+436703080397

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+436703080397

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +436703080397, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +436703080397

Telephone number +436703080397 has a country code of 43, which indicates that it is from Austria. The dialing code (670) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Spusu".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +436703080397

Telephone number +436703080397 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Anas Abuzaakouk", Chief Executive Officer at Bawag P.S.K. and using the email address anas.abuzaakukk@bawagppsk.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

Base on my mail report to you on 31st of January, 2020 regards the decision of The Treasury Department of Federal Ministry of Finance in Austria to confiscate your payment, if nothing is done before 28th February, 2020.

My Bank want to know your decision, because today is 28th.

Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated

If you have any question, please call me or whats-app me.

My Whats-app line: +43 670 3080 397 direct line for voice communication

Thank you for banking with us.

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Chief Executive Officer at Bawag P.S.K.
Vienna, Austria.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2019 - 2020 BAWAG PSK BNK PLC®,Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines
Bawag PSK Bank Plc . 1018, Austria, Wien, Georg-Coch-Platz 2 Vienna, Austria. - The Best of Europe Banking Services
Copyright © 2019 - 2020 BAWAG PSK BANK PLC ®, Inc
The email was sent from the email address ""anas.abuzaakukk@bawagppsk.com" <anas.abuzaakukk@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "anas.abuzaakukk@bawagppsk.com" and the subject "YOUR $36M WITH BAWAG ULTIMATUM DEADLINE UPDATE".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain bawagppsk.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2018-06-04T03:26:07.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-06-04T03:26:07.00Z

Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +436703080397 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Anas Abuzaakouk", Chief Executive Officer at Bawag P.S.K. and using the email address Anas.Abuzaakouk@bawwagpsk.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
BAWAG P.S.K.
Vienna, Austria

Good day to you.

I am officially bringing to your notice, the fund signal received from the desk of António Guterres, The Secretary-General of the United Nations (UNSG) and Kristalina Georgieva, The current Managing Director (MD) and Chairwoman of the IMF to pay you $36,000,000.00 as compensations.

My Bank therefore informs you of our Bank Payment Options listed below to enable us to effect the payment to your choice.

1\. Payment via Account Setup with Online Access in our centralized website, including issuance of Master Card and delivery is free by DHL
2\. Payment via International wire with MT103 telex report confirmation
3\. Payment via International Certified Bank Draft.

Please, kindly choose the payment options that will suit you to enable us to give you further directives.

If you have any questions, please call me or whats-app me.

My Whats-app line: +43 670 3080 397
Direct line for voice: +43 670 3080 791

Yours in service,

Regards.
Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2020 - 2021 BAWAG PSK BNK PLC®,Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines
Bawag PSK Bank Plc . 1018, Austria, Wien, Georg-Coch-Platz 2 Vienna, Austria. - The Best of Europe Banking Services
Copyright © 2020 - 2021 BAWAG PSK BANK PLC ®, Inc
The email was sent from the email address ""anas.abuzaakukk@bawagpsk.com" <anas.abuzaakukk@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "Anas.Abuzaakouk@bawwagpsk.com" and the subject "YOUR PAYMENT IN OUR BANK".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain bawwagpsk.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2020-07-07T18:43:16.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-07-07T18:43:16.00Z

Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +436703080397 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Anas Abuzaakouk", Chief Executive Officer at Bawag P.S.K. and using the email address anas.abuzaakouk@bawwagpsk.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

GOOD DAY.

MY BANK HAS BEEN COMPELLED BY FEDERAL AUTHORITIES IN CONJUNCTION WITH UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR FUND GETS TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND THE MATERIAL CONDITION OF A NATION DETERMINES OUR VIEWS ON CONTEMPORARY SERIOUS ISSUES LIKE THIS TRANSACTION.

WITH DUE RESPECT, THIS IS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY, IF YOU GO THROUGH MY PREVIOUS MESSAGES YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT I MADE ALL MY POINTS CLEAR TO YOU, FOR MORE CLARIFICATION I SAID THAT THE ONLY FEE THE BANK NEED FROM YOU TO GET YOUR FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IS VAT OF THE TOTAL APPROVED AMOUNT $36,000,000.00 .

DUE TO YOUR COMPLAINED, INTERNATIONAL AUTHORITIES HAS GIVEN A STANDBY INSTRUCTIONS TO OUR BANK FOR USING WAIVER DEDUCTION PROCESSING TO COMPLETE YOUR PAYMENT PROCESSING.

KINDLY REPLY TO ENABLE ME GIVE YOU DETAILS AND MODALITY OF WAIVER DEDUCTIONS PROCESSING

Your Urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

If you have any question, please call

Direct line for voice communication : +43 670 3080 791
My Whats-app line: +43 670 3080 397

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

Copyright © 2020 - 2021 BAWAG PSK BNK PLC®,Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines
Copyright © 2020 - 2021 BAWAG PSK BANK PLC ®, Inc
The email was sent from the email address "anas.abuzaakukk@bawagpsk.com <anas.abuzaakukk@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "Anas.Abuzaakouk@bawwagpsk.com" and the subject "BAWAG WILL USE WAIVER DEDUCTION FOR YOUR PAYMENT".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain bawwagpsk.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2020-07-07T18:43:16.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-07-07T18:43:16.00Z

Registrant Name: Withheld for Privacy Purposes
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
Registrant Street: Kalkofnsvegur 2
Registrant City: Reykjavik
Registrant State/Province: Capital Region
Registrant Postal Code: 101
Registrant Country: IS
Registrant Phone: +354.4212434