+2348124236479

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2348124236479

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2348124236479, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2348124236479

Telephone number +2348124236479 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (812) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348124236479

Telephone number +2348124236479 is being used as part of an email by someone claiming to be offer spamming tools and other services for scammers and using the email address mihaela.laslau@rediffmail.com.
ADD ME FOR SPAMMING TOOLS
WHATSAPP: +234 812 423 6479
or

Webmail (Delivery Spam, Inbox)
SMTP - IP and Domain (Delivery Spam, Inbox)
Scampages ( 2019 Undetected )
Cpanel ( upload/unzip/delivery )
Shells ( upload/unzip/delivery )
RDP ( User/Administrator not blacklisted)
LINKEDIN account
Office365
I build online bank site
i build loan site
i build courier site
i spam office365 to inbox
OUTLOOK

I Have fresh 2018 and 2019 and corrent emails adds like

USA EMAIL LEADS, BUSINESS EMAILS, SWITZERLAND EMAILS, KOREA
EMAILS, GERMANY EMAIL LEADS, CZECH REPUBLIC, POLAND, JAPAN, ASIA
EMAIL LEADS, CEO/CFO EMAIL LEADS, REAL ESTATES EMAIL LEADS

I also have
UK/USA Open Beneficiary and Normal AZA for good %
Western Union/MoneyGram name for good %
USA account all available

Add me if you have USA credit card from client or USA Credit Union so we can share money too

or
The email was sent from the email address "SMTP <mihaela.laslau@rediffmail.com>", with the subject "I SELL - SMTP, WEBMAIL, FRESH EMAIL ADDRESS". The email originates from IP address 105.112.106.160, which resolves to Benin City, Nigeria

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348124236479 is being used as part of a Scam by someone claiming to be selling spamming tools. The telephone number is included in the following email:

Webmail (Delivery Spam, Inbox)SMTP - IP and Domain (Delivery Spam, Inbox)Scampages ( 2019 Undetected )Cpanel ( upload/unzip/delivery )Shells ( upload/unzip/delivery )RDP ( User/Administrator not blacklisted)LINKEDIN accountOffice365I build online bank sitei build loan sitei build courier sitei spam office365 to inbox
USA EMAIL LEADS, BUSINESS EMAILS, SWITZERLAND EMAILS, KOREA EMAILS, GERMANY EMAIL LEADS, CZECH REPUBLIC, POLAN, JAPAN, ASIA EMAIL LEADS, CEO/CFO EMAIL LEADS, REAL ESTATES EMAIL LEADS
UK/USA Open Beneficiary and Normal AZA for good %Western Union/MoneyGram name for good %USA account all availble
Add me if you have USA credit card from client or USA Credit Union so we can share money too
The email was sent from the email address "CEDRIC FINANCE <vkostova@sbaloncology.bg>", with the subject "I SELL - SMTP, WEBMAIL, FRESH EMAIL ADDRESS".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348124236479 is being used as part of a Scam by someone claiming to be offering spamming tools. The telephone number is included in the following email that is being sent to victims:

or

Webmail (Delivery Spam, Inbox)
SMTP - IP and Domain (Delivery Spam, Inbox)
Scampages ( 2019 Undetected )
Cpanel ( upload/unzip/delivery )
Shells ( upload/unzip/delivery )
RDP ( User/Administrator not blacklisted)
LINKEDIN account
Office365
I build online bank site
i build loan site
i build courier site
i spam office365 to inbox

USA EMAIL LEADS, BUSINESS EMAILS, SWITZERLAND EMAILS, KOREA EMAILS, GERMANY EMAIL LEADS, CZECH REPUBLIC, POLAN, JAPAN, ASIA EMAIL LEADS, CEO/CFO EMAIL LEADS, REAL ESTATES EMAIL LEADS

I ALSO HAVE OFFICE365 EMAILS LEADS

UK/USA/Germany/Taiwan/China/France account (AZA) for good %
UK/USA/Germany/Taiwan/China/France Western Union/MoneyGram name for good %
ALL AVAILABLE

Add me if you are also into dating and have clients in the US who have a USA credit card please note; not debit card and also if have a USA Credit Union account for instant crediting we can share money too.

or
The email was sent from the email address "Ariela Quijarro Alba <ariela.quijarro@mmaya.gob.bo>", with the subject "I SELL - SMTP, WEBMAIL, FRESH EMAIL ADDRESS".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.