+447452394032

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447452394032

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447452394032, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447452394032

Telephone number +447452394032 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (74523) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Manx Telecom Trading Limited".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447452394032

Telephone number +447452394032 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Albert Harry" and using the email address harryalbert048@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Good Day, it's a great pleasure working with you. Everything is good and the MOU will be given to you as soon as I confirm that you are the one I am communicating with, this is a 100% risk free transaction, The MOU tells all the details you need to know about this investment transaction. send me a number where you can be reached meanwhile, add me on WhatsApp immediately if you really want to work with me. I will give you the best and no time to waste

Nice reading your email and am very sorry for my late response. This is a 2021 opportunity and it's risk free; I am out to make this transaction to be a success between now and next week and no time wasted. Reach me on WhatsApp +447452394032 for private discussion or give me your number to call you so, good news and more valid details will be given to you. If you are really interested, kindly download WhatsApp and add me for further and private communication for the success of the transaction. You are also free to call me or text me on my US number because I'm here in the states. +1 202 630 2276. We need to communicate today no matter the time remaining.Bless

Best Regards
Albert Harry
The email was sent from the email address ""albert harry" <harryalbert048@gmail.com>", with the subject "YOU HAVE UNREAD MESSAGE, GOOD NEWS FOR YOU".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +447452394032 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Albert Harry" and using the email address jstephendesray@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Good day, I’ve not heard from you, I hope you received the MOU agreement form which I sent to you, if not get back to me immediately for good news. Add me me on WhatsApp +447452394032 or you can reach me on my private number +1 202 630 2276 anytime today, also you are free to send me your number.

I Hope you received my email,i was very surprised that you are not following up. Your fund will be released to you just remember this is an investment fund that you need to indicate how much you can handle, so we will know how big your project. For private communication, add me on whatsapp +447452394032 for good news, indicate your interest so more details will be given to you.

Best Regards,
Albert Harry
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Colin James Ellard" <infokayalbert@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "jstephendesray@gmail.com" and the subject "RESCUE MISSION AND GOOD NEWS".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +447452394032 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Phillip Nelson" and using the email address philipnelson223@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Working with you is nice and I really want you to understand this investment fund, it will be released to you to invest and it depends on how much you can take care of to invest for business.
we have from ten million to three hundred million in all our affiliate offices but in our head office in dubai, we have up to one billion dollars. Everything depends on you, please respond fast to me and indicate your interest by adding me on whatsapp so, we can talk and the MOU will be sent to you, if you don't have whatsapp download and add me or you can send me your number to add you +447452394032. or my US number +1 949 229 7721

Best Regards,

Phillip Nelson.
The email was sent from the email address ""Philip Nelson" <philipnelson223@gmail.com>", with the subject "GOOD NEWS From Philip Nelson".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +447452394032 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "{Name}", {Job etc.} and using the email address {Reply-to}. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
It is my pleasure working with you. I am sorry for my late response .As I said below MOU will be sent to you. But you need to have it in your mind that this is a huge fund. There must be an office face to face meeting to sign the original documents. And the fund will be released to you. WhatsApp is private and if you don't whatsapp me, If you are interested please add me on WhatsApp +447452394032 or drop me your number to call you

Good Day, it's a great pleasure working with you. Everything is good and the MOU will be given to you as soon as I confirm that you are the one I am communicating with, this is a 100% risk free transaction, The MOU tells all the details you need to know about this transaction. send me a number where you can be reached meanwhile, add me on whatsapp immediately if you really want to work with me. I will give you the best and no time to waste

Nice reading your email and am very sorry for my late response. This is a 2021 opportunity and it’s risk free, I am out to make this transaction to be a success between now and next week and no time wasted. Reach me on WhatsApp +447452394032 for private discussion or give me your number to call you so,good news and more valid details will be given to you. If you are really interested, kindly download whatsapp and add me for further and private communication for the success of the transaction. You are also free to call me or text me on my US number because I'm here in the states.

Best Regards,
Albert Harry.
The email was sent from the email address ""Albert Harry" <infokayalbert@gmail.com>", with the subject ""Your Mail"".