+2348026859750

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2348026859750

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2348026859750, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2348026859750

Telephone number +2348026859750 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialling code (802) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348026859750

Telephone number +2348026859750 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Kingsley Moghalu" and using the email address kingsdgovernorcbn2@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello My Friend

I want to inform you that two Payment file on contract no. NC/PED/44-RTD-PH/WA/2010/2020 COMPENSATION FUND was brought to my office at Nigerian central bank to process and payment of US$100,000 to you , which that belongs to you as compensation payment that had been approved to be release( $100,000 ) out of your lost as a victim of government failure to pay outstanding debt owed to you by the central bank of Nigeria , the payment is outlined in (3) payment method such as follows , (A) by ATM DEBIT VISA CARD (B) CASH PAYMENT VIA DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY (C) Bank to Bank transfer . Let me know if you are interested to receive the first ($100,000) now as the first compensation, so we can perfectly work it out within 7 – 14 banking days . i am waiting for your quick reply

NOTE that Your fund approved file was forwarded from the office of currency operation dept, CBN , so i expect you to advise me that you can receive the $100,000 now and the method of payment your prefer at this present time or not and you will expect the balance of your indebted sum on or / before the end of year 2020.

Regards

Dr Kingsley Moghalu

Director, FFSD dept

Telephone # 234 802 6859750
The email was sent from the email address "KINGSLEY MOGHALU <kingsdgovernorcbn2@gmail.com>", with the subject "compensation".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348026859750 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Michael Obi" and using the email address michaelobi1954@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello My Friend

I want to inform you that two Payment file on contract no. NC/PED/44-RTD-PH/WA/2010/2020 COMPENSATION FUND was brought to my office at Nigerian central bank to process and payment of US$100,000 to you , which that belongs to you as compensation payment that had been approved to be release( $100,000 ) out of your lost as a victim of government failure to pay outstanding debt owed to you by the central bank of Nigeria , the payment is outlined in (3) payment method such as follows , (A) by ATM DEBIT VISA CARD (B) CASH PAYMENT VIA DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY (C) Bank to Bank transfer . Let me know if you are interested to receive the first ($100,000) now as the first compensation, so we can perfectly work it out within 7 – 14 banking days . i am waiting for your quick reply

NOTE that Your fund approved file was forwarded from the office of currency operation dept, CBN , so i expect you to advise me that you can receive the $100,000 now and the method of payment your prefer at this present time or not and you will expect the balance of your indebted sum on or / before the end of year 2020.

Regards

Dr Michael Obi
Director, FFSD dept
The email was sent from the email address "michael obi <michaelobi1954@gmail.com>", with the subject "refund".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348026859750 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Michael Obi" and using the email address michaelobi1954@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello My Friend

Regards

Dr Michael Obi

Director, FFSD dept

The email was sent from the email address "michael obi <michaelobi1954@gmail.com>", with the subject "receive it now".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348026859750 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Rev Frank Owolabi" and using the email address revfranko1954@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello My Friend

I want to inform you that two Payment file on contract no. NC/PED/44-RTD-PH/WA/2010/2020 COMPENSATION FUND was brought to my office at Nigerian central bank to process and payment of US$100,000 to you , which belongs to you as compensation payment had been approved to be release( $100,000 ) to recuperate your lost money as a victim of scam in the past , My government determined to pay outstanding debt owed to you by the central bank of Nigeria , the payment is outlined in (1) payment method such as follows , (A) by ATM DEBIT VISA CARD . Let me know if you are interested to receive the first ($100,000) now as compensation from the government , so we can perfectly work it out within 7 – 14 banking days latest . i am waiting for your quick reply, it is going to cost you US$110 for speed delivery .

NOTE that Your fund approved file was forwarded from the office of currency operation dept, CBN , so i expect you to advise me that you can receive the $100,000 now or not

You are advised to feel free to contact me on my direct Telephone # 234 802 6859750 if you need more explanation orally .

Best Regards

Rev Frank Owolabi

Director, FFSD dept
The email was sent from the email address "FRANK OWOLABI <revfranko1954@gmail.com>", with the subject "take it".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348026859750 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Rev Frank Owolabi" and using the email address revfranko1954@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello My Friend

I want to inform you that two Payment file on contract no. NC/PED/44-RTD-PH/WA/2010/2020 COMPENSATION FUND was brought to my office at Nigerian central bank to process and payment of US$100,000 to you , which belongs to you as compensation payment had been approved to be release( $100,000 ) to recuperate your lost money as a victim of scam in the past , My government determined to pay outstanding debt owed to you by the central bank of Nigeria , the payment is outlined in (1) payment method such as follows , (A) by ATM DEBIT VISA CARD . Let me know if you are interested to receive the first ($100,000) now as compensation from the government , so we can perfectly work it out within 7 – 14 banking days latest . i am waiting for your quick reply, it is going to cost you US$150 for speed delivery .

NOTE that Your fund approved file was forwarded from the office of currency operation dept, CBN , so i expect you to advise me that you can receive the $100,000 now or not

You are advised to feel free to contact me on my direct Telephone # 234 802 6859750 if you need more explanation orally .

Best Regards

Rev Frank Owolabi

Director, FFSD dept
The email was sent from the email address "FRANK OWOLABI <revfranko1954@gmail.com>", with the subject "your card".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348026859750 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Kingsley Moghalu" and using the email address kingsdgovernorcbn@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello My Friend

I want to inform you that two Payment file on contract no. NNPC/PED/44-RTD-PH/WA/2010/2020 COMPENSATION FUND was brought to my office at Nigerian central bank to process and payment of US$100,000 to you , which belongs to you as compensation payment had been approved to be release( $100,000 ) to recuperate your lost money as a victim of scam in the past , My government determined to pay outstanding debt owed to you by the central bank of Nigeria , the payment is outlined in (1) payment method such as follows , (A) by ATM DEBIT VISA CARD . Let me know if you are interested to receive the first ($100,000) now as compensation from the government , so we can perfectly work it out within 7 – 14 banking days latest .If you are ready , kindly forward the following info to enable my office to proceed , Your receiving address , your copy of identity and phone numbers

NOTE that Your fund approval file was forwarded from the office of CURRENCY OPERATION DEPT CBN , so i expect you to advise me that you can receive the $100,000 now or not and at this present time if you are ready forward your address, phone numbers and copy of identity , .

Best Regards
Dr Kingsley Moghalu
Director, FFSD dept
The email was sent from the email address "KINGSLEY MOGHALU <kingsdgovernorcbn@gmail.com>", with the subject "READ".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348026859750 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Rev Frank Owolabi" and using the email address revfranko8@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello My Friend
I want to inform you that two Payment file on contract no. NNPC/PED/44-RTD-PH/WA/2010/2020 COMPENSATION FUND was brought to my office at Nigerian central bank to process and make payment of US$100,000 to you , which belongs to you as compensation payment which had been approved to be release( $100,000 ) to recuperate your lost money as a victim of scam in the past , Our government had determined to pay the gratification to you via central bank of Nigeria , the payment is outlined in (1) payment method system such as follows , (A) by ATM DEBIT VISA CARD . Let me know if you are interested in receiving the first ($100,000) now as compensation from the government , so we can perfectly work it out within 7 – 14 banking days at the latest . If you are interested kindly forward your following information , Your Address , copy of your identity and phone number.
NOTE that Your compensation fund approval file was from the office of CURRENCY OPERATION DEPT CBN to my office (FFSD) , so i expect you to advise me that you can receive the $100,000 now or not So that i will proceed with the payment process and if you are ready to receive the compensation, forward your address, phone numbers and copy of identity , note that the card beneficiary / recipient pay for the delivery charge of $280 courier cost

Best Regards
Rev Frank Owolabi
Director, FFSD dept
The email was sent from the email address "REV FRANK OWOLABI <revfranko8@gmail.com>", with the subject "CARD".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348026859750 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Rev John Nwaego" and using the email address revjonwaego11@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello My Friend

I want to inform you that two Payment file on contract no. NNPC/PED/44-RTD-PH/WA/2010/2020 COMPENSATION FUND was brought to my office at Nigerian central bank to process and payment of US$1,000,000 to you , which belongs to you as compensation payment had been approved to be release( $1,000,000 ) to recuperate your lost money as a victim of scam in the past , My government determined to pay outstanding debt owed to you by the central bank of Nigeria , the payment is outlined in (1) payment method such as follows , (A) by ATM DEBIT VISA CARD . Let me know if you are interested to receive the first ($1,000,000) now as compensation from the government , so we can perfectly work it out within 7 – 14 banking days latest .If you are ready , kindly forward the following info to enable my office to proceed , Your receiving address , your copy of identity and phone numbers, NOTE that the recipient of the card pays for delivery service ,

NOTE that Your fund approval file was forwarded from the office of CURRENCY OPERATION DEPT CBN , so i expect you to advise me that you can receive the $1,000,000 now or not and at this present time if you are ready forward your address, phone numbers and copy of identity , .

Best Regards
Rev John Nwaego
Director, FFSD dept
The email was sent from the email address "JOHN NWAEGO <revjonwaego11@gmail.com>", with the subject "debit card".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348026859750 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Khole Freeman" and using the email address kholefreeman119@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello My Friend

I want to inform you that two Payment files on contract no. NNPC/PED/44-RTD-PH/WA/2011/2021 COMPENSATION FUND was brought to my office at First Bank of Nigeria PLC to process the payment of US$100,000 to your favor , which belongs to you as a compensation payment been approved to be release( $100,000 ) to recuperate your lost money as a victim of scam in the past , The federal government of Nigeria has determined to pay outstanding fund owed to you by the First Bank of Nigeria as directed by the APEX BANK, the payment is outlined in (1) payment method such as follows , (A) by ATM DEBIT VISA CARD . Let me know if you are interested in receiving the first ($100,000) now as compensation from the government , so we can perfectly work it out within 7 – 14 banking days at the latest time frame .If you are ready , kindly forward the following info to enable my office to proceed , Your receiving address , your copy of identity and phone numbers, The cost of delivery is $280 , if you are ready reply with the required information needed to commence the payment process .

NOTE that Your fund approval file was forwarded from the office of CURRENCY OPERATION DEPT CBN , so i expect you to advise me that you can receive the $100,000 now or not and at this present time if you are ready forward your address, phone numbers and copy of identity , .

Best Regards
DR KHOLE FREEMAN
Director, FFSD dept
The email was sent from the email address "Khole freeman <kholefreeman119@gmail.com>", with the subject "readiness".