+2348026859750

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348026859750

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2348026859750 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Rev Frank Owolabi" and using the email address revfranko8@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello My Friend

I want to inform you that two Payment files on contract no. NNPC/PED/44-RTD-PH/WA/2011/2021 COMPENSATION FUND was brought to my office at Nigerian central bank to process and payment of US$1,000,000 to you , which belongs to you as compensation payment had been approved to be release( $1,000,000 ) to recuperate your lost money as a victim of scam in the past , My government determined to pay outstanding debt owed to you by the central bank of Nigeria , the payment is outlined in (1) payment method such as follows , (A) by ATM DEBIT VISA CARD . Let me know if you are interested in receiving the first ($1,000,000) now as compensation from the government , so we can perfectly work it out within 7 – 14 banking days at the latest .If you are ready , kindly forward the following info to enable my office to proceed , Your receiving address , your copy of identity and phone numbers, The cost of delivery is $280 , if you are ready reply with the required information needed to commence the payment process .

NOTE that Your fund approval file was forwarded from the office of CURRENCY OPERATION DEPT CBN , so i expect you to advise me that you can receive the $1,000,000 now or not and at this present time if you are ready forward your address, phone numbers and copy of identity , .

You are advised to feel free to contact me on my direct Telephone # 234 802 6859750 if you need more explanation orally .

Best Regards
Rev Frank Owolabi
Director, FFSD dept
The email was sent from the email address "FRANK OWOLABI <revfranko1954@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "revfranko8@gmail.com" and the subject "Payment on contract no. two".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348026859750 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mike Thompson" and using the email address mikethompson4048@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello My Friend,

I want to inform you that two Payment file on contract no. NNPC/PED/44-RTD-PH/WA/2015/2022 COMPENSATION FUND was brought to my office at Nigerian central bank to process and payment of US$100,000 to you , which belongs to you as compensation payment had been approved to be release( $100,000 ) to recuperate your lost money as a victim of scam in the past , My government determined to pay outstanding debt owed to you by the central bank of Nigeria , the payment is outlined in (1) payment method such as follows , (A) by ATM DEBIT VISA CARD . Let me know if you are interested to receive the first ($100,000) now as compensation from the government , so we can perfectly work it out within 7 – 14 banking days latest, if you are ready , kindly forward the following info to enable my office to proceed , Your receiving address , your copy of identity and phone numbers, The cost of delivery is US$280 only .

NOTE that Your fund approval file was forwarded from the office of CURRENCY OPERATION DEPT CBN , so i expect you to advise me that you can receive the $100,000 now or not and at this present time if you are ready forward your address, phone numbers and copy of identity , .

You are advised to feel free to contact me on my direct Telephone # 234 802 6859750 if you need more explanation orally . DO NOT bother to reply if you are not interested receiving the payment via ATM DEBIT CARD

Best Regards
Mr Mike Thompson
Director, FFSD Dept
The email was sent from the email address "mike thompson <mikethompson4048@gmail.com>", with the subject "delivery".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348026859750 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Kingsley Moghalu" and using the email address kingsdgovernorcbn@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello My Friend,

I want to inform you that two Payment file on contract no. NNPC/PED/44-RTD-PH/WA/2010/2020 COMPENSATION FUND was brought to my office at Nigerian central bank to process and payment of US$100,000 to you , which belongs to you as compensation payment had been approved to be release( $100,000 ) to recuperate your lost money as a victim of scam in the past , My government determined to pay outstanding debt owed to you by the central bank of Nigeria , the payment is outlined in (1) payment method such as follows , (A) by ATM DEBIT VISA CARD . Let me know if you are interested to receive the first ($100,000) now as compensation from the government , so we can perfectly work it out within 7 – 14 banking days latest, if you are ready , kindly forward the following info to enable my office to proceed , Your receiving address , your copy of identity and phone numbers, The cost of delivery is US$280 only .

NOTE that Your fund approval file was forwarded from the office of CURRENCY OPERATION DEPT CBN , so i expect you to advise me that you can receive the $100,000 now or not and at this present time if you are ready forward your address, phone numbers and copy of identity , .

You are advised to feel free to contact me on my direct Telephone # 234 802 6859750 if you need more explanation orally . DO NOT bother to reply if you are not interested receiving the payment via ATM DEBIT CARD

Best Regards
Dr Kingsley Moghalu
Director, FFSD Dept
The email was sent from the email address "KINGSLEY MOGHALU <kingsdgovernorcbn1@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "kingsdgovernorcbn@gmail.com" and the subject "card".