+233238289901

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+233238289901

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +233238289901, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +233238289901

Telephone number +233238289901 has a country code of 233, which indicates that it is from Ghana. The dialling code (23) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Globacom Ltd (GLO)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +233238289901

Telephone number +233238289901 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mohamed Ben Omar" and using the email address hnkfi_thoas@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
West Africa Monetary Agency (WAMA),
private Email : hnkfi_thoas@yahoo.com
Telephone Number +233238289901

Attn: Mr

I am PROFESSOR MOHAMED BEN OMAR , President General West Africa Monetary Agency (WAMA), Official director of the WEST AFRICA MONETARY AGENCY (WAMA), i write to inform you that your {16} fund ATM parcel and [24] Consignment Boxes and also all the bank in Africa UBA , ADB BANK,ECO BANK and some other bank that you have fund we be Release to you we be delivery to you by our (WAMA) Delivery Agent to you WITH THOSE boxes pending at the Airport in Taxes NY CITY will be Release as soon as possible with 8Hours your dream of becoming an ambassador has been stopped by our organization because your name is in the BLACK LIST and you have to obtain the WAMA clearance certificate to enable your name been cleared from the WAMA BLACK LIST,sir this is your time to have all you have been working for since here in West Africa i am be sent to you by our God to Help you from any problem you have found yourself here in Ghana sir and with the Meeting Holding here in West Africa Ghana/ Nigeria today that Because have been Delay to Receive your Funds that you will be also Compensate Sum of A mouth $15.5Millions US, and this funds will be Delivery to you by Bank Cheek sir,

Why because without Signing of the Document your name from the WAMA BLACK LIST there is no way that you can receive any funds or become the ambassador that you sending money for already, because we monitor funds that is going out from Africa and any funds that is coming into Africa, as you can see Barrister Frank Ekroda, is a very good and honest person and he has been pleading on your behalf so you don't send any money to any person without SIGNING the Document in your name from the WAMA BLACK LIST there is no way that you can receive any funds or become the ambassador so i will advice you to act very fats to clear your name from the WAMA BLACK LIST to enable you receive your funds and become the ambassador and have your complete document for you to start your ambassador work in New York City.

Sir to enable you Remove from the WAMA BLOCK LISTED only will cost you the sum of $ 499 usd to obtain the WAMA Clarence Certificate in your name to enable the AFRICA UNION sign your AU Clearance Certificate to enable you receive your funds and receive your full document to enable you become the ambassador, upon your responds to me i will send you our details to enable you send the said amount $499 usd only know any other payment again .with out this WAMA CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE you can not Receive in Africa this is the only problem that is making you to not Receive in Africa i am assure you 100 years coming you are not going to Receive in Africa if only you obtain the WAMA CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE and i am the only person sign to do it for you to Receive all your pending fund with in 8hours OK,

Note sir the reason why you don't about this problem is that you are working with so many people in West Africa Ghana/ Nigeria, that you believe them they are Real to you but sir they are not Real here in West Africa West Africa Ghana/Nigeria the only way you can void working with those Scam in Ghana is for you to work with us to enable and Obtain the WAMA CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE so that your name can fulling remove from the WAMA BLOCK LISTED in West Africa Ghana/ Nigeria sir you may not believe me now telling you these but with out the WAMA CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE nothing can be done for you to Receive in West Africa Ghana / Nigeria sir this is what is going on now in Ghana / Nigeria i have found out what is causing your problem to not receiving your fund your name is written in among the people who has not obtain the WAMA Clearance Certificate to enable our proceed on your Release of your fund

Note: Sir without WAMA Clearance Certificate the in your name from the WAMA BLACK LIST there is no way that you can receive any funds from Africa and you can never become the ambassador so you are advice to act very fast and obtain the WAMA Clearance Certificate to enable you receive your funds and parcel safe at your door step.sir you can not Receive any funds from West Africa Ghana without Signing the Document in your name sir you can not i am assure you these that nothing can be done and there is know any body in West Africa Ghana that can do that for you to have all your funds Release only me and that is when the Document have be sign in your name sir only,

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards.

PROFOSSOR MOHAMED BEN OMAR
President General West Africa Monetary Agency (WAMA Telephone Number +233238289901
The email was sent from the email address "PROFOSSOR MOHAMED BEN OMAR <info.wama.gh16@gmail.com>", with the subject "West Africa Monetary Agency (WAMA),".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233238289901 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Agoba Augustine", from Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Ghana Limited and using the email address kkislingralph16@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB) GHANA LIMITED
37 Independence Avenue
P.O. Box 4191
Accra, Ghana.
Telephone +233238289901

Dear Valued Customer,

This is to bring to your notice that we received an instruction from the united nation, by orders of the ministry of finance, republic of Ghana to release your approved payment of US$60 million dollars via AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK ATM visa card which you will use to withdraw your US$60 MILLION DOLLARS from any ATM machine in any part of the world, accept Africa for security reason.We must assure you that AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK ATM visa card has been approved and upgraded in your favor, The amount upgraded into the ATM visa card is us$60 million dollars and your secret pin number will be given to you once you received the card from us. Right now, invitation have been extended to you to visit AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK Republic of Ghana Head Office for collection of your ATM visa card and pin number so that you can activate it by yourself and start withdrawing funds from any ATM machine world wide accept Africa for security reason.The maximum amount you can withdraw daily is US$15,000 dollars only, also you can transfer any amount or the total fund to any private account of your choice world wide accept Africa for security reason.

Alternatively, if you are unable to visit AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK Republic of Ghana Head Office for collection of your ATM visa card and pin number, you must therefore apply for our courier service agent at your own expenses by offsetting the following payments.

shipment, insurance and vat fee, totally US$ 210 only.

These must be paid first to enable us ship the ATM visa card to your address to enable you start withdrawing your US$60 million dollars from any ATM machine in any part of the world accept Africa for security reason. The ATM visa card must be insured for security reason, so that it can get to you without any problem and diversion because this ATM card can be use to withdraw funds from any ATM machine world wide accept Africa for security reason.

Lastly, If you cannot come to AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK head office for collection of your ATM visa card, you must therefore try and send the require fees to the NAME shipment, insurance and Vat Fee via money gram to address ( ACCRA GHANA ) then get back to us with payment information, so that we can dispatch your ATM visa card to you with out any delay.

Be rest assured with in 48 hours your ATM visa card will arrive to your address and you can start withdrawing funds that same day from any ATM machine nearest to you. Attach my working id card and all document covering the fund, so there will be no delay or stop from any authority in the process of the delivery.

waiting to hear from you urgent,

Yours in Service,

MR .AGOBA AUGUSTINE
Foreign Remittance Supervisor
And Financial Officer ADB Bank Ghana.
Direct Telephone: +233238289901
The email was sent from the email address "kkislingralph kisling <kkislingralph16@gmail.com>", with the subject "AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB) GHANA LIMITED".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233238289901 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Augustine Agoba", from Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Ghana Limited and using the email address kkislingralph16@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB) GHANA LIMITED
37 Independence Avenue
P.O. Box 4191
Accra, Ghana.
Telephone +233238289901

Dear Valued Customer,

This is to bring to your notice that we received an instruction from the united nation, by orders of the ministry of finance, republic of Ghana to release your approved payment of US$15 million dollars via AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK ATM visa card which you will use to withdraw your US$1,5 MILLION DOLLARS from any ATM machine in any part of the world, accept Africa for security reason.We must assure you that AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK ATM visa card has been approved and upgraded in your favor, The amount upgraded into the ATM visa card is us$1,5 million dollars and your secret pin number will be given to you once you received the card from us. Right now, invitation have been extended to you to visit AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK Republic of Ghana Head Office for collection of your ATM visa card and pin number so that you can activate it by yourself and start withdrawing funds from any ATM machine world wide accept Africa for security reason.The maximum amount you can withdraw daily is US$30,000 dollars only, also you can transfer any amount or the total fund to any private account of your choice world wide accept Africa for security reason.

Alternatively, if you are unable to visit AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK Republic of Ghana Head Office for collection of your ATM visa card and pin number, you must therefore apply for our courier service agent at your own expenses by offsetting the following payments. shipment, insurance and vat fee, totally US$ 99 only.

These must be paid first to enable us ship the ATM visa card to your address to enable you start withdrawing your US$1,5 million dollars from any ATM machine in any part of the world accept Africa for security reason. The ATM visa card must be insured for security reason, so that it can get to you without any problem and diversion because this ATM card can be use to withdraw funds from any ATM machine world wide accept Africa for security reason. mLastly, If you cannot come to AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK head office for collection of your ATM visa card, you must therefore try and send the require fees to the NAME [ OFORI SAMUEL ] shipment, insurance and Vat Fee via money gram to address ( ACCRA GHANA ) then get back to us with payment information, so that we can dispatch your ATM visa card to you with out any delay.

Be rest assured with in 24 hours your ATM visa card will arrive to your address and you can start withdrawing funds that same day from any ATM machine nearest to you. Attach my working id card and all document covering the fund, so there will be no delay or stop from any authority in the process of the delivery.

waiting to hear from you urgent,

Yours in Service,

MR AUGUSTINE AGOBA
Foreign Remittance Supervisor
And Financial Officer ADB Bank Ghana.
Direct Telephone: +233238289901
The email was sent from the email address "kkislingralph kisling <kkislingralph16@gmail.com>", with the subject "AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB) GHANA LIMITED".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233238289901 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Prof Momodou Bamba Saho" and using the email address hnkfi_thoas@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
West Africa Monetary Agency WAMA
private Email : hnkfi_thoas@yahoo.com

Attn:

I am Dr Prof Momodou Bamba Saho Director General of the West Africa Monetary Agency (WAMA), Official director of the WEST AFRICA MONETARY AGENCY (WAMA), i write to inform you that your {16} fund ATM parcel and [24] Consignment Boxes and also all the bank in Africa UBA , ADB BANK,ECO BANK and some other bank that you have fund we be Release to you we be delivery to you by our (WAMA) Delivery Agent to you WITH THOSE boxes pending at the Airport in Taxes NY CITY will be Release as soon as possible with 8Hours your dream of becoming an ambassador has been stopped by our organization because your name is in the BLACK LIST and you have to obtain the WAMA clearance certificate to enable your name been cleared from the WAMA BLACK LIST,sir this is your time to have all you have been working for since here in West Africa i am be sent to you by our God to Help you from any problem you have found yourself here in Ghana sir and with the Meeting Holding here in West Africa Ghana/ Nigeria today that Because have been Delay to Receive your Funds that you will be also Compensate Sum of A mouth $15.5Millions US, and this funds will be Delivery to you by Bank Cheek sir,

Why because without Signing of the Document your name from the WAMA BLACK LIST there is no way that you can receive any funds or become the ambassador that you sending money for already, because we monitor funds that is going out from Africa and any funds that is coming into Africa, as you can see Barrister Frank Ekroda, is a very good and honest person and he has been pleading on your behalf so you don't send any money to any person without SIGNING the Document in your name from the WAMA BLACK LIST there is no way that you can receive any funds or become the ambassador so i will advice you to act very fats to clear your name from the WAMA BLACK LIST to enable you receive your funds and become the ambassador and have your complete document for you to start your ambassador work in New York City.

Sir to enable you Remove from the WAMA BLOCK LISTED only will cost you the sum of $299 usd to obtain the WAMA Clarence Certificate in your name to enable the AFRICA UNION sign your AU Clearance Certificate to enable you receive your funds and receive your full document to enable you become the ambassador, upon your responds to me i will send you our details to enable you send the said amount $ 299 usd only know any other payment again .with out this WAMA CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE you can not Receive in Africa this is the only problem that is making you to not Receive in Africa i am assure you 100 years coming you are not going to Receive in Africa if only you obtain the WAMA CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE and i am the only person sign to do it for you to Receive all your pending fund with in 8hours OK,

Note sir the reason why you don't about this problem is that you are working with so many people in West Africa Ghana/ Nigeria, that you believe them they are Real to you but sir they are not Real here in West Africa West Africa Ghana/Nigeria the only way you can void working with those Scam in Ghana is for you to work with us to enable and Obtain the WAMA CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE so that your name can fulling remove from the WAMA BLOCK LISTED in West Africa Ghana/ Nigeria sir you may not believe me now telling you these but with out the WAMA CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE nothing can be done for you to Receive in West Africa Ghana / Nigeria sir this is what is going on now in Ghana / Nigeria i have found out what is causing your problem to not receiving your fund your name is written in among the people who has not obtain the WAMA Clearance Certificate to enable our proceed on your Release of your fund

Note: Sir without WAMA Clearance Certificate the in your name from the WAMA BLACK LIST there is no way that you can receive any funds from Africa and you can never become the ambassador so you are advice to act very fast and obtain the WAMA Clearance Certificate to enable you receive your funds and parcel safe at your door step.sir you can not Receive any funds from West Africa Ghana without Signing the Document in your name sir you can not i am assure you these that nothing can be done and there is know any body in West Africa Ghana that can do that for you to have all your funds Release only me and that is when the Document have be sign in your name sir only,

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards.
Dr Prof Momodou Bamba Saho
Director General of the West Africa Monetary Agency (WAMA),
The email was sent from the email address "MOMODOU BAMBA SAHO <info.wama.gh16@gmail.com>", with the subject "Dr Prof Momodou Bamba Saho Director General of the West Africa Monetary Agency (WAMA),".