+22990334993

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+22990334993

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +22990334993, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +22990334993

Telephone number +22990334993 has a country code of 229, which indicates that it is from Benin. The dialing code (90) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Libercom".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +22990334993

Telephone number +22990334993 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Paul Larry" and using the email address dhlcourierserviceb@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FROM DHL COURIER COMPANY
Head Office
Address: 226/41 Midombo Expressway-Cotonou
Phone/Fax : +229 90334993
DHL COURIER SERVICE BENIN REPUBLIC.
(dhlcourierserviceb@gmail.com)

Attn: Dear,,

You are welcome to DHL COURIER COMPANY LTD with world wide delivery
at its best. We are pleased to be at your service.DHL

COURIER COMPANY LTD is Regulated and Stipulated by the Delivery Service
Authority(DSA),the delivery institutions that REGULATES all delivery
activities in the Benin. This office has been Notified by your partner
of Your ATM CARD valued US $4.800,000.00. deposited in our company With
code (776) for the delivery to your nominated as reconfirmed below.

This is to inform you that we have receive your mail now regarding your
CARD that was deposited in our company but there is no much problem in
this matter because i believe that all is alright now,thanks for your kind
respond and to avoid muc delaying we received your email very clear and
well understood because we have your ATM CARD of fund deposited in our
custody

here by one Senior Evangelist Mathew Peterson 26th February 2020 so we
are very clear with your responding. Secondly; as this mail is coming to
you now we have recorded your address and your phone number to our record
file, and your ATM card is well ready to deliver to you but the only thing
holding your ATM card now is the sum of $50. which was made for our official
keeping charges because Senior Evangelist Mathew Peterson the depositor have
paid us for the delivery fee and the rest charges but the only thing
you have to pay for is our official keeping fee of $50.

And be inform that immediately we receive this fee from you that your
parcel of your ATM card will get to your address after 24hours we receive
this official keeping fee from you so you are advise to send us the fee of $50
via Western Union money transfer with below instruction to make it faster
to enable us carry on with your delivery at the same time.Others arrangement
of shipping the ATM card to your address is well concluded with the depositor
and the only thing delaying

now is our security keeping fee of $50. because the depositor inform
you that the keeping is $50. per day but you are ask to pay for only
today as you have contact us today.Please kindly fill this space below
to avoid wrong delivery,

Full Name:==
Address:=======
Telephone No:====
Identity Card :============

Lastly; Be earlier inform that the more you delay to send this
official keeping fee is the more the fee is increasing so try
send the $50. today so that by this time tomorrow or next you will
receive the package from our diplomatic agent.

PAYMENT INFORMATION (MONEY GRAM OFFICE OR WESTERN UNION OR RIA OR
SMALL WORLD OR YOU BUY GOOGLE PLAY CARD OF $50 OR iTUNES CARD AND
ATTACH TO US).

RECEIVERS NAME :GWAK NAE
CITY : Cotonou
QUESTION : IN GOD
ANSWER : WE TRUST
AMOUNT: $50.00

MODE OF DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY.

As soon as we Receive the official keeping charges of $50
Our international Diplomat agent will depart Benin with your
package and proceed and your Shipment Airway bill will be
sent to you immediately to track your Cargo to your given
address within 24Hours.Our Diplomat agent will call you
on his arrival to your country to hand over your Box
to you.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE

The information contained in this message is confidential.
This message is intended to be read only by the person named
above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this mail and did not request for it please discard with
urgency.This mail was sent on behalf of Parcel of ATM CARD
delivery in DHL delivery code of Conduct. Registered
Trademark.

Regards,MR.PAUL LARRY,
Postman, Regular Mail Post Office Cotonou Benin.
Email;dhlcourierserviceb@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Ben Edward" <ooofill991@yahoo.com>", with the Reply-to address "dhlcourierserviceb@gmail.com" and the subject "FROM DHL COURIER COMPANY".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +22990334993 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Steve Slater", from Eco bank plc and using the email address bankeco957@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
ATTENTION Dear Customer.
From Eco bank plc Benin Republic
220 west island Hwy Parksville BC. V9P 2G9

We sent you mail on Friday, SEPTEMBER 4th 2020 and no response so now we do apologize for our late response. Secondly, I am Steve Slater the Managing Director ECO Bank of Montreal BENIN Note The transfer of your funds has commenced today as ordered by the Federal Ministry for Finance. What is required from you is only $100 for activation fee of your account Transfer code of your transfers and this payment must be made to this office before the transfer information will be released for you To enable you have full access into your account,and For security reasons, you are advised not to expose this or the total amount of money you are receiving to people

We shall be provided with necessary documents covering your funds with your transfer information as soon as your activation fee is confirmed paid over here as we are not allowed to release vital documents without receiving your fee and commencing the transfer. The $100 activation fee covers all the transfer of your full funds and you shall start receiving your funds from this office as soon as the payment is confirmed from you today.

The Federal Ministry of Finance also mandated that on no account shall any form of money be deducted from your total funds as it has to be receive in exact amount as it is recorded to avoid mistakes so you will be receiving $3,500.00 usd daily until it completes the total amount of Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($2.5 Million) as we have in our file here In addition,

Please i will like you to give us a text on +22990334993 as soon as you send the $100 to avoid delays on this transaction as we have no excess time and as you know that your funds has lasted for a very long time than given, to avoid transferring your funds into government account due to failure to comply.Hope you understand my point? So your urgent response is highly needed. You are to send the fee with INFORMATION BELOW.

YOU CAN SEND IT $100 ONLY BY AMAZON CARD OR GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD OR ITUNES CARD E_TRANSFER AlSO ACCEPTED)

I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $100 as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don�t fear as soon as you send the $100. Today please leave the rest to me and see if I lie to you because I can not use my life swear because of $100. how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth. Note the Total fund is $2.5 Million United State Dollars.

REGARDS
Dr Steve Slater
DIRECTOR GENERAL
The email was sent from the email address "MR KEN ANDRUCHOW <office.fill40@yahoo.com>", with the Reply-to address "bankeco957@gmail.com" and the subject "ATTENTION Dear Customer.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +22990334993 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Thomas Adams", Director of Union Bank and using the email address unionbankofbeninplc@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Your payment is real
UNION BANK OF BENIN PLC..
36 Broad Street, Marina Cotonou,
Benin Telegram: Union Broad Branch
Big, Strong , Leliable
Telephone: +229 90334993

Dear.

THE UNION BANK AIDS AND AWARENESS SCHEME.SCAMMED VICTIMS PAYMENT
COMPENSATION OF US$3,100,000,00. (REF:CODE:06654XX19)

Your name and email address was listed for this compensation payment
after Ronald Gibson Williams and Rev Mark Duru with his groups, who
claimed to be Government Agents, was arrested and they confessed of
scamming you and many others lot of money sometime ago. Scammed
Victims Payment Compensation has approved by The Central Bank of
Benin and Union Bank of Benin for settlement of affected victims.

It was based on this confession that the Union Bank Scammed Victims
Compensation department decided to reimburse you with the sum of
US$3,100,000,00.However, kindly let us know if you are willing to
receive your compensation payment from the Union Bank so that we
will advice you on what next to do to receive your compensation

payment of us$3.1M We will need your full names,address,age and
contact telephone numbers and you pay to us some of $25 dollars
for your transfer charge,only so if you are willing to receive
your compensation payment from this Union Bank and please if you
are not willing to receive your fund don't reply back to this
email okay and if you are willing to receive your please get back
to us to enable your have the information that you will use to
send the fee or you can send through money gram or Ria money transfer
or Itunes card or steam wallet $25

1.RECEIVER NAME:……. SIMEON CHIBUIKE OKECKUKWU
2.COUNTRY:…………. BENIN REPUBLIC
3.CITY :…………… COTONOU .
4..TEST QUESTION:…..TRUST?
5.TEST ANSWER:…….IN GOD
6.AMOUNT ……… 25

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Thomas Adams
Director Union Bank,(UBN)
of Benin Plc
The email was sent from the email address "MR. TERRY COLE <office.fill44@yahoo.com>", with the Reply-to address "unionbankofbeninplc@gmail.com" and the subject "COMPENSATION OF US$3,100,000,00. (REF:CODE:06654XX19)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +22990334993 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Phillip Desmond" and using the email address phillipdesmond922@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
LETTER OF GUARANTEE AND ASSURANCE ABOUT YOUR FUND RELEASE.

Attention Please.

I am Responding to the latter we received from office of the Presidency and office of the Senator David Mark. Senate President and Chairman Senate Committee in what they said over the past experiences with of you have encounter in years past has now boarder them so much to consider to treat fair signing of Clearance paperwork entrust base on your second paragraph of the latter I received. Therefore i wish if this situation regards to this institution law act was not made to guide illegal transactions abroad which Chief Accountant of the Federation could have go on sign the final Clearance paper on your favor without the charges backing up the transaction to confirmed into your account before your reporting, but at the same time, he ask you, if you can be on his shoe reason with him in his office of the Federation he make a credible endorsement of transaction done after you send the needed fee of $75.00 only as soon as the obligations is being done perfect you will get paid immediately.

I, Mr. PHILLIP DESMOND, Director, Foreign Paymaster General, World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic wish to guarantee you that as soon as you pay the total sum of $75.00 only for the (Final Transfer Pin Code) I, MR. PHILLIP DESMOND, promise to transfer your fund immediately without any problem. This letter of guarantee will be treated as stated as soon as you, send the fee of $75,only. I make this guarantee in good faith, having consulted with my superiors federal high court office and witnessed by our federal ministry of finance attorney, notice: this payment was approved by the federal ministry of finance Cotonou, Benin rep. to beneficiary only.Note: The court has taken all legal verification against your transaction and find out that it is genuine. it is hereby confirmed that your fund within General World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic is genuine.

This is to notify you that after our meeting this morning with the President, Accountant General of the Federation, and broad of directors the bank CBB. They instructed me to transfer your funds as soon as possible you come up with obligations required fee of $75 only. Please i have to explain to you. it was based on the instruction receive from our President Federal Republic of Benin to release all foreign debt through this office urgent you send the needed charge fee of $75.00 before we will release your funds to you as soon as possible.

I make this latter of guarantee in good faith, having consulted with my superiors federal high court office and witnessed by our federal ministry of finance attorney Lawyer, notice: this payment was approved by the federal ministry of finance Cotonou, Benin rep. to beneficiary only. Note: The court has taken all legal verification against your transaction. it is hereby confirmed that your fund within World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic is genuine. In Accordance with section 311, subsection 29 {B} Of The Executor-ships Law of the Benin Government by the Authority conferred on me, I Justice MR. PHILLIP DESMOND hereby give this Letter of Guarantee to you as the beneficiary of the transfer fund OK.

Based on the above, your,Total fund of $4.2 Million USD, have been given 100% guarantee and assurance with truth that as soon as you made the payment fee of $75.00 only for (Final Transfer Pin Code) your $4.200.000.00 usd will be start immediately transferring to you and it will reflect into your account as stated above within 24hrs. Note: This letter of guarantee was made with good faith intentions on this 14TH day of November,2020, and the content of this Promissory note/guarantee letter will be treated as stated there only in Money Gram or Ria with receiver's stated below information or you can buy iTunes card or Steam Wallet card,

RECEIVER NAME: JAMES ATA
CITY: COTONOU
QUESTION: GOd?
ANSWER: We Trust.
Amount:75
MTCN:_______
Senders
Name:_______

Congratulation and remain bless with God, meanwhile we look forward to hear from you. I Hope to receive good news from you shortly. Thanks and have a great and wonderful day more ahead. Expecting your urgent response back.

Yours
faithfully.
MR. PHILLIP DESMOND
Call online +229 90334993
E- { phillipdesmond922@gmail.com}
The New Foreign Paymaster General, World Bank
Of West Africa Benin Republic?
The email was sent from the email address "MR. RONALD EDWARD <office.fill35@yahoo.com>", with the Reply-to address "phillipdesmond922@gmail.com" and the subject "LETTER OF GUARANTEE AND ASSURANCE ABOUT YOUR FUND RELEASE.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +22990334993 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Edwin Okono" and using the email address mailinfooffice23@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Congratulations.

Your first payment of $4.500 has been sent today via Money Gram. You are
advise to Contact MG with your full information to enable them give you Sender
Name, Question and Answer to pick up your First Payment, For more information
contact MR. EDWIN OKONO

with your personal information such as

Your Full Name
City
Country
Occupation
Your Direct contact Telephone Number...............(for easy communication)

Tel:+229 90 334 993 he'll keep sending you payment until receive your
total fund sum of $2,500,000, 00 (Two Million Five Hundred thousand US
dollars) is
Completed but before the processing you need to

pay your activation fee so please dear contact MR. EDWIN OKONO and ask
him how much is your activation fee

Best Regards
The email was sent from the email address "louisgoossens13@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "mailinfooffice23@gmail.com" and the subject "Congratulations.".