+15169534055

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+15169534055

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +15169534055, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +15169534055

Telephone number +15169534055 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (516) indicates that the number covers the State of New York, USA and the Exchange Code (953) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Huntington. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "TC SYSTEMS,INC. - NY". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - NY".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +15169534055

Telephone number +15169534055 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Charles J. Colocino Jr.", Assistant Inspection Director John F. Kennedy International Airport and using the email address retigars112@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Beloved,

Thanks for your quick response. I have crossed checked your details with the information stated on the official documents received from the United Nations office in Geneva attached and have confirmed that you are the actual beneficiary to receive the consignment being held here at the John F. Kennedy International Airport Queens New York. To ensure the full protection of you and me, I would respectfully request we maintain confidentiality.

Furthermore, for you to have full confidence of the existence of this consignment, I have attached to this email a confidential copy of the US Customs Ultra Scan Report(For Your Eyes Only) which indicates that the trunk box have been scanned and confirmed to be filled with valuable monetary instrument worth millions of dollars and in order for me to negotiate with the airport vault authorities for the release of the with-held package to you, I will go ahead and pay for the US Non Inspection Charges of $3,800.00 which was the main reason the consignment was with-held by John F. Kennedy Airport authorities here in New-York since these charges were not paid by the diplomatic agent delivering this consignment to you.

Please note that once I have been able to clear these release requirements, I shall board the next flight to your city to deliver the box to you but you have to assure me that my own share of the funds which is 30% of the total value will be given to me on my arrival.

I will go ahead and pay for the Non Inspection Charges to conclude negotiations for the release of the consignment to you which could be completed later today,please you have to assure me once again that my own share of the money will be given to me as I am taking a big risk doing this process on your behalf. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of our communication confidential. I am making use of the opportunity since I will be retiring soon without anyone knowing about it, unless if you reveal it to a third party, which I would strongly advise you never to do so and remember, 'Loose Lips Sink Ships,Do send me a copy of any government issued ID showing your full name to enable me proceed with the clearance process. My phone number is (516) 953-4055) text only.This is to maintain confidentiality

Thank you.
Charles J. Colocino Jr.
Assistant Inspection Director
John F. Kennedy International Airport
Queens New York, 11430 United States
The email was sent from the email address "Charles Colocino <retigars112@gmail.com>", with the subject "TRUNK BOX Registration NO: #98952457".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +15169534055 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Michael Wood" and using the email address m.wood@indamail.hu. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Congratulations Dear,

Now, all modalities regarding the delivery of your compensation funds
has been put in place and your total sum of US$500,000.00 has been
logged into a certified Bank Draft, It is my pleasure to inform you
that your Bank Draft has been registered with USPS for delivery to
your doorstep and it is estimated to be delivered within the next 3
working days. You are therefore advised to contact USPS dispatch agent
immediately for your delivery tracking information which will enable
you to monitor the movement of the delivery until it finally arrives
at your doorstep. Reconfirm your delivery information such as Full
Name/Address/and Phone number.

Below is the contact information;

U.S. Postal Service
Contact Person: Michael Wood
Email: m.wood@indamail.hu
Tel +1 (516) 953 4055

Congratulations, your long awaited fund will now be delivered to you
without further delay.

Regards,
Warren Edward Buffett
A philanthropist
CEO Berkshire Hathaway.
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +15169534055 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Jim Nash", Managing Director of Bank of America and using the email address ofile235@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
100 North Tryon Street
Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202 U.S.
RE/NO: 002-BOA/0047/2022
Founded: 1928

Good Morning!

I believed you have received this letter before. On behalf of the
entire staff of the Bank of America, The Management of the Bank of
America Corporate Office Headquarters here in Charlotte NC, wishes to
inform you that after a brief meeting held by the Co-Chief Operating
Officers Of Bank of America on the 24TH Day of April 2022, we deem it
appropriate to intimate you that your funds will be transferred into
Mrs. Annette Chang bank account of Treasury account of the united
state of America if you failed to send the required fee for immediate
transfer of your overdue funds, According to the record we got from
our payment office due to your inability to complete the transaction
and your failure to meet up with a payment obligation. The actual
transfer of your funds US$6.5 Million into Mrs. Annette Chang account
comes up next 3 days.

The United States Insurance Policy fee is mandatory for any transfer
of funds here in the USA involving amounts above $1,000,000.00.The
amount to be transferred into your account is US$6.5 Million and is
far above $1 Million. This is why the $150 fee is required and the fee
cannot be deducted from source in accordance, with section 3
subsection 2(a) of the Huge Funds Transfer Regulations Act HFTRA of
2001 promulgated by law after the terrorist attack on our dear
country. Meanwhile, note that this is the only fees that you will bear
the cost and your approval funds sum of US$6.5 Million (Six Million
Five hundred thousand Dollars) will be transfer to you without any
hindrance, as we are doing auditing for the year 2022, so we need your
funds to be transferred into your bank account the same day we receive
this fee from you. We advise you to treat as matter of urgency and try
as much as possible to come up with the fee of $150 dollars and send
it within 72 hours of receiving this email so that we can transfer
your Funds into your bank account before closing for the day, We are
doing bank Auditing for the year 2022 and all unclaimed fund will be
cancel and send back to Mrs. Annette Chang account as true beneficiary
of this funds.

Note that if you still wish to receive your funds do get back to us
immediately so that we will remove your funds transfer from the list
of those transactions to be seized by the United States Government.
Also be informed that we need only an Irrevocable payment guarantee
certificate to complete the wire transfer. The fee was reduced from
$400 to $150 and no other fee is involved. You are required to send
these fee via google play card ,iTunes card or Amazon card for fast
pick up as we only have 72. hours to finalize this process, we will
transfer your funds US$6,500,000.00 today before we close office and
the funds will reflect 3 hours after the transfer. We will send you
all the transfer documents to enable you start making cash withdrawals
from your account same day the funds are transferred.

Meanwhile, a woman came to this bank a few days ago with a letter
claiming to be your true representative and she agreed to pay
the-charges. Here is her information below.

Bank of America
2075 S. Victoria Ave, Ventura, CA 93003
Acct. name: Mrs. Annette Chang
Type: Checking
Account# 003767127294
Routing # 063100277

Failing to reply this email and pay the required fee of $150 within
the next 72 hours we shall proceed to issue all payments details to
Mrs. Annette Chang if we do not hear from you from today. We are
sorry for any inconvenience the transferring of your fund must have
caused you.

Waiting for your urgent reply.

Jim Nash
Managing Director
Bank of America Office North Carolina
contact E-mail: ofile235@gmail.com
Phone: 516 953 4055 text only
The email was sent from the email address "Jim Nash <abdullahiummusalma8@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "ofile235@gmail.com" and the subject "Urgent Attention!".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +15169534055 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Michael Wood", from Citibank and using the email address m.wood@indamail.hu. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attn Beneficiary,

We have uploaded your overdue funds into our Citibank Platinum
MasterCard which will be sent to your address within 24 hours upon
your compliance with our request by sending our service charge of
$100.00 through Sephora or Nordstrom gift card .You are advised to
include the following details for overnight shipping of your Citibank
Platinum MasterCard to your doorstep.

Full name:
Your address
Phone number:

Mr. Michael Wood
Citibank Transfer Dept.
660 5th Ave, New York, NY 10103 USA
E-mail: m.wood@indamail.hu
Phone: 1 (516) 953-4055
The email was sent from the email address "Citibank <wbuffett43@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "m.wood@indamail.hu" and the subject "Urgent notice".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +15169534055 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Joshua Colin" and using the email address customerscaregt08@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Recipient,

I'm Joshua Colin, Chief retail and delivery officer, DHL Express, I have a package that was supposed to be delivered to you last week but our delivery agent lost your address on his arrival to the airport.

Contact me immediately with your details for Next-day delivery.

1. Full name:
2.Delivery Address:
3.Cell phone Number:

Email: customerscaregt08@gmail.com
Tel +1 (516) 953 4055

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Joshua Colin
Chief retail and delivery officer,
DHL Express
The email was sent from the email address "DHL Express <xxx@icv-net.ne.jp>", with the Reply-to address "customerscaregt08@gmail.com" and the subject "Dear Recipient".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +15169534055 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Michael Wood" and using the email address m.wood@indamail.hu. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Greetings Dear,

I'm glad to inform you about my success in transferring the money back
to my company account. I have signed a certified check of $500,000.00
USD to be delivered to you as a compensation for all your effort in
trying to receive my donation from my paying bank but to no avail due
to so many charges levied against you. I am presently in Canada for my
new foundation project, meanwhile I did not forget your past effort in
trying to receive my donation.

Now contact the USPS dispatch agent for your certified check of
$500,000.00 USD which I kept for you as compensation to help fight
against poverty in your family. Also help as many as you can because
there is always joy in giving. For security reasons, I logged this
amount in a certified check because I do not want the money to be
tempered by anyone except you. So feel free and get in touch with
Michael.

USPS dispatch agent
Contact Person: Michael Wood
Email: m.wood@indamail.hu
Tel +1 (516) 953 4055

Reconfirm your details below to him and also include your
registration Code.US01460092

Your Full name____
Home Address_____
Phone Number____
Nearest Airport___

Notice, I have paid for the delivery fee and every other charge so the
only money you will pay is the demurrage fee which is $150 and no
other fee will be involved. Do get in touch with me once you receive
the parcel so I know it has gotten to you.

Yours Faithfully,
Warren Edward Buffett
CEO Berkshire Hathaway.
The email was sent from the email address "Warren Buffett <musaibnahmadkku@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "m.wood@indamail.hu" and the subject "Greetings Dear".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +15169534055 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "David I. McKay", President of the Royal Bank of Canada and using the email address dandris720@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention Dear beneficiary,

Greetings in the name of our almighty God, I wish you and your family happy moments of life. I am certain this message might come to you as a surprise. Nevertheless, I humbly ask you to give me your attention. I am David I. McKay, The president and CEO of the Royal Bank of Canada, one of Canada's largest banks and one of the largest banks in the world by market capitalization, I want to inform you that the issue of your overdue fund was brought to my desk this morning by our board of directors saying that they will divert your fund worth sum of US$9,500,000.00 to Government Treasuries Supreme Court of Canada just because you refused to pay the fees for activation of your account which will permit you a daily withdrawal limit of $20,000 USD three times daily from any ATM Machine around you.

Please note that the US$9,500,000.00 deposited with the Royal Bank of Canada was won by your e-mail address via online active email selected from the sponsor of Coca Cola Company award. It was registered with your email address by the Lottery Board Executive Directors Of Coca-Cola Company Canada Branch, As the president and CEO of the Royal Bank of Canada, I instructed them to cut down the activation fee to $100 USD to help you afford the fee and pay the balance after you have withdrawn your first daily limit of US$60,000 from ATM Machine.

When the diplomatic agent delivers the ATM Card to your house then he will accompany you to any ATM MACHINE around you to activate your ATM CARD and then withdraw your first $20,000 USD. You are advised to send the $100 by /ITUNES CARD, STEAM WALLET CARD OR AMAZON CARD /to enable us to get this completed without any more delay.

Your immediate compliance will be in your very best interest.

Mr. David I. McKay
Office of the president
Royal Bank of Canada
Royal Bank Plaza 200 Bay Street,
North Tower, Toronto, ON
Email- dandris720@gmail.com
Phone +1 516 953 4055
The email was sent from the email address "Royal Bank of Canada <customercare.pacificbank@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "dandris720@gmail.com" and the subject "ATM CARD UPDATE".