+2348130704869

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2348130704869

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2348130704869, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2348130704869

Telephone number +2348130704869 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (813) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348130704869

Telephone number +2348130704869 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "James Akini" and using the email addresses mr.jamesakini@aol.com & mr.jamesakini@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention!

Scam Compensation sum of $4.8000.000.00 dollars approved in your name through United Nations mass assisted project funds. This compensation involves business in­vestment failure, Inheritance,Contracts, Lottery, Diplomatic Payment, loan E.T.C, the mass assisted fund was approved to settle failed business/scam extortion. We wish to inform you that your scam com­pensation sum of $4.8000.000.00 united states dollars approved through United Nations mass assisted project, we have severally tried to contact you without success, are you willing to receive your scam compensation? You have to respond as soon as you receive this message because we have your compensation file submitted by UN external auditors in Switzerland and we have not heard from you. International global security watchers reported different degrees of scams and their mouthwatering proposals. You will never have an opportunity of this kind so your destiny and survival is in your hands.1, most times they will contact

you to help them claim some certain amount of money as next of kin, 2, they will send different manners of mouthwatering proposals of how you become a contractor of some over invoice amount, they will present you as inheritor to some funds, They even went to the extent of promising you marriage which will still end up extorting your hard earned money, they used different means and stories like buying of gold and precious stones and scraps which also will result to scam in the end, most times

they impersonates and offer you job opportunities that still end in extorting your hard earned money and also uses ATM system to reap you off.Their intentions have always been to wreck you financially and emotionally because nothing good will be archived in the end.

We have comprehensive information about how they operate through the security INTEL of international security watchers, they impersonate with fabricated documents without AICD security chip. They impersonate FBI and other security offices to intimidate or threatened you to send them money or go to jail. You will hear more as soon as you respond to this message. In furtherance, I presumed you must have been wondering why after paying all the fees requested by those crooks nothing was paid to you rather they enjoyed your hard earned money without remorse of their evil deeds. The only funds approved in your name was $4.8000.000.00 from the United Nations mass assisted project, those crooks operates through different avenues, locations and from many countries especially west Africa Nigeria, Spain, Ghana, Benin republic, London, Malaysia, Indonesia E.T.C.

The funds was approved so that you can invest into your own private business, it serves as help to your financial growth, it serves as debt reconciliation. Calculate how much you have sent to them yet not even a cent has been given to you, for how long will you believe them? Please don’t waste time to contact us for more information. Finally, you will be surprise to hear more but be happy that United Nations mass assisted project has come to your rescue whatever you have gone through in their hands. We are going to provide percent comprehensive evidence and gazette of how your scam compensation will be released, you can make inquiry and submit whatever business you are doing at the moment for security check and Intel report of the truth in the business.

You will not regret rather be bold to expose evil no matter how they preach and convince you. You are to confirm and provide to us your postal address below.

YOUR FULL NAME..................
YOUR COUNTRY....................
YOUR HOME ADDRESS..............
YOUR DIRECT PHONE................

ATM VISA CARD In addition we urge you to indicate your option of you prefer means for funds to get to you because we have many means by which you have to receive this fund and those means are as follow: 1, Through diplomatic delivery? 2, Through ATM VISA CARD? 3, Through Bank to Bank wire transfer?­ Note: that any one you choose you have to pay equal amount of $95 for the remittance of fund to you and you should pay it through western union or Money Gram or Ria Transfer to our Cashier's Receiver

Name Mr. SCHNEIDER UWE below and forward the payment information to us for immediate remittance of your fund to you. Use this information to send the US$95 through western union OR Money gram or Ria Money transfer

RECEIVER NAME:=========SCHNEIDER UWE
CITY: ================ COTONOU
TEXT Q: ============== HOW LONG?
TEXT A: ============== NOW
AMOUNT:$95.00
MTCN===============??

Note: that every claims has an expiring period of Two working days (2days) so you have to do that very

urgently to avoid expiration.

Thanks­ Your
sincerely
Mr.James Akini
MR.JAMES AKINI
The Director Of Scam Victim
Compensation payment Center Head-Office
Telephone +234 8130704869.
E-mail{mr.jamesakini@aol.com}
E-mail(mr.jamesakini@gmail.com)
The email was sent from the email address ""MR. PHILIPS JOHNSON" <officefille230@rayana.ir>", with the Reply-to address "mr.jamesakini@aol.com" and the subject "Your Urgent Attention Response Back Scam Compensation Sum of $4.8000.000".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348130704869 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Paulson Grege", from Diamond Bank Plc. and using the email addresses mr.paulsongrege2971@aol.com and mr.paulsongrege26@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
DIAMOND BANK.
ATM International credit Settlement.
Directorate of International Payment.
Director of ATM payment department DIAMOND BANK Plc.
Telephone (00234) OR (+234) 8130704869)
Here is my Hangout E-MAIL(mr.paulsongrege26@gmail.com)
Official E-MAIL (mr.paulsongrege2971@aol.com)

Attn: My Dear Beneficiary!

Happy Blessing New Month of September, I wish you long life, good health and happiness. This is to officially notify you about your Fund that was suppose to be rendered to you via numerous ways i.e., Courier Companies, Western Union Money Transfers, and Banks wire transfer. Due to this lost of Funds of our’s which was suppose to be given to you but failed to. So in this case, a beneficial meeting was held on the 30th Of August 2020 at the World Bank Plc Office in Switzerland, which top officials and Central Bank Governors from different countries in the world were present at the meeting, Which they discussed on how your Fund can be given to you without any lost at this time. Be informed that you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your ATM Card payment fund.

In conclusion at the meeting, The President of World Bank Plc, Mr. Robert B. Zoellick, has strictly authorized 6 Banks in the World to deliver all individual beneficiary Funds through courier companies. Your Fund which is truly $4.5 Million USD (Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States of America Dollars) which was listed among the list of beneficiary list to be paid among all other beneficiaries in various countries in the world to be paid via ATM MASTER CARD. Below are the authorized Banks Office listed;

Daiwa Bank®/Osaka/Japan.
Caja De Madrid/Madrid/Spain.
Lloyds Bank®/London/England.
Diamond Bank® Plc/Benin Republic.
Banco di Santo Spirito/Rome/Italy.
Bank of New York Mellon Corp/New York/USA.

Each of this Banks are to distribute 350 ATM MASTER CARDS to all beneficiaries in the World that are not yet receive their compensation ATM CARD. So, this Bank (DIAMOND Bank®Plc.) will send your ATM CARD, which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum withdrawal is $50,000 USD per day, while minimum withdrawal is $20,000 USD per day. Note that this ATM CARD of yours has been activated and a security pin code number will be issued to you from this Bank as soon as you receive your Card for a safer withdrawal TO AVOID HACKERS ONLINE OK. Please contact the ATM CARD payment department Manager MR. PAULSON GREG, by sending your information to Him for an immediate response. Contacts of MR. PAULSON GREGE, are as below;

Director of ATM payment department DIAMOND BANK Plc.
Telephone (00234) OR (+234) 8130704869)

NOTE: FOR NON APPEARANCES, DO NOT CONTACT MR. PAULSON GREGE, IF YOU CAN NOT PAY FOR THE COMPANY DELIVERY SHIPPING FEE OF YOUR ATM CARD.

Your Full Name...?
Country/Your Address:.....?
Contact Home/Cell Phone:.....?
Age/Sex:.........?
A Scan Copy of your Identity:........?

Please make a Choice of delivery for the Shipping of your ATM CARD as they are as charged listed below;

DHL COURIER COMPANY Shipping fee: $125.00 (1 day delivery)
FedEx COURIER COMPANY Shipping fee: $99.00 (2 day delivery)
UPS COURIER COMPANY Shipping fee: $85.00 (3 day delivery)
POST-OFFICE DELIVERY Shipping fee: $75.00(4 day delivery)

Here is the payment information details you will use to send it through via WESTERN UNION OFFICE / MONEY GRAM OFFICE / RIA MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE / SMALL WORLD TRANSFER OFFICE. Just look around you to send the as a Choice of delivery for the Shipping and you shall get your Card within 24hrs and no hidden fee again this only money you will send. I will advise you to go straight to the any nearest Apple store buy iTunes Card OR Amazon Card OR Steam Wallet Card and scratched it attached it with the picture and send it to me immediately.

Receiver name-----------OGUGUA JOHN
Address: Lot No. 23 Patte D'Oie, 03 BP 2147
City---------------COTONOU
Country----------BENIN REPUBLIC
Text Question: : TRUST?
Answer:::::::: GOD
Sender's Name:::::
MTCN Number#:
Sender's address:.

For oral discussion, you can reach MR. PAULSON GREGE, via email or phone his hot line given to you above as soon as you receive this important message for further directions and also update him on any development from the above mentioned office. NOTE: Due to impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATMXX42750), so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.

Sincerely Yours,
Chief Remittance Officer,
DIAMOND BANK® Plc.
In Respect of The World Bank®
The email was sent from the email address "MR. PAULSON GREGE <officefille230@rayana.ir>", with the Reply-to address "mr.paulsongrege2971@aol.com" and the subject "CONTACT MR. PAULSON GREGE, TO RECEIVE YOUR SUCCESSFUL INHERITANCE FUND VIA ATM MASTER CARD.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348130704869 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "W. Stuart Symington" and using the email addresses w.stuartsymington@aol.com and w.stuartsymington22@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
United States of America Embassy, To Republic of Nigeria
Rue Caporal Bernard Anani, 01 Np 2012, Abuja, Nigeria
Tel: (+234) 8130704869
Fax: (+234) 8130704869

Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday: or Friday:
8:00 - 12:30 / 1:30 - 5:00 P.M.
Saturday: 8:00 A.M. - 1:30P.M.

SPECIAL NOTIFICATION:

Without mincing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experiences with various 'scam artists' claiming to be high government officials and thereby defrauding you of your 'hard-earned money. The activities of these 'scam artists' has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believed there is no guarantee genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. I was informed of your dealing with several agencies who wanted to take actions on you. I have resolved the issues with them. You are saved from their troubles from henceforth. All you need to do now is to kindly follow this single instruction step I am asking you to take, and see this whole issue come to an end within few-days. An official meeting was held with the (IMF), the President of Nigeria and Minister of Finance and also the E.F.C.C concerning unpaid and unclaimed funds to foreign beneficiaries, just like you and others. I was very much annoyed when I found out that you have been through much yet you never received your funds and that prompted me to help you out to released the Funds successful without any further delay Okay. I shall be coming to your country for an Official Meeting and I will be bringing your funds of USD$2.5 million along with me through United States Diplomatic Mission to your destination residence home address. This time, I will not go through Customs because as a USA Ambassador to Nigeria, I am a USA Government Agent and I have the Veto Power to go through customs successful without any problem. Send me this information below to ensure it is same with what is here in your file ( or to effect change of address or phone ) so as to avoid wrong delivery when am coming to your destination residence home address:

1. Your Full Name
2. Cell Phone Number
3. Country
4. Address where you want me to bring the package to your residence home.

Well, I am an American and the internet was created by Americans for the purpose of creating awareness for your products/services and conducting genuine business with ease. I am fully committed to deliver the "diplomatic consignment" to you in United State Or any other countries, in order to differentiate myself from the many Republic of Nigeria you have dealt with. I am a full citizen of the United States, but I was on a Foreign Mission here in Nigeria as a US Ambassador. Hence, I am making every effort to ensure that no citizen of the United States is cheated by Republic Nigeria OR Benin Republic and other's counties. Therefore, I need your utmost support and understanding to actualize this dream. I also want you to understand that I do trust you and I expect you to show me the same trust i have in you and respect in return since trust is a 2-way street. On the other hand, trust is a relationship of reliance. Trust also means being able to predict what other people will do and what situations will occur.

Trust is both an emotional and logical act. Emotionally, it is where you expose your vulnerabilities to people, but believing they will not take advantage of your openness. Logically, it is where you have assessed the probabilities of gain and loss, calculating expected utility based on hard performance data, and concluding that the person in question will behave in a predictable manner. In practice, trust is a bit of both. I trust you because I have experienced your trustworthiness by merely believing in what I have said, even when you have not seen me, and because I have faith in human nature. Frankly speaking, I understand that anyone in your shoes will feel betrayed, but I still want you to show me your trust by giving me the benefit of doubt on this delivery arrangement. My identity and personality is verifiable, and I promise to deliver the consignment to you, without any hitch. Please do not allow this mission to die off like that because of $125 dollars. The $125 is simply for your funds to be insured, that is INSURANCE COVER. This is a little sum for me to pay if it where in my power to, but according to government rules for international claims Fund, they give under law the beneficiary must pay directly to prove that the money is not going to someone else but the owner of beneficiary only direct. So please, you might have spent a lot regarding this in the past, don't let ordinary $125 crush this long awaited dreams to be come through.

I meant so well for you and I believe you will appreciate me more when you have finally received your payment fund of USD$2.5 million dollars upon my arrival with the parcel package in United State OR other's counties. I will use my position and personality to deposit the USD$2.5 million dollars into your bank account, without questioning from the Financial Monitoring Authorities, since all documentations proving the legitimacy of the funds has been processed. Please don't see me as one of the numerous dubious Republic of Nigeria you have dealt with in the past, i am telling you the word of truth over this your Fund. I am a different person entirely and I came from a different continent. I have the American spirit in me and I hate cheaters and lies in my life. I promise to always uphold the national unity of the United States. Please reply back ASAP and let me know your possibility of sending the $125 (one hundred and twenty five Dollars) today. And i sugest that you should buy Apple iTunes Cards OR Apple Steam Wallet Cards OR Amazon Cards for the required payment fee of $125 dollars Okay.

You are to send it only through World Remit Money Transfer Office with below payment info; PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SPELL THE RECEIVER NAME: Gabriel Chinweike Igweze, CORRECTLY TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE OR DELAY OK.

RECEIVERS NAME:======Gabriel Chinweike Igweze
RECEIVERS CITY:======Cotonou
SENDERS ADDRESS:======
AMOUNT:========$125 ONLY.
Text Question======Good
Text Answer=======News
MTCN Number========
SENDER'S NAME======
SENDER'S ADDRESS===

Looking forward to hearing from you immediately. I'll be leaving Nigeria Early Saturday Morning, which is being 26th of September 2020 with your Trunk Box containing your funds if ONLY you send the insurance cover fee. Our meeting with our dear President ? Donald Trump? will commence next week at the white house Washington dc and so I have to ensure that I get to the USA as soon as possible next week before our meeting with our dear President ? Donald Trump? Text all payment details by Phone number to (+234) 8130704869 OR once i get your information phone number i will contact you with our head office number in USA Okay for security reasons if possible please or you can send them through email and make sure that your mail is personal use to avoid hackers online. Call me if you have any thing we will need to discuss. I want you to see me as a good friend or good brother because I am determined to do this for your own good, knowing that you might have been through a lot due to your FUNDS.

NOTE: If you receive my email on your SPAM FOLDER, it is due to your low Internet network Service Provider and you should move it to your inbox before you reply me back OK.

Respectfully yours,
MR. W. STUART SYMINGTON
US Ambassador to, Republic of Nigeria
E-mail { w.stuartsymington@aol.com }
E-mail { w.stuartsymington22@gmail.com}
Please feel free to call me OR Send SMS Text Massage on: (+234) 8130704869
United States of America Embassy To Republic of Nigeria.
The email was sent from the email address "MR. W. STUART SYMINGTON <officefille230@rayana.ir>", with the Reply-to address "w.stuartsymington22@gmail.com" and the subject "United States of America Embassy To Republic of Nigeria.".