+869129001183002

Scam reports relating to Zone 8 telephone numbers:
East Asia and special services
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+869129001183002

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +869129001183002, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +869129001183002

Telephone number +869129001183002 has a country code of 86, which indicates that it is from China. The dialling code (912) indicates that the number covers the area of Yulin and that the number is a landline number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +869129001183002

Telephone number +869129001183002 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Lee Wong" and using the email address mr.leewong5079@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Mr Lee Wong
Mob: (+86) 912 9001183002
CHINA Tianjin, Hexi District
No.51 Weijin South Road
中国天津市河西区卫津南路51号

(BUSINESS INVESTMENT ENQUIRERS)

GOOD DAY SIR/MADAM,

I am Mr Lee Wong , I got your information from a valid friend whom
you have helped in securing property long ago and I want to inquire
from you, if you can handle a financial (investment) of $10.8million
in buying a landed property or Houses. which I believe it will benefit
you and I. Please get back to me as soon as possible to enable me
schedule your meeting with my lawyer in Mexico or Spain to proceed
with the buying of the project. please acknowledge on my private
e-mail address your contact details bellow

Private Email:mr.leewong5079@aol.com

1. Beneficiary Full Name.
2. Beneficiary Private Telephone Number.
3. Proper identification ID.

Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards,

Mr Lee Wong
The email was sent from the email address "Mr Lee Wong 郑氏化工办公室 自动回复 <c.b.nremittentdepartment01@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "mr.leewong5079@aol.com" and the subject "FORM Mr Lee Wong Mob: (+86) 912 9001183002 郑氏化工办公室 自动回复".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +869129001183002 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Lee Wong", CEO of SIAMC LTD and using the email address mrleewng500@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Mr Lee Wong
No.51 Weijin South Road
中国天津市河西区卫津南路51号

GOOD DAY SIR/MADAM,

I am Mr Lee Wong,I am the CEO/MD ,I got your information from a valid
friend whom you have helped in securing property long ago and I want
to inquire from you, if you can handle a financial (INVESTMENT) of
$10.8 Million in buying a landed property , Houses Hospital. which I
believe it will benefit you and I. Please acknowledge on my private
e-mail address your contact details bellow Private
Email:mrleewng500@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards,

Mr Lee Wong
CEO/MD SIAMC LTD
The email was sent from the email address "Mr Lee Wong CHIN 第十九届国际液化天然气会议 <dr.dontom.owen01@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "mrleewng500@gmail.com" and the subject "My Dear Friend I NEED A PROPERTY HOSPITAL, HOTEL.郑氏化工办公室 自动回".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +869129001183002 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Lee Wong" and using the email address mrleewngg@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Mr Lee Wong
No.51 Weijin South Road
中国天津市河西区卫津南路51号

Good Morning.

Attention: Dear Sir / Madam.

from you, if you can handle a financial (INVESTMENT) of $10.8 Million
in buying a landed property , Houses Hospital. which I believe it will
benefit you and I. Please acknowledge on my private e-mail address
your contact details bellow Private Email: { mrleewngg@gmail.com }

Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards,

Mr Lee Wong
The email was sent from the email address "Mr Lee Wong CHINA (+86) 912 9001183002 中国天津市河西区卫津南路 <mrchrisweir.c.colin@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "mrleewngg@gmail.com" and the subject "Re;From Mr Lee Wong CHINA Mob: (+86) 912 9001183002 中国天津市河西区卫津南路".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +869129001183002 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Lee Wong" and using the email address mrleewngg@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Mr Lee Wong
No.51 Weijin South Road
中国天津市河西区卫津南路51号

Good Morning.

in buying a landed property , Houses Hospital. which I believe it will
benefit you and I. Please acknowledge on my private e-mail address
your contact details bellow Private Email: { mrleewngg@gmail.com }

Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards,

Mr Lee Wong
The email was sent from the email address "Mr Lee Wong Mob: (+86) 912 9001183002 CHINA 中国天津市河西区卫津南路 <c.b.nremittentdepartment01@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "mrleewngg1@gmail.com" and the subject "Re:From Mr Lee Wong CHINA Mob: (+86) 912 9001183002 中国天津市河西区卫津南路".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +869129001183002 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Lee Wong" and using the email address mrleewngg00@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Mr Lee Wong
No.51 Weijin South Road
中国天津市河西区卫津南路51号

Good Morning.

Attention: [Redacted]

MANY THANKS ON YOUR REPLY MAIL, WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP WITH YOU, HOWEVER THE SATED PERCENTAGE TO YOU WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU ONCE THE FUND ARRIVE ON YOUR SIDE KINDLY FILL THE MOU AGREEMENT AND RETURN,

HOWEVER BECAUSE OF THE IMPORTANCE OF GETTING THIS INVESTMENT PLAN CONCLUDED WE SHALL BE SENDING OUR REPRESENTATIVE TO FLY TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING YOU AND IDENTIFY WHOM WE ARE ENTRUSTING THIS FUND TO, DISCUSS ON THE INVESTMENT PLAN AND SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS AWAIT YOUR RESPOND WITH YOUR WHATS APP MOBILE NO ADDRESS AND COMPANY NAME THANKING YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING AWAIT YOUR REPLY PLEASE KINDLY SEND ME YOUR ID CARD AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER SIGN THE MOU AND GET BACK TO ME VIEW THIS PROPERTY AND GET BACK TO ME.I WANT YOU TO VIEW THE HOUSE, THAT'S THE KIND OF HOUSE THAT I WANT US TO USE THE MONEY TO BUY HOSPITAL AND HOTEL.

Thanks And God Bless.

Best Regards,

Mr Lee Wong
The email was sent from the email address "CHINA卫津南路中国天津市河西区卫津南路Mr Lee Wong 津南路中国天津市河西区卫津南路 <mrleewngg00@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "mrleewngg00@yahoo.com" and the subject "Re;Good Morning.[Redacted]".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +869129001183002 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Lee Wong" and using the email address mrleewngg00@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Mr Lee Wong
No.51 Weijin South Road
中国天津市河西区卫津南路51号

Good Morning.

I am Mr Lee Wong , I got your information from a valid friend whom you
have helped in securing property long ago and I want to inquire from
you, if you can handle a financial (INVESTMENT) of $10.8 Million in
buying a landed property ,Houses Hospital. which I believe it will
benefit you and I.

Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards,

Mr Lee Wong
The email was sent from the email address "中国天津市河西区卫津南路 Mr Lee Wong Mob: (+86) 912 9001183002 CHINA Tianjin, <mrchrisweir.c.colin@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "mrleewngg00@gmail.com" and the subject "中国天津市河西区卫津南路中国天津市河西区卫津南路Re;FROM Mr Lee Wong Mob: (+86) 912 9001183002 CHINA Tianjin,".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +869129001183002 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Lee Wong" and using the email address mrleewngg07@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Mr Lee Wong
No.51 Weijin South Road
中国天津市河西区卫津南路号

Good Morning.

Attention:[Redacted]

in buying a landed property , HOUSES ,HOSPITAL. SCHOOL. which I
E-mail address your contact details bellow Private Email: {
mrleewngg07@gmail.com }

Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards,

Mr Lee Wong
No.51 Weijin South Road
中国天津市河西区卫津南路号中国天津市河西区卫津南路号
The email was sent from the email address "中国天津市河西区卫津南路号Mr Lee Wong CHINA 中国天津市河西区卫津南路号中国天津市河西区卫津南路号 <mrleewngg002@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "mrleewngg07@gmail.com" and the subject "Attention:[Redacted]".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +869129001183002 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Lee Wong" and using the email address mrleewngg077@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Mr Lee Wong
No.51 Weijin South Road
中国天津市河西区卫津南路号

Good Morning.

in buying a landed property , HOUSES ,HOSPITAL. SCHOOL. which I
E-mail address your contact details bellow Private Email: {
mrleewngg077@gmail.com }

Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards,

Mr Lee Wong
The email was sent from the email address "Mr Lee Wong CHINA中国天津市河西区卫津南路号中国天津市河西区卫津南路号 <mrleewngg00@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "mrleewngg07@gmail.com" and the subject "Re: 中国天津市河西区卫津南路中国天津市河西区卫津南路Re;FROM Mr Lee Wong Mob: (+86) 912 9001183002 CHINA Tianjin,".