+31685546225

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+31685546225

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +31685546225, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +31685546225

Telephone number +31685546225 has a country code of 31, which indicates that it is from the Netherlands. The dialing code (68) indicates that the number is a mobile number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +31685546225

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +31685546225 is being used as part of a Rental Scam by someone claiming to be "Carla Greubel" and using the email address carla.greubel@dabimmo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Good Afternoon!

I really select my tenants,so if you agree my terms please give me a whatsapp number so we can discuss all details there,including my property link on Airbnb.
About reservation, first 2 months by airbnb , we will make a contract from first day when you will move in my flat,about move, after this 2 months with airbnb,if you want to stay more you will pay me monthly on my bank account for the rest of the period,we will notify on contract that you already made reservation and paid this 2 months with airbnb,security deposit gets back to you after 2 months from airbnb.

Registration it`s possible! I'm going to make you a contract the first day you move to my studio.
About check in day yes it`s available for me too from 07 April 2020.
Please read all I have spoken so far, I want to make sure you understand everything and if you agree please give me add whatsapp: +31 6 85546225

PS: When you write me please tell me your name and email to find you much easier.

Best regards,
Carla Greubel
The WhoIs record for the fake domain dabimmo.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2019-10-11T23:43:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-10-11T23:43:00.00Z

Registrant Name: Whois Agent (166581973)
Registrant Organization: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
The email is a classic example of a Rental Scam, where the scammer claims to have a property for rent but is unable to show the property. They offer to use the services of a company like AirBnB to hold the rent for the reservation. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.