+27833180200

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+27833180200

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +27833180200, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +27833180200

Telephone number +27833180200 has a country code of 27, which indicates that it is from South Africa. The dialing code (833) indicates that the number is a redirect number that reroutes call to a Telkom line and pays number owner for received calls.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +27833180200

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +27833180200 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kenny Fihla", Head Corporate Banking Transactional Products & Services at Standard Bank of South Africa and using the email addresses standardbankdept@accountant.com & standardbankinfoza@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello My Dear:

Firstly, I have to thank you and I am very happy for your quick reply to my email, it makes me to believe that you are God’s sent to help me in this transaction to fulfill my heart desire of donation; And Please do not betray me when this fund has been moved to your account in your country as all my hope of success depends on you. The other reason why I contacted you to help me in this, is because; I want you to also benefit from it with the shear you are going to get, I mean your percentage of the fund. It will also help you as well.

Meanwhile, I contacted the bank where the fund was deposited by my late Husband and myself. I had a communication with the banker Mr. MR. KENNY FIHLA, and he promised to transfer the fund to your account without any problem or risk, Of which he said you should quickly call or send him an email right away. So I want you to contact him by email and by phone call as well. I told him that you will contact him today and also call him on phone, please if you contact him, tell him that Mrs. Esther Deborah Parr asked you to contact him for a transfer of fund $20.5million dollars, to your account.

Below are the details for you to contact the banker; please contact him with the 2 email addresses below;

MR. Kenny Fihla. (MD)
Head Corporate Banking Transactional Products & Services
(STANDARD BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA.)Ltd JHB. Branch South Africa
Office-TEL: +27-78-313-7007 / Ex-101
D/L Private Line +27-83-3180-200
Office-Fax: +27-86-571-7444 27
Official Email: standardbankdept@accountant.com
Private Email: standardbankinfoza@gmail.com

Actually, like I told you in my previous email, the banker will help us with all the transfer procedures, documents and paper works that will back up this transfer to your personal or company account. There is no risk and you have nothing to worry about, the fund is genially my family fund and it is safe for me and you.

Please dear beloved, let me know once you have contacted the banker and I will send my
love to you and your family. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART. God bless you at large.

Regards,
Mrs Esther D. Parrboat.
The email was sent from the email address ""Mrs. Esther Boateng" <mrsesther121@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: My Dear One.--".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.