+12027749022

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+12027749022

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +12027749022, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +12027749022

Telephone number +12027749022 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (202) indicates that the number covers the District of Columbia, USA and the Exchange Code (447) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Westchester. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provier was "CELLCO PARTNERSHIP DBA VERIZON WIRELESS - DC". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - DC".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +12027749022

Telephone number +12027749022 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Joseph P. Clancy", Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security and using the email address homelandsecurty242@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FROM HOME LAND SECURITY DEPARTMENT!!
MG Timothy J. Lowenberg,Adjutant General and Director State Military
PHONE NUMBER(202) 774-9022 text
EMAIL;;;;;;;(homelandsecurty242@gmail.com)
Department Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry, Wash 98430-5000 USA

This is JOSEPH .P CLANCY, Secretary of homeland security department. We know that you have not received your fund from Africa! we have finally cash your $3.7million abandoned long-lost cherub confirming to be your won compensation funds, we cash the monies and we decided to boxed the money for avoiding expiry of the cherub because it has stayed long in our custody searching for your contact to reach you, after our investigation that we discovered that the money is not an illegal payment. So kindly reconfirm your full address the delivery fee is only $200 that will be the last money you will pay.

Full name……….
your country/city…..
Phone number…….
your occupation…….
your age/marital……
your nearest Airport.

You can call JOSEPH .P CLANCY, at (202) 774-9022 text the director of overseas payment of the presidency office who is in charge to give instruction approval to releasing the boxed-money consignment to me for onwards delivering it to you, reach him with the required details at

SINCERELY YOURS,
JOSEPH .P CLANCY,
SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
The email was sent from the email address ""FROM HOME LAND SECURITY DEPARTMENT!!" <fileoffices76@yahoo.com>", with the Reply-to address "homelandsecurty242@gmail.com" and the subject "message Rod Wall phon +1(435) 774-2620)".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +12027749022 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be a diplomatic agent called "Douglas Zuma", using the email address diplomatdouglaszuma25@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention: Email Owner

I AM Diplomatic Agent Barr. Douglas Zuma I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my
successful arrival in Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport Texas,(USA), with your two boxes of consignment worth $8.5million USA
dollars which I have been instructed by UNITED NATION DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY to be delivered to you. The Airport authority
demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money,

I have presented the papers and handed it over to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented, but the only thing that
is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Tag which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we
get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful.

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $150 Dollars only to get the two tags placed on the boxes as
that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is
100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

As I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Austria. Here are the papers backing the funds
together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have I more
vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as
authorization to deliver.

Reconfirm the following information€™s below so that I can deliver your
consignment boxes to you today.

NAME: =======================================
ADDRESS: ====================================
MOBILE NO.:==================================
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT: ===============
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: ==============

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office in BURKINA FASO UNITED NATION COURIER COMPANY as they will get the tags here for you and
they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. DIPLOMATIC Barr.Douglas Zuma Here is my cell phone to
contact me. (202) 774-9022 Or you can as well email with this email address
(diplomatdouglaszuma25@gmail.com)

Receiver: Emeka Godwin
City: WACADOGUO
Amount: $150 US Dollars
Text Question: A?
Answer: B
SENDER NAME
MTCN

after sending the payment to Our Head Office in BURKINA FASO U.N COURIER COMPANY email me the payment information such as mtcn number
also senders name text question and answer to enable me reach them with the payment details so they can get the tags obtain and Fax it to
me one hand so I can make my next step to your address today.

(Here Is Your Package Unlocking CODE (AWB33XZS)Urgent Response is needed because here is very busy and hot Email me :( diplomatdouglaszuma25@gmail.com
)
or call me (202) 774-9022
Regard
DIPLOMATIC Barr. Douglas Zuma
CALL ME (202) 774-9022}
The email was sent from the email address "UNITED NATION DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY <chris.donubah@yahoo.co.id>", with the Reply-to address "diplomatdouglaszuma25@gmail.com" and the subject "TEXT PHONE NUMBER (202) 774-9022".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +12027749022 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Lucy Tamlyn" from The US Embassy in Benin and using the email address lucytamlynusembassy536@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
U.S.A EMBASSY FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN.
American Embassy in Cotonou, Benin
Marina Avenue 01 BP 2012 Cotonou

U.S.A EMBASSY APPROVED YOUR FUND PLEASE TEXT US +1(202) 774-9022 AMERICAN EMBASSY in Nigeria, Benin Republic, Ghana and Burkina -Faso received
a report of scam against you and other Sweden/US citizens and Malaysia, EUROPE Etc.whom the country of Nigeria/ Benin,Burkina Faso And Ghana have recompensed you due to meeting held with Four countries Government and the world high Commissions against fraud activities by the Four
Country Citizens.

Your name was among those scammed as listed by the West Africa Financial Intelligent Unit (WAFIU). A re-compensation has been issued out in
ATM card to all the affected victims and has been already in distribution to all the bearers. Your ATM card was among those that was reported
undelivered since Friday last week and we wish to advise you to seek to the instructions of the Committee to make sure you receives your ATM
card immediately for your depositing into your account.
WAFIU further told us that the use of Nigeria Couriers service was abolished due to interception activities noticed in the above mentioned
courier services in Nigeria,Benin, and Ghana and there by have made a concrete arrangement with the DHL Courier Company for a safe delivery
to your door-step once the beneficiary meets up with instruction reconfirmation of delivery details.
To verify if you are rightfully owner of the said fund, you are advice to re-confirm your information to this office urgently as below.
please bear with us before we can proceed you are to pay the require fee to obtain the AFFIDAVIT CERTIFICATE which cost you $95.00 so you

are to text, Lucy Tamlyn,
through his number +1(202) 774-9022

Your Fully Name=============
Home Address==============
Phone Number==============
Country==================
Copy Of ID================

We advise that you do the needful to make sure the WAFIU dispatches your recompense to you. You are assured of the safety of your ATM card
and availability and be advised that you should stop further contacts with all the fake lawyers and security companies who in collaboration
scammed you.
It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number; 5951 3901 2365 2671 have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification
Number is 8224.The ATM Card Value is $3.5,000.000.00 USD ONLY. You advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $5,000.00 USD is permitted on
withdrawal per Day and we are duly Inter Switch and you can make withdrawal in any location and ATM Center of your choice, After the meeting
held by our board of U.S.A EMBASSY and WAFIU, director which was conclude that the delivery of your ATM CARD to you address must be complete
with two working days upon you comply to our REQUIREMENT which is by sending the sum $95 .00 USD to OBTAIN the Needed CERTIFICATE
Here is the information where to send the fee since you are ready to receiver this fund through my help Lucy Tamlyn.U.S.A EMBASSY, to able us

communicate fast text us +1(202) 774-9022

Receive Name::::GOULSTON WAYNE
City:::::::::::Cotonou
Text Question::When
Answer::::::Urgent
Amount::: $95 usd

I wait to hear from you immediately you receive this message.
I, Being Dr. Mike Morris Makes this GUARANTEE with SINCERITY, have CONSULTED with the office of MAJESTIC COURT TOP-MOST HEAD QUOTER,WITNESSED
BY THE OFFICE LEGAL ATTORNEY: BARRISTER HILL WELLS. NOTE: THIS IS A LAST AND FINAL GUARANTEE; ONCE AND FOR ALL GUARANTEE; IRREVOCABLE
GUARANTEE.

Yours in Service,
Lucy Tamlyn.
American Embassy
The email was sent from the email address "U.S.A EMBASSY FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN. American Embassy in Cotonou, Benin Marina Avenue 01 BP 2012 Cotonou <bamfielikzskun@yahoo.com>", with the Reply-to address "lucytamlynusembassy536@gmail.com" and the subject "U.S.A EMBASSY FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +12027749022 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Zahoor Halwa" and using the email address mrzahoorhalwa@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention Beneficiary
I am your diplomatic agent Mr.zahoor Halwa and I am here in United States of America in Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport with your consignment box that contains the sum of $20.8Million Dollar. Meanwhile I want you to kindly get back to me now with the following information so that I can book a taxi to your doorstep and deliver your consignment box to you.
Your Name
Your Occupation
Your Age And Marital Statues
Your Current Home Address Your Direct Tele Phone Number Remember that I have no time to waste in this air port because of my flight ticket.Thanks and remain bless,Diplomat zahoor halwa.Contact Email(mrzahoorhalwa@gmail.com)Text me my phone number +1(202) 774-9022
I waiting for you response to enable me proceeding delivery your consignment box to you today immediately I get you response
Remain Bless once again
Sincer
Text me +1(202) 774-9022)
Diplomat zahoor halwa
The email was sent from the email address "Your consignment box <golou.mark@yahoo.com>", with the Reply-to address "mrzahoorhalwa@gmail.com" and the subject "Text me +1(202) 774-9022)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +12027749022 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Charles W. Scharf", from Wells Fargo Bank and using the email address charlesscharf2002@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WHITE HOUSE TREASURY DEPT.
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington,
DC 20500, United States
RE-IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF 10.5m

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

My Name is Steven Mnuchin the secretary to the United States Department of the Treasury, I hereby bring to your notice about your immediate payments of $10.5m.your funds of $10.5m has being deposited to the WELLS FARGO BANK and this deposit was made officially by our seating president Donald Trump with this deposit certificate number, 200089748 and he order the said bank to transfer the funds to you’re account as soon as you contact them.

During his campaign for the office of the president then he received a lot of complaint from the international community and united nations as well that a lot of scams has being going on in this country and with this reason he vow that if he assume the office as president then he is going to deal with the issue of the scammers and pay the people that were involves on it in the pass And your name was found on the list that was submitted to our office recently that your yet to be paid.

And through the legal information arrives to us here that most of the scammers are using western union and Money Gram for the scamming activities, telling the innocent people that western union will pay them such big amount of money. We want to let you know today that western union has no right to handle such payments so stop wasting your time with them.

Your funds $10.5m can only be transfer to your Account online by WELLS FARGO BANK the appointed bank by the federal government to transfer your funds directly to your account once you contact them with all your bank details.The funds were available at the bank now and the bank Manager Charles W. Scharf has being waiting for you to contact them today for your payments.

So contact WELLS FARGO BANK Immediately you receive this email message and you can also call the Manager on phone and ask him to transfer your funds into your provided account.This is the Contact E-mail Address of the (Mr.Charles W. Scharf )Representative that is to handle your transaction,.

Contact E-mail: charlesscharf2002@aol.com
Contact Person: Mr.Charles W. Scharf
whatsapp number:+1 (202) 774-9022
Telephone: +1 (202) 774-9022
Please do not forget to contact the bank with all your bank details such as follows
1. Full Name and Address......
2. Your Bank Account Number..
3. Swift Code Number…..
4. The Bank Name...........
5. The address of your bank....
6. Your telephone number........
7. Your country..........
8. your occupations....
9. ID CARD...
Note that the funds were deposited with the Insurance bond and this is the insurance certificate number, 0529, so feel free to contact the directed Bank Immediately.The WELLS FARGO BANK May request the fee of $250.00 from you which will serve as the LEGALIZATION FEE as you don’t have an account with them according to the Bank Manager.And the $250.00 was the only fee needed on this transaction as you are contacting them today ask them where you can send the payment to them to get your funds transferred to your account immediately.
Do let me know immediately you receive the funds. God bless you as I wait to hear from you soon.
Your Faithfully
Mr.Charles W. Scharf
From WELLS FARGO BANK.
The email was sent from the email address ""FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WHITE HOUSE TREASURY DEPT. 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington," <fileofiics22@yahoo.com>", with the Reply-to address "charlesscharf2002@aol.com" and the subject "ATTENTION BENEFICIARY".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +12027749022 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Charles W. Sharf", from Wells Fargo Bank and using the email address sharfmrcharles662@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WHITE HOUSE TREASURY DEPT.
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington,
DC 20500, United States
RE-IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF $45.500,MILLIONS

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

My Name is Steven Mnuchin the secretary to the United States Department of the Treasury, I hereby bring to your notice about your immediate payments of $45.5m.your funds of $45.5m has being deposited to the WELLS FARGO BANK and this deposit was made officially by our seating president Donald Trump with this deposit certificate number, 200089748 and he order the said bank to transfer the funds to you’re account as soon as you contact them.

During his campaign for the office of the president then he received a lot of complaint from the international community and united nations as well that a lot of scams has being going on in this country and with this reason he vow that if he assume the office as president then he is going to deal with the issue of the scammers and pay the people that were involves on it in the pass And your name was found on the list that was submitted to our office recently that your yet to be paid.

And through the legal information arrives to us here that most of the scammers are using western union and Money Gram for the scamming activities, telling the innocent people that western union will pay them such big amount of money. We want to let you know today that western union has no right to handle such payments so stop wasting your time with them.

Your funds $45.500,000,00 can only be transfer to your Account online by WELLS FARGO BANK the appointed bank by the federal government to transfer your funds directly to your account once you contact them with all your bank details.The funds were available at the bank now and the bank Manager Charles W. Scharf has being waiting for you to contact them today for your payments.

So contact WELLS FARGO BANK Immediately you receive this email(sharfmrcharles662@gmail.com) message and you can also call the Manager on phone and ask him to transfer your funds into your provided account.This is the Contact E-mail Address of the (Mr.Charles W. Scharf )Representative that is to handle your transaction,.
Contact E-mail: sharfmrcharles662@gmail.com
Contact Person: Mr.Charles W. Sharf
whatsapp number:+1 (202) 774-9022
Telephone: +1(435) 774-2620
Please do not forget to contact the bank with all your bank details such as follows
1. Full Name and Address......
2. Your Bank Account Number..
3. Swift Code Number…..
4. The Bank Name...........
5 Your telephone number........
Note that the funds were deposited with the Insurance bond and this is the insurance certificate number, 0529, so feel free to contact the directed Bank Immediately.The WELLS FARGO BANK May request the fee of $350.00 from you which will serve as the LEGALIZATION FEE as you don’t have an account with them according to the Bank Manager.And the $350.00 was the only fee needed on this transaction as you are contacting them today ask them where you can send the payment to them to get your funds transferred to your account immediately.
Do let me know immediately you receive the funds. God bless you as I wait to hear from you soon

Your Faithfully
Mr.Charles.P Retting
From Internal Revenue
Service (IRS)
The email was sent from the email address ""FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WHITE HOUSE TREASURY DEPT. 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington," <offilesfile365@yahoo.com>", with the Reply-to address "sharfmrcharles662@gmail.com".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +12027749022 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Rev. Fr James Martin" and using the email address revjamesmartin34@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES/U.S DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY
FEDERA NATIONAL COUNCIL (FNC)
Wells Fargo Bank Corporate Headquarters:
Wells Fargo Bank 101 N. Phillips Avenue
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104

Greetings to you.

I am sending this message as last for you because this is getting to
three times i have sent you this message just to maintain my
reputation. This is to inform you once again that the Federal Supreme
Council of the United Arab Emirates in conjunction with United States

Department of the Treasury and European Union and Africa Union is
compensating all Corona virus victims with $4.700,000,00 United States
Dollars each after a UN Conference Meeting was held over the issue of
the corona virus.

Your first name and email address was mentioned to the Federal Supreme
Council of the United Arab Emirates in conjunction with United States
Department of the Treasury Secret Service as one of the victims whom
the corona virus affected if not by contacted then it caused you
lockdown which you loses a lot.Meanwhile this Compensation department
has been mandated by the authority to transfer your compensation funds
to you through ATM Card which is 100 % Guarantee for payment to you as
one of the victim.

The compensation committee has committed to funding compensation until
the end of this year "in those situations where both the Victims
and their payment service provider met the required standards set out
in the code". The managing director for the Payment Systems Regulator,
the body which facilitated the new voluntary code said victims would
now receive better money for start life and well protection. We're
particularly pleased that the steering group has been able to navigate
and agree a way to compensate those victims when victim affected by
the virus or being lockedown, "This was a tough issue that rightly
involved much discussion, but the Committee have done the right thing
for their citizens in backing this measure.

You are hereby advised to contact the compensation committee to
receive your Compensation $4.700,000,00 United States Dollars without
further delay on this email address;/revjamesmartin34@gmail.com,
forward the below details to the compensation
committee:

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Age:
3. Occupation:
4. Cell/Mobile Number:

Note that compensation committee has mandatory that you as right
beneficiary should only send $250 to compensation committee office in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates for reactivating, legalizing and renewal
of the secret pin Code number which you will use making withdrawal of
your fund from ATM Machine in your Country immediately your ATM Visa
Card is deliver to you. Be Rest assured that it is only fee you need
to pay till your ATM Card is deliver to you. Many people from
America,Asia and Europe has received their $4.700,000,00 United States
Dollars Coronavirus (COVID-19) compensation since Monday. First
comply,,first to serve. Do not blame any body if you failed to comply
fast
which may warrant your name to be misplace in the list. Comply now ask
compensation committee address for you to send the $250 0nly to them.
Yours in Service.

Anticipating your urgent cooperation in other to receive your payment.

Thank You.
Haruno sharif
Director
Rev.Fr James Martin
Communication Secretary,
officeline (+1 (202) 774-9022)
The email was sent from the email address "Rev. Fr James Martin <godwinemefiele431@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "revjamesmartin34@gmail.com" and the subject "Phone Number only Message +1 (202) 774-9022".