( WEFS20)

Sir/Madam.

We are pleased to inform and announce to you today Saturday 9th Dec 2023 that you are among the lucky email randomly selected individuals globally granted to receive the sum of One Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros 1.5Million Euros from the World Economic Forum (WEF) under the Facebook WEFS/EU Initiative program 2021 which your email only was one of the lucky winners/beneficiaries that won this Grants from WEFS 2023 initiatives,this your WEFS Grants is payable to you from the WEFS/EU Payment Center in Africa/Nigeria,the reasons been that the poverty INDEX in Africa and moreso many of the WEFS selected Grant beneficiaries where scammed from Africa hence the payment payable from Nigeria been also one of the country signatories to this grants arrangement,

You are to reply back with the below information to file for your flexible payment claim WEFS 1.5Million Euro One Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro Grants immediately through Rev.Dr.Philip Edozie OCJ with your due Certifications Cover from the WEFS indicating that your grant funds is legal and fraud free and granted to you by the WEFS in Davos,Switzerland payable through our African desk ONLY and administered by the below official...You will only need to secure these WEFS AUTHORIZATIONS CLAIMS CERTIFICATE from the below gentlemen at the official cost of USD150,00 One Hundred And Fifty Dollars only before he will release the 1,5 Million Euro Grants from him as that will legalize your funds to avoid suspicion and stopage by Financial Regulations Agencies which is mandatory before your WEF Payment Grants.

Full Names:, Age:, Country:, Nationality:, Sex:m/f:, Mobile Tel:, Occupation: Address: Identifications copy to validate your claims.

Please Reply/Contact below email as sent from to file for your claims and adhere to his flexible payment standard procedures for your claims.

Rev.Dr.Philip Edozie OCJ,ESQ.
PHILIP & PARTNER LLP.
E-mail: drphilipedozie12@gmail.com

Mobile; 2348173212684.

Below is the reference web link for further information on these claims from the WEFS.
http://www.weforum.org/events/world-eco ... eting-2018
http://www.weforum.org/events/world-eco ... eting-2019
http://www.weforum.org/events/world-eco ... eting-2020
http://www.weforum.org/events/world-eco ... eting-2021

Note: This is not a lottery offer but an assistance to help service and fight back the economic downturn and alleviate the global poverty index occasioned by the effects of inflations and the Corvid 19 Pandemics which your country is a signatory to this arrangement muted since last year and actualized this 2021 August with fundings ready from the WEFS/UN/WBA/Paris Club.your winning grants is ready to be released to you vide 48hours Swift Electronics Wire Transfer 72hours WEFS Activated ATM Gold Card Delivery.

Regards,

Professor. Klaus Schwab,
Executive Chairman Director,
World Economic Forum,
Belgium & Zurich Office Davos Switzerland.
The email was sent from the email address "Dr Philip Edozie <drphilipedozie12@gmail.com>", with the subject "(File No: WEFS-0023) Your Ref No: ( WEFS20)".