+85561804693

Scam reports relating to Zone 8 telephone numbers:
East Asia and special services
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+85561804693

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +85561804693, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +85561804693

Telephone number +85561804693 has a country code of 855, which indicates that it is from Cambodia. The dialing code (61) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Cellcard".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +85561804693

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +85561804693 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kerry Hoods", and using the email address kerryhoods222@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
No, I did not pick mails at random, rather I got your mail from the from the google as I was going through your profile there.
I have this strong feelings that a person like you would understand the plans in my message because I will not be happy if I could have such a good opportunity like this to exult my family from poverty and I allowed the wicked politicians in my country to take all the fund for their selfish interest.

I want to tell you that this is a very good opportunity God had given to me and you to have this money for ourselves. 2.7 million dollars is not a small money and I believe it was a divine opportunity for us from the God

I am glad we are going to make this deal a successful one.Do not be worried for anything, I shall always be directing you on what you will do since you don't know computer very well.
Therefore, I would like you to understand that this deal should be kept secret only between two of us, and in no condition should anyone else hear about it so that we make it successful. I wouldn't want to damage my good reputation in the bank, so I would like you to keep everything secret and don't disclose it to anyone else.

However, for the sake of confidence and trust between us, we are going exchange our contact information so we can have enough confidence and trust among ourselves in this deal, therefore, I am sending you all my contact information and ID card so that you can have enough confidence on me.

And I will also want you to send me your own contact information so I could have enough confidence that you will not run away when you have receiving this fund from the bank.

After exchanging our information, then I will send you the full contact information of our bank and I will direct you on how you can contact the bank our for the fund, so that they could proceed on the transfer of the fund to you.

Here is my contact information and the attachment of my national ID

Full Name: Kerry Hoods
Home Add: Home No, C4-117, STREET 210B, RUSSIAN MARKET,
PERUSSY, SADAMSCAU, SANGKAT, PHNOM PENH CITY, CAMBODIA
Phone No.:+855 887 401 615 / +855 618 046 93
Copy of ID
The email was sent from the email address ""Kerry Hoods" <kerryhoods222@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: Hello".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.