+2346744788273

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2346744788273

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2346744788273 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kennedy Uzoka", from United Bank of Africa and using the email address mrkennedyuz@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA - AFRICA'S GLOBAL BANK
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA
phone no: +234 706 815 3659
FAX: 234 674 478 8273

I Am Mr.Kennedy Uzoka the director cash processing united bank for African the international monetary fund (I.M.F.) in conjunction with Organization of African Unity (A.U) is compensating all the scam victims with $1.500.000.00USD and your email address was found in the scam victim's, the united bank for African and Federal Reserve Bank has been mandated by the (I.M.F) to pay your compensation ($1.500, 000.00USD) in cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

Take note that Three thousand united states dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters. Therefore, kindly forward your home address, direct phone number to the below email address
mrkennedyuz@gmail.com

Regards,
Mr Kennedy Uzoka
Director cash processing unit
United bank of Africa. (U.B.A).
Phone no: +234 706 815 3659
The email was sent from the email address "Mr Kennedy Uzoka <rina@uptop.cn>", with the Reply-to address "mrkennedyuzokaub11@gmail.com" and the subject "GOOD NEWS REGARDING YOUR FUND.REF/G20776".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2346744788273 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kennedy Uzoka", from United Bank of Africa and using the email address mrkdyuzkub56@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

I Am Mr.Kennedy Uzoka the director cash processing united bank for African the international monetary fund (I.M.F.) in conjunction with Organization of African Unity (A.U) is compensating all the scam victims with $1.500.000.00USD and your email address was found in the scam victim's, the united bank for African and Federal Reserve Bank has been mandated by the (I.M.F) to pay your compensation ($1.500, 000.00USD) in cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

Take note that Three thousand united states dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters. Therefore, kindly forward your home address, direct phone number to the below email address
mrkdyuzkub56@gmail.com

Regards,
Mr Kennedy Uzoka
The email was sent from the email address "Mr Kennedy Uzoka <k_nisikawa@ae86spl.com>", with the Reply-to address "<mrkennedyuzokaub11@gmail.com>" and the subject "Your Attention Is Required.!!REF/1042674".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2346744788273 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kennedy Uzoka", from United bank of Africa and using the email address mrkdyuzkub56@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

Take note that Three thousand united states dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters. Therefore, kindly forward your home address, direct phone number to the below email address mrkdyuzkub56@gmail.com

Regards,
Mr.Kennedy Uzoka
The email was sent from the email address "Mr.Kennedy Uzoka <accounting@arpas.com.tr>", with the Reply-to address "mrkennedyuzokaub11@gmail.com" and the subject "KINDLY RESPOND REF.G176840".