+2348173212684

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348173212684

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ahmed Idris" and using the email address agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Office Of The Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF Treasury House,
Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, 5 Zaria Street
,Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel..234-8173212684.

UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND PAYMENT NOTICE.

Attn;Funds Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

On the express directives and order from Mr.President Federal Republic of Nigeria i have concluded arrangement with Union Bank Of Switzerland for the immediate and unconditional release/payment of your overdue funds which is now approved for payment to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS only to our bankers Union Bank Of Switzerland Zurich Head Office Branch through the Nigerian Consolidated Oil Reserve Account of which am the sole signatory and account administrator as the Chief Accountant of the Federation AGF,the sum of USD5Million Five Million Dollars was approved in your name and favor this first quarter of the year 2021 payable only on my order as the AGF of The Federations,i will give our bankers in Switzerland and order to either credit your bank account or issue you a UBS ATM GOLD CARD which delivery will be free on my order to our bankers through our USB Bank Account Officer directly to your designated address that you will send to me or your banking details that you will send to me which i will attach in your Validated Payment File and i will forward to UBS Bank and then remark them to go ahead and pay you without you making dime payment to our bankers.

Sequel to the above now you are requested to call or text me a message on my direct mobile line as this: 234-8173212684 and obtain your International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond from my office which i need to input and insert in your Payment File prior to forwarding it to our bankers with your details for your payment without any delays by them as i will endorse your payment,without you obtaining the International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond from my desk your payment cannot be made by our bankers as that is the only requirement for your payment hence is very obligatory,so call me on phone on the above number or send me text message to that effect so that i will inform you the process of the issuance of the International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond in your name and favor and that is all that is needed for your payment by our bankers UBS on my order only as the sole account signatory and funds administrator.

I will be expecting your telephone call or text message as instructed above and then your email with your details and preferred mode to claim your funds from our bankers in Switzerland at zero cost from you.

Sincerely Yours..

Mr. Ahmed Idris..FCAU.
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.
Finance House,Abuja.
The email was sent from the email address "Accountant General Of The Federations AGF <agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com>", with the subject "UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND PAYMENT NOTICE.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mele Kyari", from the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations and using the email address nnpcnigeriannpcngr@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
Herbert Macaulay way in the Central business District.
Office Of The Group Managing Director..
Engineer. Mele Kyari.
Abuja,Nigeria.. P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja .
Tel; 234-8173212684.
NNPC International Certified Cashiers Cheque Ready In Your Name.
Attn.NNPC Funds Beneficiary.
Sir/Madam.
I Eng,Mele Kyari the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations wish to inform you that after our Board of Directors Meeting held on Thursday this week as regards to your outstanding over due funds payment owed to you by the Nigerian Government either through Lottery/Inheritance or Contract funds previously which is sole responsibility of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations,we have resolved to release and pay off your over due funds claims through an NNPC International Certified Cashiers Cheque cashiable over your bank or any bank counter which is globally acceptable in every bank around the globe as you already aware that NNPC is the Nigerian Apex Oil Corporations and as such an NNPC Cashiers Cheque is easily Cashiable over any bank counter only when issued in your full names and Endorsed by me only as Group Managing Director,so we have decided to pay you through this means to avoid scams involved in an ATM Card payment and Bank transfers which will get to the prying eyes of your local Apex bank and the Tax/Security agencies which might work against you,so what we will do once you confirm this email is to issue the NNPC INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED CASHIERS CHEQUE in your name and mail it directly to your home or office address in your Country which you have to send to my desk upon your receipt of this message,we have an agreement with DHL Courier for your delivery at a reduced rate delivery fees which i will ibform you the cost from Nigeria to your Country once i receive your mailing address and how to send same as well here.
Sequel to the above now and as a matter of urgency you are requested to specify your full and complete names that i will write in your NNPC INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED CASHIERS CHEQUE to avoid any mistakes in your full names hence any mistake will warrant the return of the cheque back again to us here in NNPC and that will cost extra charges again hence we dont want that,so write out your full names and secured home or office address where it will be mailed to you,please be informed that as you are doing this be ready to send the DHL COURIER DELIVERY FEES of your NNPC INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED CASHIERS CHEQUE/DRAFT ready as you will pay for the SHIPMENT/MAILING fees from Nigeria to your designated Country hence NNPC Nigeria cannot spend extra dime for that again being a responsible agency,that is the resolutions of our Board of Directors Meetings which am the Chairman and that is final and as approved the Ministry of Petroleum Nigeria,so get back to me with your full names to be on the NNPC INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED CASHIERS CHEQUE and as well your safe address where it will be delivered to you,this is all that this will take to complete hence nothing more..my direct mobile line where you can reach me...2348173212684 and as well forward all your requested details to this NNPC direct to me via email as well.
Finally i will be looking forward for your email response as instructed above as your NNPC INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED CASHIERS CHEQUE will be issued in your name and favor once i hear from you,note that NNPC INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED CASHIERS CHEQUE is as good as cash/money based on the International Recognition of this Corporations and as a big player in the International Oil Sector which Google can help you a bit to confirm.
Sincerely Yours.
Engineer. Mele Kyari.
Newly Appointed Group Managing Director,GMD.
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations..NNPC..
Abuja,Nigeria.
The email was sent from the email address "NNPC Nigeria NNPC Nigeria <nnpcnigeriannpcngr@gmail.com>", with the subject "NNPC International Certified Cashiers Cheque Ready In Your Name.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr.Philip Edozie" and using the email address drphilipedozie12@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
CONFIDENTIAL MEMO LETTER.

Sir/Madam.

My name is Mr.Johnson Briggs the Private secretary to Dr.Philip Edozie the Director of Finance/Budget and Payment in the Office of the Presidency here in Nigeria,i have a confidential memo to leak to you on your overdue payments which Mr.President have approved to be release/paid to you by Dr Edozie about own week ago now,please protect me and my job as am doing this because of GOD and humanity,i overheard my boss Dr.Edozie discussing with am America on how he will launder your approved funds through him into his account and they have concluded arrangement to that effect yesterday been Wednesday,if you can see that am writing to you from my my house this night and not from the office because of the sensitive nature of this hence i don't want to close my job here because if my boss find out that i leaked this to you i will be in the unemployment market the next day and i don't want that.

Last week Friday my boss was not in the office so i have to go through his desk and i find out that is is almost concluded in diverting your funds,i also saw your Payment Notice Gazette from Mr.President indicating that he should release your approved sum of USD4Million without delays but since he has another plans he sat on your funds and arranging how to divert it to his partners abroad instead of you the owner hence am tipping you off now to confront him by email or calling him on phone,tell him that you received a direct memo form Mr.President himself from this his email ID; mbuharipresidentngr@outlook.com directing you to contact him for your payment which he is yet to comply to,forward to him this Presidential Payment Details as an evidence that Mr.President contacted you to that effect hence he will succumb immediately; Presidential Payment File Numbers; FGN/PRE/11000XX2021 and Payment Outing Code as thus; FGN/00011001CBNNGR2021.and Benefiaries Obligations Presidency Clearance Fees; USD285,00..tell him that Mr.President forwarded you the above details and that he should release yoru approved funds to you without delays or you will report him to Mr.President immediately,he will ask fast knowing that you have all the details hence he will also be afraid to lose his job as well,and please NEVER you mention my name in anyway as am just helping you hence i will lose my job which i dont wan,contact him with the below email and telephone number and pretend as if i never tell you anything about this please as he will speedily release your funds to you and you thank me later and nothing is attached but i will welcome any show of appreciations from you.NOTE that this Benefiaries Obligations Presidency Clearance Fees; USD285,00 is the ONLY money you will send through him which is obligatory hence if he ask you more than that dont send to him and tell him that you will report to Mr.President,is obligatory that you must pay that fees which is non negotiable as stated in your File Payment Letter from Mr.President.

Dr.Philip Edozie.
Director Of Finance/Budget And Audit
Office Of The Presidency.
Telephone; 2348173212684.
Email; drphilipedozie12@gmail.com

Finally and once more NEVER you mention my name on this as you will just thank me after i don't want to lose my job,contact him as instructed and under 72hours he will speed up your payment once you mention your source of the information as from Mr.President.if you have any enquiries to make from me feel free to do that but i can only reply you towards evening time when i get to my house,like i said i need nothing from you as am trying to clear my conscience and for GOD as well,i saw your email that is how i got to contact you on this hence other details is with Dr.Edozie which he don't want to release your funds to you due to his greed.

Mr.Johnson Briggs.
The email was sent from the email address "Dr Johnson Briggs Johnson Briggs <drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com>", with the subject "CONFIDENTIAL MEMO LETTER.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Benedict Ugonna" and using the email address benedictugonna2012@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
From The Desk Of Mr.Benedict Ugonna Esq.
IMF Payment Country Director,
Africa,Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel;2348173212684.Text or call him.

IMF STIMULUS ATM CARD/CHEQUE GRANTS READY.

Sir/Madam.

This is to inform you that the International Monetary Funds IMF and United States Government has Approved a Compensation Grant Stimulus ATM Platinum Debit Card in the sum of USD 2 Million only in your name and favor,you are one of the quarterly beneficiaries of the IMF Grants for this second quarter of the year 2021 as your email was selected randomly by the IMF Head Office in Washington DC,United States,an IMF ATM Platinum Debit Card or Cashiers Cheque in the sum of USD 2 Million will be issued in your name once you reconfirm your full names for that as we only have your email as the beneficiary and if you want an IMF Global ATM Card for that do advise as well as it will be done without delays and delivered to your home of office address in the United States/Asia/Europe/Africa/Oceania hence you have to forward your mailing address and a copy of your real passport for identification and payment without delays.please note that the IMF sent your ATM Card Grants to the Africa/Nigerian office because that is where your funds originated from hence the delivery from Nigeria which is the source of origin funds.

Furthermore do note that i will issue your IMF ATM Platinum Debit Card/IMF CITIBANK cashiable cashiers cheque with your full names once you reconfirm same to me and your mailing address as well for that,NOTE: if you are living or staying within the US regions your mailing will be done through DHL Courier 72hours delivery which you will cover the DHL mailing cost to your Country and if you are staying outside the United States your mailing will be done via same DHLCourier Express Service of which you will foot the DHL mailing cost from Nigeria to your Country as the IMF ATM Platinum Debit Card beneficiary and owner,please note that the IMF CITIBANK ATM Card is already Activated for your cash withdrawals hence no encumbrances,this is your IMF Grants USD2 Million payment process and procedures which is irrevocable.

I will be waiting for your email as instructed above as i will proceed with your delivery upon the receipt of the above details hence i only needed your full names and address to proceed with this,once i hear from you i will advise you the DHL mailing cost from Nigeria here to your country and how to send same here to our office in the Abuja,Nigeria.

Sincerely Yours.

Mr.Benedict Ugonna Esq.
IMF Country Director
Africa,Abuja,Nigeria.
The email was sent from the email address "Benedict Ugonna <benedictugonna2012@gmail.com>", with the subject "IMF STIMULUS ATM CARD/CHEQUE GRANTS READY.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Philip Edozie" and using the email address drphilipedozie12@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
CONFIDENTIAL MEMO LETTER.

Sir/Madam.

My name is Mr.Johnson Briggs the Private secretary to Dr.Philip Edozie the Director of Finance/Budget and Payment in the Office of the Presidency here in Nigeria,i have a confidential memo to leak to you on your overdue payments which Mr.President have approved to be release/paid to you by Dr Edozie about own week ago now,please protect me and my job as am doing this because of GOD and humanity,i overheard my boss Dr.Edozie discussing with am America on how he will launder and divert your approved funds through him into his account and they have concluded arrangement to that effect since Tuesday this week,if you can see that am writing to you from my house this Thursday night and not from the office because of the sensitive nature of this hence i don't want to lose my job here because if my boss find out that i leaked this to you i will be in the unemployment market the next day and i don't want that.

On Tuesday this week my boss was not in the office so i have to go through his desk and i find out that is is almost concluded in diverting your funds,i also saw your Payment Notice Gazette from Mr.President indicating that he should release your approved sum of USD 4 Million without delays but since he has another plans he sat on your funds and arranging how to divert it to his partners abroad instead of you the owner hence am tipping you off now to confront him by email or calling him on phone,tell him that you received a direct memo form Mr.President himself from this his email ID; mbuharipresidentngr@outlook.com directing you to contact him for your payment which he is yet to comply to,forward to him this Presidential Payment Details as an evidence that Mr.President contacted you to that effect hence he will succumb immediately; Presidential Payment File Numbers; FGN/PRE/11000XX2021 and Payment Outing Code as thus; FGN/00011001CBNNGR2021.and Benefiaries Obligations Presidency Clearance Fees; USD385,00..tell him that Mr.President forwarded you the above details and that he should release yoru approved funds to you without delays or you will report him to Mr.President immediately,he will ask fast knowing that you have all the details hence he will also be afraid to lose his job as well,and please NEVER you mention my name in anyway as am just helping you hence i will lose my job which i dont wan,contact him with the below email and telephone number and pretend as if i never tell you anything about this please as he will speedily release your funds to you and you thank me later and nothing is attached but i will welcome any show of appreciations from you.NOTE that this Benefiaries Obligations Presidency Clearance Fees; USD385,00 is the ONLY money you will send through him which is obligatory hence if he ask you more than that dont send to him and tell him that you will report to Mr.President,is obligatory that you must pay that fees which is non negotiable as stated in your File Payment Letter from Mr.President.

Dr.Philip Edozie.
Director Of Finance/Budget And Audit
Office Of The Presidency.
Telephone; 2348173212684.
Email; drphilipedozie12@gmail.com

Finally and once more NEVER you mention my name on this as you will just thank me after i don't want to lose my job,contact him as instructed and under 72hours he will speed up your payment once you mention your source of the information as from Mr.President.if you have any enquiries to make from me feel free to do that but i can only reply you towards evening time when i get to my house,like i said i need nothing from you as am trying to clear my conscience and for GOD as well,i saw your email that is how i got to contact you on this hence other details is with Dr.Edozie which he don't want to release your funds to you due to his greed.

Mr.Johnson Briggs.CONFIDENTIAL MEMO LETTER.
The email was sent from the email address "Dr Johnson Briggs Johnson Briggs <drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com>", with the subject "CONFIDENTIAL MEMO LETTER.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ahmed Idris" and using the email address agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
From The Desk Of;..Mr.Ahmed Idris..
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF
Treasury House, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard,
5 Zaria Street,Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel..2348173212684.

AGF OFFICE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS.

Sir./Madam.

The Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations wishes to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations have reached an agreement through a Memorandum of Understanding MOU with FGN Reference numbers as thus..FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2021 with the below listed bankers of the Nigerian Government as holders of our Consolidated Oil Reserve Revenue to release and pay your over due funds directly to you by debiting our Oil Reserve Account with our below bankers to approved sum of USD5.5Million Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only as approved by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria upon your receipt of your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES from my office in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations AGF and the account administrator for the release and issuance of our bankers FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES that they will use to release your funds to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS as the AGF of the Federations because without it our bankers cannot access our account for your Transfer/Payment based on the nature of our Oil Reserve Account domiciled with them,we took this measure to avert you numerous bank charges associated with International Transfers hence this is more or less a local Transfer within your country as i believed that each of the under listed banks have branches in your Country of origin/domiciled even if you don't operate with any of the banks nor have an account with them which does not matter as the localization is the main crux of this arrangement to avert international transfer charges for you the funds beneficiary...as all relevant Clearance Documents for your local transfer is ready as procured and secured in your favor and will be forwarded to our bankers of your preferred choice of claiming your funds for your payment by them on my order only once you have obtain your INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES from my office as the account administrator and signatory once you call me on phone to that effect or email me for that requirement hence i will inform you the procedure for the release to you as the funds beneficiary...

JP Morgan Chase.
HSBC Bank.
Bank of America.
JSC Bank Centercredit..Almaty.
Barclays Bank PLC...
ANZ Banking Corporations.
Deutsche Bank.
Wells Fargo Bank..
Royal Bank Of Canada.
Banco Santander Bank.

Finally indicate the bank you want to claim your funds from your Country as listed above and call me on phone for your INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES before i will forward your details to our bankers for your immediate payment with prepayment nor charges from our bankers once you have secured the bank requested INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my desk as the Authorizing funds administrator and in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF..my direct mobile lien is as thus-2348173212684 as i will await for your phone call and email to that effect because you need to act fast once you receive this email so that i will forward your Payment File to any of our bankers of your choice for your immediate payment as we arranged with them without any prepayment to our bankers based on our agreement with them,your choice of payment should also be indicated in your response as that will be specified clearly in your Payment File which i will forward to our bankers,also reconfirm your banking details and address depending your mode of payment you will prefer to claim your funds as approved.

Sincerely Yours..

Mr.Ahmed Idris
Accountant General Of The Federations..AGF...
Direct Line..2348173212684.
The email was sent from the email address "Accountant General Of The Federations AGF <agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com>", with the subject "AGF OFFICE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Jerry Anderson" and using the email address nnpcnigeriannpcngr@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Office Of The Group Executive Director of finance
Dr Jerry Anderson.
Abuja,Nigeria.. P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja .

CLEARED FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT.

Sir/Madam.

On my appointment last two weeks as the Group Executive Director of finance Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations NNPC with a clear mandate to peruse and release your over due funds which i did concluded last week and as well liaise with our bankers in NY and London JP.Morgan Chase NY and HSBC Bank London i have submitted your payment reference numbers with your email ID which is all i can see in your file to the above named banks depending on your choice bank to release your approved sum of just USD2.5Million Only Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars due to paucity of funds and availability for now.

Put up your claims with immediate effect as the above sum will be released to you on ONLY my direct endorsement and order as the Group Executive Director of finance NNPC Nigeria with a clear mandate of the NNPC board,indicate your preferred bank to claim the funds with immediate effect as you will need an Official NNPC Clearance Bond Letter from my desk that will be issued in your name before i will forward same to any of the bank as listed which you wish to receive your funds STRICTLY by Bank Wire Transfer or ATM Card as i was informed by our bankers to avoid fraud,submit your details and your preference to claim same and your preferred bank to claim it as well,this payment order is devoid of any payment from you to anybody once you have obtained a copy of your Official NNPC Clearance Bond Letter at the official cost of USD250,00 only Two Hundred And Fifty Dollars from my office which will legalize your funds as genuine devoid of any fraud nor money laundering,no document/certificate requirement from you as the Official NNPC Clearance Bond Letter covers all which is the more reason why you must secure it from my desk.

I will be waiting for your email for more advice and as well you can reach me on my direct line as thus :2348173212684 if you have questions to ask,NOTE that if you prefer to be paid by any of the above two bankers by ATM Card all i need is just your mailing address and it will be delivered to you by the bank directly without any cost on you as i will only forward your details to them and give them instructions to act on that,same with Bank transfer as you will not pay a dime to any one else excerpt the USD250,00 Official NNPC Clearance Bond Letter fees you are sending to NNPC Nigeria here.

Sincerely Yours.

Dr Jerry Anderson
Group Executive Director of finance
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations..NNPC.
Abuja,Nigeria
The email was sent from the email address "NNPC Nigeria NNPC Nigeria <nnpcnigeriannpcngr@gmail.com>", with the subject "CLEARED FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

From The Desk Of;..Mr.Ahmed Idris..
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF
Treasury House, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard,
5 Zaria Street,Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel..2348173212684.

AGF OFFICE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS.

Sir./Madam.

The Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations wishes to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations have reached an agreement through a Memorandum of Understanding MOU with FGN Reference numbers as thus..FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2021 with the below listed bankers of the Nigerian Government as holders of our Consolidated Oil Reserve Revenue to release and pay your over due funds directly to you by debiting our Oil Reserve Account with our below bankers to approved sum of USD3.5Million Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only as approved by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria upon your receipt of your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES from my office in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations AGF and the account administrator for the release and issuance of our bankers FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES that they will use to release your funds to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS as the AGF of the Federations because without it our bankers cannot access our account for your Transfer/Payment based on the nature of our Oil Reserve Account domiciled with them,we took this measure to avert you numerous bank charges associated with International Transfers hence this is more or less a local Transfer within your country as i believed that each of the under listed banks have branches in your Country of origin/domiciled even if you don't operate with any of the banks nor have an account with them which does not matter as the localization is the main crux of this arrangement to avert international transfer charges for you the funds beneficiary...as all relevant Clearance Documents for your local transfer is ready as procured and secured in your favor and will be forwarded to our bankers of your preferred choice of claiming your funds for your payment by them on my order only once you have obtain your INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES from my office as the account administrator and signatory once you call me on phone to that effect or email me for that requirement hence i will inform you the procedure for the release to you as the funds beneficiary...

JP Morgan Chase.
HSBC Bank.
Bank of America.
Barclays Bank PLC...
ANZ Banking Corporations.
Deutsche Bank.
Wells Fargo Bank..
Royal Bank Of Canada.

Finally indicate the bank you want to claim your funds from your Country as listed above and call me on phone for your INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES before i will forward your details to our bankers for your immediate payment with prepayment nor charges from our bankers once you have secured the bank requested INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my desk as the Authorizing funds administrator and in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF..my direct mobile lien is as thus-2348173212684 as i will await for your phone call and email to that effect because you need to act fast once you receive this email so that i will forward your Payment File to any of our bankers of your choice for your immediate payment as we arranged with them without any prepayment to our bankers based on our agreement with them,your choice of payment should also be indicated in your response as that will be specified clearly in your Payment File which i will forward to our bankers,also reconfirm your banking details and address depending your mode of payment you will prefer to claim your funds as approved.

Sincerely Yours..

Mr.Ahmed Idris
Accountant General Of The Federations..AGF...
Direct Line..2348173212684.
The email was sent from the email address "Accountant General Of The Federations AGF <agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com>", with the subject "AGF OFFICE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mele Kyari", Group Managing Director of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation and using the email address nnpcnigeriannpcngr@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Office Of The Group Managing Director.
Engineer. Mele Kyari.
Abuja,Nigeria.. P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja.
Tel;2348173212684.

PAYMENT ADVICE FROM NNPC NIGERIA.

Attn;Funds Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

I wish to inform you officially in my capacity as the Group Managing Director Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation..NNPC i have today Thursday 20th January 2022 approved the release of your over due funds with immediate effect for this first quarter of 2022 as knows that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations is the custodian of the Nigeria Oil Revenue where foreign debts are settled and and from,you are hereby requested to forward to me the below details to enable me release your approved funds in the next seven working days through my desk only as the Group Managing Director of NNPC,forward the below details to this official NNPC.

1..Full names and addresses with direct mobile telephone numbers.
2..Banking details where your funds will be released to me.
3..A copy of any form of Identifications to verify from the NNPC Payment File if you are the legal beneficiary.

Furthermore do indicate your reference to claim this approved funds payable to you by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation,NNPC,either through Swift Electronics Wire Transfer,ATM Card payment system of through a certified NNPC International Cashiers Cheque cashable over your any bank counter as NNPC Cheques are honored worldwide duly raised and issued in your name as the funds legal beneficiary as we have an escrow foreign bank accounts with over 40 banks throughout the world fully administered by me only as the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations.

Finally and very important as that is the first step before i will release your funds in other to legalize it as genuine funds,you will be required to obtain a copy of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations International Funds Payment Clearance Certificate Bond which will cover your funds as genuine funds paid by NNPC Nigeria to avoid any harassment or molestation by the FBI/INTERPOL/HOMELAND SECURITY,that is the standard as approved by the IMF/World Bank.UN agencies for International payments,i will personally issue and endorse it with your name on it as an NNPC beneficiary once you have sent and paid the little fees for it which is non negotiable..call me on my direct line as thus.2348173212684 for further advise.

Yours Sincerely.

Engineer. Mele Kyari.
Newly Appointed Group Managing Director,GMD.
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations..NNPC.
Abuja,Nigeria.
The email was sent from the email address "NNPC Nigeria NNPC Nigeria <nnpcnigeriannpcngr@gmail.com>", with the subject "PAYMENT ADVICE FROM NNPC NIGERIA.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348173212684 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Philip Edozie", from United Bank For Africa Plc. and using the email address drphilipedozie12@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
United Bank For Africa Plc.UBA.
Head Office: UBA House,Marina,Lagos.
Lagos,Nigeria.
Office Of Dr.Philip Edozie,Esq.
Executive Director Electronics And ATM Card Payment.
Tel: 2348173212685.

Dear Customer.

Attn: Sir / Madam,

ACCRUED INTEREST PAYMENT ADVICE NOTIFICATIONS.

I am Dr.Philip Edozie, the Executive Director Electronics /Swift And ATM Card Payment and Head of Payment Verification Unit of UBA Bank Nigeria PLC and in line with the instruction from the Nigerian presidency that your Accrued Interest sum of USD1.5Million One Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only should be paid and released to you immediately from our bank instead of the principal sum which was withdrawn by the Federal Ministry of Finance on the Order of the Presidency last month hence we have obliged now to release your approved Accrued Interest sum as above without delays of which our bank have duly obliged as instructed for the payment today to you through your designated payment preference: UBA Bank ATM Debit Card or Swift Bank Wire Transfer/Certified Cashiers Cheque.

In the Year 2019 your contract / inheritance/Lottery sum funds was deposited with our bank by the central bank of Nigeria (CBN) Funds Procurement department and after some period of time the money was taken back to the Federal Government Treasury on the instructions of the Finance Minister, this was done because of the dubious act from the CBN Governor where they use beneficiaries money to make interest from deposit with local banks for short period of time including round tripping with your funds through the Forex Black Market thereby making a huge gain and interest with your funds without your knowledge as the rightful beneficiary and this has frustrated so many fund beneficiaries and also caused several delay from getting foreign beneficiaries paid their due sum.

But with the intervention of the Presidency this week Wednesday giving ZENITH Bank Plc of Nigeria the unanimous right to handle all foreign Accrued Interest payments as we have been directed to release to you your Accrued Interest funds as the case maybe,so far we have declared the sum of US$1.5M One Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars as your accrued interest and also approved this sum to be paid to you without any further delay which is your duly Accrued Interest funds It is my duty to verify your information and also ensure that the said amount is immediately allocated for payment in your name and favor: Your Accrued Interest Payment Allocations Clearance Bond Will Be Required From You To Gazette And Release this Funds To You by this bank and it is obtainable from our bank at a lower bank value rate which you will send to our bank prior to your immediate payment which is devoid of delays as the amount involved is not much.

NB: KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR FULL BANKING DETAILS AND ADDRESS FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR ACCRUED INTEREST FUNDS SUM OF USD 1.5 MILLION, TELEPHONE NUMBERS,YOU CAN AS WELL REACH ME ON MY DIRECT MOBILE AS THUS..2348173212684 FOR MORE ADVISE AND DETAILS.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr Philip Edozie.
Executive Director Electronics And ATM Card Payment.
{UBA Bank Nigeria Plc}
==================================================

This mail is from a staff of UBA Bank Plc. The information is intended only for the person or entity that is addressed and may contain confidential and / or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use, or any action in reliance on this information by persons or entities. If you have received this mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. UBA Bank PLC and its employees accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email
The email was sent from the email address "UBA Bank Nigeria Plc <drphilipedozie12@jcom.home.ne.jp>", with the Reply-to address "drphilipedozie12@gmail.com" and the subject "Re: ACCRUED INTEREST PAYMENT ADVICE NOTIFICATIONS.".