+447865867855

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447865867855

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447865867855, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447865867855

Telephone number +447865867855 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (78658) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Hutchison 3G UK Ltd".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447865867855

Telephone number +447865867855 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Agnes Hilary" and using the email address agnehillary@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello My Dear One, You are my only hope.

This is importantly urgent and it my reason of contacting, but however, kindly reply quickly enough. I have initially sent you massage twice to this particular email address but, I have not received your reply. It will be good if you could kindly let me know if this your email address is still active and working and I will resend it to you again if you confirmed to me that you have not received my previous messages. It is very urgent, please my sweet dear.

Actually, the reason I tried severally to reach you is because I am willing to donate and change my WILL to your names to benefit the sum of GBP£12.5, million British pounds, for the help of the less privileged and homeless and old age people as well as the in your country and other countries of your choice of which you will be responsible in taking care of the disbursement and sharing of this money to organizations that I will appoint. Meanwhile, you will also get 30% of the money which will be; Three million, seven hundred and fifty thousand Great British Pounds (£3,750,000GBP) as your compensation for helping me fulfill this desire of donation.

Quickly do your best to get back to me as soon as possible once you received this message, this is because my health condition in the hospital here is critical and I do not have much hope to live longer as the doctors reports have indicated. The cancer (leukemia) has overwhelmed my body and blood system. It is really critical on me as I am speaking to you.

May the Grace and Love of GOD Almighty be with you and your family.

I wait for your quick response with your direct contact details of your email address and direct phone number. kindly reply to me with this email address ( agnehillary@yahoo.com )

Please Call Me As Quickly As You Receive This Message (+44-78-6586-7855)

I wait for your urgent reply.
Remain blessed
Mrs. Agnes Hilary.
The email was sent from the email address "Mrs. Agnes Hilary <mrsaghilluk@yahoo.co.uk>", with the Reply-to address "hhilaryagnes@gmail.com" and the subject ".This Is My Heart Desire.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447865867855

Telephone number +447865867855 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Agnes Hilary" and using the email address mrsaghilary@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
My Dear Beloved,

It is so unfortunate and disappointing to me that, I have not yet received any response from you, since I sent the first message to you, But I Still pray that God bless you and your family, as you will benefit from this with if you can reply quickly.

I am Mrs. Agnes Hilary from London United Kingdom, born in the state of Ohio USA. I am legally married to Mr. Hilary Felix, a British citizen born and brought up in USA, I live in Switzerland with my husband for 32 years before we move down to U.K in 1985 after my husband's retirement in 1984.I am 75 years old by the grace of God, I am a God fearing person, and I am suffering from long time (illness) cancer of the bone (leukemia). This illness has troubled me for a long time. All indications from my doctor and medical analysis is that, my condition is really deteriorating and getting worse; and it is quite obvious that I will not live more than three OR Four months, although it is God who decides. This is because the cancer disease has gotten to a very bad stage that there is no hope for me to be living again. My dear husband was involved with the January 2000 Kenya airways plane crashed as you can see on the news line website. ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6627485.stm)

During the 40 years period of my marriage life, still we could not produce any child, my late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited some part of his business and money in the bank. Today I have decided to donate and contribute toyou, your Country and to the less privileged, charity homes, and orphanage homes and to those displaced by wars going on in the middle-east and around the world.

I choose you after viewing your profile (information) and I have confidence in you because I have prayed and believed God that you can handle this process well. I am willing to donate the sum of GBP£12.5,million British pounds, to the less privileged of which you will be responsible in taking care of the disbursement and sharing of this money to organizations that Iwill appoint. Meanwhile, you will also get 30% of the above amount which will be; Three million, seven hundred and fifty thousand Great British Pounds (£3,750,000GBP) as your compensation for helping me fulfill this desire of donation.

Please I want you to know that this fund is still in the bank where my late husband deposited it, I am going to advise my BANKER/Lawyer to change my last will to your name and file an application for the transfer of the money in your name. Lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred to your account will be used for this purpose whether I am Dead then or Alive, Please bear it in mind that all the money will rightfully be changed to your names and will belong to your names as quickly as I get your reply, and I made the promise to God that the fund will be used to help the needy and the less privilege. Please reply QUICKLY.

May the Grace and Love of our GOD Almighty be with you and your family, please for further discussion, reply to me with my email address( mrsaghilary@yahoo.com )

Please Call Me As Quickly As You Receive This Message(+44-78-6586-7855)

I wait for your urgent reply.
Remain blessed
Mrs. Agnes Hilary.
The email was sent from the email address "Mrs Agnes Hillary <madamagnes@ymail.co.uk>", with the Reply-to address "hmrsagnes@gmail.com" and the subject "Re: Please Read This.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.