+234908322305

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+234908322305

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +234908322305, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +234908322305

Telephone number +234908322305 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (908) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +234908322305

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +234908322305 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Adebanjo Williams" and using the email address adebanjowilliam50@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
DEAR

I am Rev. Sister Caroline Anderson, a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in New Braunfels, Texas. My residential address is as follows. 427 S. Castell Ave.New Braunfels, TX 78130 am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the anti-scam victims Compensation in Nigeria few months ago and they refused to pay me, I have paid over $170,000.00 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Dr. Adebanjo Williams, who is a member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake and not real.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now, I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $2.5 Million Moreover, Dr. Adebanjo Williams, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address,telephone number and your address which I will stated it to you below, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Dr. Adebanjo Williams today.You have to contact him directly on this information below.

FRONT SHORE COMPENSATION HOUSE

Office Address: no 20 kingsway, victoria island Lagos 23401 Nigeria.
Name : Dr. Adebanjo Williams
Email: adebanjowilliam50@yahoo.com
Tel: +234908322305

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.The only money I paid after I met Dr. Adebanjo Williams was just $550 dollars for registration form, take note of that.Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Dr.Adebanjo Williams, so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking you for more money to complete your transaction. Below is your data that I recorded.

NAME:
ADDRESS:
Tel:+

COMPENSATION: $2.5 MILLION DOLLARS ONLY.

kindly tell him that I am the one that directly you.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Rev. Sister Caroline Anderson.
427 S. Castell Ave.
New Braunfels, TX 78130
CODE: SELECT ALL
The email was sent from the email address "carolineanderson65@yahoo.com", with the Reply-to address "adebanjowilliam50@yahoo.com" and the subject "Rev. Sister Caroline Anderson.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.