+2348036050025

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2348036050025

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2348036050025, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2348036050025

Telephone number +2348036050025 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialling code (803) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN Nigeria".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348036050025

Telephone number +2348036050025 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Godwin Emefiele", Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address godwin.cenban001@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria P.M.B. 0187,
Garki Abuja.
Nigeria
Reply Through This Email : godwin.cenban001@outlook.com
Please Call: TEL: +2348036050025

FROM THE DESK OF MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE.
GOVERNOR , CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Attention: Beneficiary

Dear Sir
The Management of the Central Bank of Nigeria based on the mandate reposed on us by the Federal Ministry of Finance via the Federal Government of Nigeria Presidency, We write to inform you about our readiness to release your funds to you.

Hence, you are requested to confirm your details as well as indicate the method of payment you would prefer in your response. Through ATM card Payment, Bank to Bank Swift transfer or diplomatic cash delivery.
This request has a mandate of 72 hours for you to comply with the directives or it will be deemed you declined the claim.

We have written to you before, we will not hesitate to close your transaction if you fail to comply with our directives
The Management will not hesitate to suspend your transaction if you fail to honor this mail.

Please Reply to this email Only: godwin.cenban001@outlook.com
Or Call TEL: +2348036050025

With Regards

Godwin Emefiele
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
TEL: +2348036050025
The email was sent from the email address "Central Bank of Nigeria <johnaba.cbnattorney@gmail.com>", with the subject "ATTN: DEAR BENEFICIARY ( WHY DID YOU ABANDON YOUR PAYMENT / CLAIM? PLEASE CONTACT THE CBN GOVERNOR )".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348036050025 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kennedy Uzoka", CEO of United Bank for Africa and using the email address ubagroupnig.plc@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UNITED NATIONS
Address: UK 3 Whitehall Court , London, SW1A 2EL
England. United Kingdom

From The Office of Dr. Peter Anderson,
The Assistant Director Payment Verification Clearance Office of
UN Office London , England, UK.

Dear Sir,

Based on our Recent Verifications, Your Contract Payment's Country of Origin is Nigeria and your Contract Number is NNPC/PED/2711/KRD/009-012
Contract Amount is valid at US$10,500,000.00 ( Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only )

And you will be required to Contact The CEO United Bank for Africa ( UBA ) Mr. Kennedy Uzoka to program your funds through ATM Card Payment and Dispatch Your ATM VISA CARD to your Provided Address.
You are required to pay for only the Delivery Charges which will cost only US$150.00 ( One Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars Only )
He will give you the information of the DHL Courier officer in his Country where you will send the money to or to his Secretary who will take the money to the DHL COURIER OFFICE on your behalf.

Contact him now and Take his instructions and receive your payment.

The CEO United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Mr. KENNEDY UZOKA
Tel.: +2348036050025
Private Email: ubagroupnig.plc@gmail.com

Please do update me on your correspondence with him. If he tells you anything more than what I told you, please report him to me so that I will inform the United Nations General Secretary to take action against him.

I wait for your urgent response.

With Regards

Dr. Peter Anderson
For The United Nations.
The email was sent from the email address "UNITED NATIONS OFFICE LONDON <unitednationsofficelondon462@gmail.com>", with the subject "Attn: Dear Beneficiary ( CONTACT THE CEO UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) MR. KENNEDY UZOKA AND UPDATE ME )".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348036050025 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kennedy Uzoka", CEO of United Bank for Africa and using the email address unitedbankforafricauba22@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UNITED NATIONS
Address: UK 3 Whitehall Court , London, SW1A 2EL
England. United Kingdom

From The Office of Dr. Peter Anderson,
The Assistant Director Payment Verification Clearance Office of
UN Office London , England, UK.

Dear Sir,

Based on our Recent Verifications, Your Contract Payment's Country of Origin is Nigeria and your Contract Number is NNPC/PED/2711/KRD/009-012
Contract Amount is valid at US$10,500,000.00 ( Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only )

Therefore you are required to Contact The CEO United Bank for Africa ( UBA ) Mr. Kennedy Uzoka to program your funds through ATM Card Payment and Dispatch Your ATM VISA CARD to your Provided Address. and you are required to pay for the Delivery Charges which will cost you only US$150.00 ( One Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars Only )
He will give you the information of the DHL Courier officer in his Country where you will send the money to or to his Secretary who will take the money to the DHL COURIER OFFICE on your behalf.

Contact him now and Take his instructions and receive your payment.
CONTACT PERSON:
The CEO United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Mr. KENNEDY UZOKA
Tel.: +2348036050025
Private Email: unitedbankforafricauba22@gmail.com

Please do update me on your correspondence with him. If he tells you anything more than what I told you, please report him to me so that I will inform the United Nations Secretary General to take action against him.

I wait for your urgent response.

With Regards

Dr. Peter Anderson
For The United Nations.
The email was sent from the email address "UNITED NATIONS OFFICE LONDON <unitednationsofficelondon462@gmail.com>", with the subject "Attn: Dear Beneficiary ( CONTACT THE CEO UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) MR. KENNEDY UZOKA AND UPDATE ME )".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348036050025 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Timipre Sylva" and using the email address kuzoka819@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Very Confidential

I am Dr. Timipre Sylva , The Minister of States on Petroleum And
Group Managing Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC
I am in charge of contract payments in Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). My official
responsibility relates to contract review and payments.

Fortunately, I'm privileged to know about pending contract
payments unclaimed over the years. Such pending payments are subject to further review and re-assignment, as the need
arises.
If I have a reliable group or company or person for such a re-assignment exercise, we can proceed with the
necessary machinery that can warrant payment to this new reliable party/ beneficiary. We need your understanding,
interest and cooperation to realize this objective.

This reassignment will entail you making available to me the
following:

1, Your company name, office and home address.
2, Your confidential phone line.
3, Your bank details, where you enjoy the confidentiality of your bankers.

Please be informed that we have pending unclaimed contract sums, ranging from US$10 Million to over $100 Million
Dollars.

Please inform me in honesty the amount or volume of cash that your given account can absorb without any query or
questions.

Looking forward to your sincere and urgent reply through my personal email, or call my direct telephone number below

Best Regard,
Dr. Timipre Sylva
Minister of States for Petroleum and
Group Managing Director, NNPC
Private Email:
+2348036050025.
The email was sent from the email address "NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPERATION <kuzoka819@gmail.com>", with the subject "Attn: Hello Sir: ( Lets Have An Understanding For Investment )".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348036050025 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Timipre Sylva" and using the email address kyaridrmelekolo@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Very Confidential

I am in charge of contract payments in Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). My official

payments unclaimed over the years. Such pending payments are subject to further review and re-assignment, as the need
arises.
If I have a reliable group or company or person for such a re-assignment exercise, we can proceed with the
necessary machinery that can warrant payment to this new reliable party/ beneficiary. We need your understanding,

following:

Please be informed that we have pending unclaimed contract sums, ranging from US$10 Million to over $100 Million
Dollars.

Please inform me in honesty the amount or volume of cash that your given account can absorb without any query or
questions.

Looking forward to your sincere and urgent reply through my personal email, or call my direct telephone number below

Best Regard,
Dr. Timipre Sylva
Private Email:
+2348036050025.
The email was sent from the email address "NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPERATION <kyaridrmelekolo@gmail.com>", with the subject "Attn: Hello Sir: ( Lets Have An Understanding For Investment )".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348036050025 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Timipre Sylva" and using the email address timipres07@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Very Confidential

arises.

following:

Dollars.

questions.

Best Regard,
Dr. Timipre Sylva
Private Email:
+2348036050025.
The email was sent from the email address "NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPERATION <timipres07@gmail.com>", with the subject "Attn: Hello Sir: ( Lets Have An Understanding For Investment )".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348036050025 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Mele Kolo Kyari", Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and using the email address kyaridrmelekolo@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Very Confidential

I am Dr. Mele Kolo Kyari
The Group Managing Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC
I am in charge of contract payments in Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). My official responsibility relates to contract review and payments.

payments unclaimed over the years. Such pending payments are subject to further review and re-assignment, as the need arises.

I need a reliable group or company or person for such a re-assignment exercise, we can proceed with the necessary machinery that can warrant payment to this new reliable party/ beneficiary. We need your understanding,

following:

Dollars.

questions.

Best Regard,
Dr. Mele Kolo Kyari
Direct: Telephone Number: +2348036050025.
The email was sent from the email address "NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPERATION <kyaridrmelekolo@gmail.com>", with the subject "Attn: Hello Sir: ( Lets Have An Understanding For Investment )".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348036050025 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Mele Kolo Kyari", Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and using the email address kuzoka819@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Very Confidential

I am Dr. Mele Kolo Kyari
I am in charge of contract payments in Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). My official responsibility relates to contract review and payments.

payments unclaimed over the years. Such pending payments are subject to further review and re-assignment, as the need arises.

I need a reliable group or company or person for such a re-assignment exercise, we can proceed with the necessary machinery that can warrant payment to this new reliable party/ beneficiary. We need your understanding,

following:

Dollars.

questions.

Best Regard,
Dr. Mele Kolo Kyari
The email was sent from the email address "NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPERATION <kuzoka819@gmail.com>", with the subject "Attn: Hello Sir: ( Lets Have An Understanding For Investment )".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348036050025 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Mele Kolo Kyari" and using the email address timipres07@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Very Confidential

I am Dr. Mele Kolo Kyari

following:

Dollars.

questions.

Best Regards,
Dr. Mele Kolo Kyari
The email was sent from the email address "NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPERATION <timipres07@gmail.com>", with the subject "Attn: Hello Sir: ( Lets Have An Understanding For Investment )".