+34634126248

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+34634126248

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +34634126248, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +34634126248

Telephone number +34634126248 has a country code of 34, which indicates that it is from Spain. The dialling code (6) indicates that the number is a mobile number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +34634126248

Telephone number +34634126248 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Alex Costa" and using the email addresses alexcosta2@yandex.com and alexcosta02@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention:

My greetings to you. I am Mr.Alex Costa, I am a private financial consultant in Spain. A Spanish Citizen, I have a business proposal that I wish to present to you. I am contacting you in regards to my deceased client, who died of a heart attack. In the year 2012, before his death, he deposited the Sum of $14,200,000,00.USD (Fourteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United States of American Dollars), in a Bank here in Spain. He had no will with the bank, or outstanding instructions in regards to this deposit before his death.

After his death, the bank have informed me as his Financial Consultant representative here in Spain, to get in contact with his family members or relatives to come forward for this Deposit claim.

I have carried out every effort, to find his family member or relatives However, because of the new banking laws here in Spain, a lot of reform has been made within the Spanish Banking system, this includes the new law on abandoned deposits/claims which indicates a duration in which such deposit can be tolerated. For this reason I decided to contact you to present you as the next of kin family representative to my deceased client since you bear the same surname with my late client.

After my discussion with the head of the accounts department of the bank, I should present someone as the family representative for this claim. After a period of time the bank will confiscate this deposit and the top bank directors will share the deposit among them self’s, since nobody is coming for it.

I have put in place all necessary documents concerning the release of this deposit funds, and it is my intention to introduce this opportunity to you. Since my late client died without leaving any instructions before his death, and he told me in confidence that nobody else knows about this deposit. He lost his wife 2 years before his death and they had no children.

I will prepare all the legal documents that will prove you as the family representative. Upon your acceptance to cooperate with me, I agree that 50% of this deposit money will be for you as a foreign partner, while 50% will be for me. For Security & Confidential reasons I strongly advise that you contact me immediately after you receive my email through my
emails: alexcosta2@yandex.com , alexcosta02@aol.com
D/Line: 0034634126248

You should get in touch with me with your contact details, Full Name Private Telephone and Fax Number and your Email Contact. Once I receive your contact details, I will get back to you with more details and next step on how we will proceed with this claim.

In conclusion, it’s my utmost concern to demand your ultimate honesty, co-operation and confidentiality. I GUARANTEE that this process will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will legally protect you from any breach of law.

Thank you and I urgently look forward to hear from you.

Yours, Sincerely.
Mr. ALEX COSTA.
The email was sent from the email address "Mr. ALEX COSTA <capttedw@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "alexcosta2@yandex.com" and the subject "AWAIT YOUR REPLY.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +34634126248 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Alex Costa" and using the email addresses alexcosta2@yandex.com and alexcostaa2@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention:

My greetings to you. I am Mr.Alex Costa, I am a private financial consultant, I have a business proposal that I wish to present to you. I am contacting you in regards to my deceased client, who died of a heart attack. In the year 2012, before his death, he deposited the Sum of $14,200,000,00.USD (Fourteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United States of American Dollars). He had no will with the bank, or outstanding instructions in regards to this deposit before his death.

After his death, the bank have informed me as his Financial Consultant representative, to get in contact with his family members or relatives to come forward for this Deposit claim.

I have carried out every effort, to find his family member or relatives, However because of a lot of reform has been made within the Banking system, this includes the new law on abandoned deposits/claims which indicates a duration in which such deposit can be tolerated. For this reason I decided to contact you to present you as the next of kin family representative to my deceased client since you bear the same surname with my late client.

After my discussion with the head of the accounts department of the bank, I should present someone as the family representative for this claim. After a period of time the bank will confiscate this deposit and the top bank directors will share the deposit among them self’s, since nobody is coming for it.

I have put in place all necessary documents concerning the release of this deposit funds, and it is my intention to introduce this opportunity to you. Since my late client died without leaving any instructions before his death, and he told me in confidence that nobody else knows about this deposit. He lost his wife 2 years before his death and they had no children.

I will prepare all the legal documents that will prove you as the family representative. Upon your acceptance to cooperate with me, I agree that 50% of this deposit money will be for you as a foreign partner, while 50% will be for me. For Security & Confidential reasons I strongly advise that you contact me immediately after you receive my email through my

emails: alexcosta2@yandex.com , alexcostaa2@aol.com

You should get in touch with me with your contact details, Full Name Private Telephone and Fax Number and your Email Contact. Once I receive your contact details, I will get back to you with more details and next step on how we will proceed with this claim.

In conclusion, it’s my utmost concern to demand your ultimate honesty, co-operation and confidentiality. I GUARANTEE that this process will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will legally protect you from any breach of law.

Yours, Sincerely.
Mr. ALEX COSTA.
The email was sent from the email address "wcaptted@gmail.com", with the subject "KEEP ME INFORMED".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +34634126248 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Alex Costa" and using the email addresses alexcosta2@yandex.com and alexcostaa2@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention:

My greetings to you. I am Mr.Alex Costa, I am a private financial consultant, I have a business proposal that I wish to present to you. I am contacting you in regards to my deceased client, who died of a heart attack. In the year 2012, before his death, he deposited the Sum of $14,200,000,00.USD (Fourteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United States of American Dollars). He had no will with the bank, or outstanding instructions in regards to this deposit before his death.

After his death, the bank have informed me as his Financial Consultant representative, to get in contact with his family members or relatives to come forward for this Deposit claim.

I have carried out every effort, to find his family member or relatives, However because of a lot of reform has been made within the Banking system, this includes the new law on abandoned deposits/claims which indicates a duration in which such deposit can be tolerated. For this reason I decided to contact you to present you as the next of kin family representative to my deceased client since you bear the same surname with my late client.

emails: alexcosta2@yandex.com , alexcostaa2@aol.com

Yours, Sincerely.
Mr. ALEX COSTA.
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. ALEX COSTA" <rolandwalter010@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "alexcosta2@yandex.com" and the subject "Keep Me Inform".