+2348034807496

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348034807496

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2348034807496 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr John Kelvin", from UBA Bank Plc and using the email address federaldepositi2@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attn Esteemed Beneficiary!

This is to bring to your notice that orders given by the Presidency and the entire house of senate for the year 2024 is that my bank is the chosen bank to pay out all foreign contract/inheritance funds beneficiaries.

My bank was ordered after meeting held in the presidential villa Aso-Rock Abuja to contact and proceed with payment of your contract/inheritance Funds by informing you that the former bank in charge of your payment being Oceanic Bank plc, Zenith Bank,Union Bank, Eco Bank, etC is no longer in charge of this payment.

I wish to inform you that your (3.5 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) outstanding payment has been approved and ready to be paid but we want to confirm first from you by giving you our mode of payment this arrangement was agreed between the Presidency and the Senate
Committees .

Therefore take note that we only have (2) mode of Payment Stated Below:

(1) Certified Bank Draft: Certified: Bank Draft Will Be Charged With This Amount $240.

(2) ATM Card Payment: An ATM Card Will Be Charged With This Amount $180 with Limited Withdrawals per Day..

I will require you to make your choice out of the two modes of payment you would want to receive from our bank and get back to this office regarding this information and we will take it from there. You will be required to forward your particulars for verification such as.

Full Name----------
Address------------
Mobile Phone Number----------
Next Of Kin Name----------------
Current Occupation-------------
Sex----------Age----------------
Contract/ Fund Inheritance Number---------------

I will Be waiting for your swift response.

Yours Respectfully,

Dr John Kelvin
President Service Delivery,
UBA BANK PLC
Tel.+234-803-480-7496
The email was sent from the email address "TO YOUR VERY ATTENTION <convindentialnotice1@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "federaldepositi2@gmail.com" and the subject "Attn Esteemed Beneficiary!".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348034807496

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2348034807496 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr John Kelvin", from UBA Bank Plc and using the email address robertmbah1@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attn Esteemed Beneficiary.

This is to bring to your notice that orders given by the Presidency
and the entire house of senate for the year 2024 is that my bank is
the chosen bank to pay out all foreign contract/inheritance funds
beneficiaries.

My bank was ordered after meeting held in the presidential villa
Aso-Rock Abuja to contact and proceed with payment of your
contract/inheritance Funds by informing you that the former bank in
charge of your payment being Oceanic Bank Plc, Zenith Bank,Union Bank,
Eco Bank, etc is no longer in charge of this payment.

I wish to inform you that your (3.5 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS)
outstanding payment has been approved and ready to be paid but we want
to confirm first from you by giving you our mode of payment this
arrangement was agreed between the Presidency and the Senate
Committees .

Therefore take note that we only have (2) mode of Payment Stated Below:

(1) Certified Bank Draft: Certified: Bank Draft Will Be Charged the sum of
This Amount $240.for getting it delivered to you.

(2) ATM Card Payment: An ATM Card Will Be Charged With This Amount
$180 for getting it delivered to you with Limited Withdrawals per Day $10,000..

I will require you to make your choice out of the two modes of payment
you would want to receive from our bank and get back to this office
regarding this information and we will take it from there. You will
be required to forward your particulars for verification such as.

Full Name----------
Address------------
Mobile Phone Number----------
Next Of Kin Name----------------
Current Occupation-------------
Sex----------Age----------------

Contract/ Fund Inheritance Number---------------

I will Be waiting for your swift response.

Yours Respectfully,

Dr John Kelvin
President Service Delivery,
UBA BANK PLC
Tel.+234-803-480-7496
The email was sent from the email address "Senate Approval Of Your Fund <officefile.uba1@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "robertmbah1@gmail.com" and the subject "Attn Esteemed Beneficiary.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.